Author Topic: Detox should mainly feature Snoop  (Read 1164 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Detox should mainly feature Snoop
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2011, 10:22:17 PM »
God, help me, I’m actually going to address this ridiculousness.

No it's not an opinion (how tha fuck r u gonna tell me)
Well, for starters because I actually can grasp the difference between an “opinion” and a “fact”.

3rd, it's not an opinion becuz of the science and chemistry Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre have verses Eminem and Dr. Dre.  "I Need A Doctor" is ight but it holds little weight compared to anything Snoop and Dre have done in tha past (and even today), even the little kids will tell u that (go ask 1 some before u go out and assume i'm making it up). 
  As fun as the idea of shaking down small children at my local playground for arbitrary opinions on Dr. Dre collaborations sounds, I think I’ll play this one out like a normal person. Thank you very much.

4th, yeah it would be cool 2 have newer artists on "Detox" but then again I think Dre should stick to tha Veteran's on this album, I haven't seem a spark in any new artist on Aftermath or even in LA that could do tha damage that Snoop did or Hittman did.  these aren't really debatable facts, i don't have my head stuck up my ass or letting any man-crush emotions out, it's tha truth and 9/10 people will tell u tha same (even Eminem fans would probably). 
You’re right. These aren’t debatable facts. They are opinions. And you’re a 9 out of 10 people comment is a great little made-up stastic you pulled from out of your ass. Great job.

^^^^
There's 3 worlds out here nowadays... "Blogger world" (like this), "Media world" (the reviews u always get from the TV on "Entertainment Tonight" and shit like that, and "Real life society" (people you talk 2 on tha street living everyday lives, rich, middle class, or poor).  1 of them is more important than the other and that varies by tha artist.
No, there is one world in which we all live in and there is an Internet which is part of that world but some people try to convince themselves is a reality all in its own to justify their lack of a social existence in the outside one. I’d advise getting out into the fresh air before it gets you too.

i can tell u right now that if i waz an alien and i never even heard of music before and someone played me "Still DRE" or "Nothin But A G Thang" and then played "I Need A Doctor" and then asked me 2 pick which 1 i like better i'ma have 2 go with tha Snoop records.
If you were an alien? Alright, I was kind of being sarcastic on the last one but seriously, either check into rehab or tell Charlie Sheen to stop using your DubCnn account.  If you were an alien, the music would all sound the same because you wouldn’t be able to comprehend its meaning.

If Eminem was all that great then "I Need A Doctor" would be blasting out of EVERYBODY'S speakers now and it simply just isn't 
  It’s getting more play than “Kush” so there goes that theory.

what makes u think Shady can hold "Detox" down in it's entirety like that, that's not logical and the magic just ain't there)
I never suggested that Shady should. I don’t think either one of them should be all over “Detox”. Snoop was good on Chronic because he was Dre’s young relatively unknown protégé who needed that push to take off as a solo artist. Both he and Eminem are more than established as their own entities so outside of being on a few tracks to take advantage of that chemistry they have with the Good Doc, a heavy presence is not necessary. Same goes for The Game.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 10:28:38 PM »
In what World are you guys living in? lol.

Eminem is at probably the lowest point of his career in terms of skill, but somehow it still makes Snoop look bad lol.

You can say what you want about "I Need A Doctor", but not only does Em come more correct then Snoop on "Kush", but the numbers far from lie. "Kush" has fallen off the map & "I Need A Doctor" is doing pretty good for a song you guys cry about on the regular lol.

Dre = Iovine = sales. Snoop Dogg = no sales; Eminem = high sales. It's a fairly simple forumla to follow.

Like Jimmy just said above me, I don't want either to be saturated all over the album, but if it has to be one, obviously you have to go Eminem sales & because Snoop Dogg is awful lol. Say what you want about his snippets to his upcoming album, but Malice in Wonderland was his worst album ever lol.

& Radiotube continues to prove he knows absolutely nothing lol. This guy truly believes the "world agrees" Dre & Snoop is better then Eminem & Snoop & would rather hear it. Son, you're talking for a small ass population of West Coast fans. The album sales don't lie. "Recovery" sold 5 million & did Snoop's Malice even go gold? I'm pretty sure the general public has spoken for you.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 11:06:32 PM »
^lmao @ this delusional fuck. Eminem is wack. Snoop may have fallen off with the last album but he can outspit Em any day of the week. And without making some gayass love dedication. I can picture this fool masturbating to the next dre and em collaboration. :D

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 11:15:10 PM »
Snoop hasn't even been writing his own shit for at least the last two albums.  I know this is a West Coast forum and all but let's push the obvious bias to the side. It's not on a knock on Snoop but there's maybe a handful of rappers that can lyrically hang with Em at the moment and Snoop ain't one of them. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2011, 06:52:16 AM »
Snoop hasn't even been writing his own shit for at least the last two albums.  I know this is a West Coast forum and all but let's push the obvious bias to the side. It's not on a knock on Snoop but there's maybe a handful of rappers that can lyrically hang with Em at the moment and Snoop ain't one of them. 

The word of reason lol.

It goes beyond Eminem. Dre & Lil' B would be more entertaining. All you get with Snoop is you fucks that are stuck in the past get a little something to nut to.

LOL @ "outspit". Snoop wasn't "spitting" on his best album in his career. He was just making chill ass music. He couldn't "outspit" Brian Pumper.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 06:54:59 AM by Chamillitary Click »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2011, 06:53:52 AM »
Chammy stays hurt snoop got on a good song with Dre (Kush) and Em made a gay luv ballad instead

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2011, 06:57:12 AM »
Chammy stays hurt snoop got on a good song with Dre (Kush) and Em made a gay luv ballad instead

Kush was a better song. But Snoop's verse sucks lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2011, 08:25:14 AM »
sick verse from snoop >>>>>>>>>>>>>> em's gay luv dedication. wiggerFail.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2011, 08:30:41 AM »
ppl want to see Dre wit Snoop, not Eminem - the formula works better

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2011, 08:35:28 AM »
sick verse from snoop >>>>>>>>>>>>>> em's gay luv dedication. wiggerFail.

LOL, "sick verse". This is coming from the same guy who isn't impressed by anyone unless they're underground & lyrical lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2011, 08:39:01 AM »
^ this is the wigger masturbating furiously to a gay em song thinking he still has it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2011, 08:40:21 AM »
^ this is the wigger masturbating furiously to a gay em song thinking he still has it

Na, Eminem wasn't that great on "I Need A Doctor". But hands down better then Snoop lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2011, 08:42:29 AM »

Na, Eminem wasn't that great on "I Need A Doctor". But hands down better then Snoop lol.

this wigger is the only one who would prefer a gay verse to a classic snoop flow. LMAO your sexuality card has been pulled, fruity pebbles

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2011, 08:45:08 AM »

this wigger is the only one who would prefer a gay verse to a classic snoop flow. LMAO your sexuality card has been pulled, fruity pebbles

lol @ this child switching up his entire style of posting to troll to impress his online buddies on DBA. That's adoreable. Living the net life. :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2011, 08:47:49 AM »
^of course the wiggerfag changes the topic. Hurt  ;D

We all saw your first post when I Need a Doctor came out. U were drooling over that shit. Now you're trying to change your tune when you got shitted on. fagfollower.