Author Topic: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?  (Read 5980 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Spice 1 or 2Pac, who had the better career?
« Reply #225 on: March 05, 2012, 02:43:33 PM »
i cant stop laughing

laugh now, cry before?

laugh before, now, and as long as this thread is in existence buddy boy.

hahah your post history says otherwise. Stop pretending you weren't butthurt a year ago (and probably still are, seeing as its still on your mind)

bitch boy, did you look through this thread? I'd take a look again because I only posted one time prior to this thread being bumped.

And ever since then you've acted like my mad ex bitch. This thread hurt your feelings. The greatest part is that I don't remember making this thread while its been on your mind for an entire year. Think about that: I took 30 seconds out of my life to create something you've been obsessing over for a year. Lmao I just noticed its even in your sig now. Has it been there this whole time? Congrats, you're officially the biggest Pac stan here.

Kinda ironic you're calling someone else a stan when this thread proves if given the chance, you'd suck off Spice One and let him go to town on you with no Vaseline. But since this thread you created maybe the biggest self-ethering one can give, let me break this down for you. There's a difference between the word "fact" and "opinion".

An opinion is your take on an issue. For example, "LeBron James is overrated" is an opinion.

A fact is something that is historically accurate and can be proven. For example, "Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points in a game." That can be proven.

You're obviously a little retarded and mixed up the two. Everyone has their own opinions about things, but you can't deny facts. Much like your trolling abilities, there's nothing you can say to prove otherwise that 2pac had a better career than Spice 1. 2pac has sold more records, starred in movies, inspired a generation of rappers, and is considered one of the greatest artists by industry publications. Those are facts, not opinion.

Now, since you're obviously blind to reality, I'll let you keep doing what you do best.

If I'm trolling I did one hell of a good job on you. And without even trying. I mean I've practically scarred you for life by fucking around in a thread one day.

Jokes on you since I'm not a Spice 1 stan. Hahah he's not even in my top 10. Only thing proven here is your crazy obsession for a dead man.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #226 on: March 05, 2012, 05:34:44 PM »
i cant stop laughing

laugh now, cry before?

hahah your post history says otherwise. Stop pretending you weren't butthurt a year ago (and probably still are, seeing as its still on your mind)

bitch boy, did you look through this thread? I'd take a look again because I only posted one time prior to this thread being bumped.

And ever since then you've acted like my mad ex bitch. This thread hurt your feelings. The greatest part is that I don't remember making this thread while its been on your mind for an entire year. Think about that: I took 30 seconds out of my life to create something you've been obsessing over for a year. Lmao I just noticed its even in your sig now. Has it been there this whole time? Congrats, you're officially the biggest Pac stan here.

Kinda ironic you're calling someone else a stan when this thread proves if given the chance, you'd suck off Spice One and let him go to town on you with no Vaseline. But since this thread you created maybe the biggest self-ethering one can give, let me break this down for you. There's a difference between the word "fact" and "opinion".

An opinion is your take on an issue. For example, "LeBron James is overrated" is an opinion.

A fact is something that is historically accurate and can be proven. For example, "Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points in a game." That can be proven.

You're obviously a little retarded and mixed up the two. Everyone has their own opinions about things, but you can't deny facts. Much like your trolling abilities, there's nothing you can say to prove otherwise that 2pac had a better career than Spice 1. 2pac has sold more records, starred in movies, inspired a generation of rappers, and is considered one of the greatest artists by industry publications. Those are facts, not opinion.

Now, since you're obviously blind to reality, I'll let you keep doing what you do best.

If I'm trolling I did one hell of a good job on you. And without even trying. I mean I've practically scarred you for life by fucking around in a thread one day.

Jokes on you since I'm not a Spice 1 stan. Hahah he's not even in my top 10. Only thing proven here is your crazy obsession for a dead man.

Your actions say otherwise trollboy

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #227 on: March 05, 2012, 09:13:25 PM »
Spice 1 is better why doesn't anyone agree with me  :'(

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #228 on: March 05, 2012, 09:45:16 PM »
Did I seriously just skim through a thread of someone trying to say Spice 1 was comparable to 2Pac!

It's not even close... 2Pac wins.. end of story...

someone please lock this thread!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #229 on: March 05, 2012, 10:38:32 PM »
Did I seriously just skim through a thread of someone trying to say Spice 1 was comparable to 2Pac!

u jus got trolled on lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #230 on: March 06, 2012, 08:20:56 AM »

u jus got trolled on lol

Aww shit! LOL

Sccit

« Reply #231 on: March 06, 2012, 10:27:28 AM »

u jus got trolled on lol

Aww shit! LOL

lmao

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2012, 06:44:28 PM »
i cant stop laughing

laugh now, cry before?

Your actions say otherwise trollboy

lmao I've posted for years and never brought up Spice 1 once until the day I changed my username and made this thread. I win.  8)

818Music

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #233 on: March 20, 2012, 11:19:58 PM »
Two of my favorite all time rappers.

Tupac had the better carreer,
he had more success
and made a bigger impact.

Spice had a solid carreer and made great music,
but aside from the west coast, he never blew up, and most people dont know who he is.

PS
all eyes on me is a classic.
and immortalized was not as bad as most make it seem it was.

West West
West West

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #234 on: March 21, 2012, 01:54:35 AM »
smh, ten pages?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #235 on: October 05, 2014, 04:56:30 PM »
i think 2pac