Author Topic: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2  (Read 6953 times)

rayallen0

Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2012, 03:56:45 PM »
We actually do got some new affiliates we've been workin a lot with... Havic from New Orleans and R-Test, both of 'em reppin the 818. they bring more on that club flavor to the group..  we're currently workin on a compilation with all of the affiliates...should be tight.

Yo.. I'm all for bringing in new affiliates, but a club flavor?  I don't know homie, but I'll take your word for it if you say it's dope.

i feel ya....they're the homies, so we let them do their own thing when they chillin in the studio. theyre not really guna feature on the albums or anything like that, but they still reppin it. maybe we'll toss them on a mixtape joint or 2, but we're not workin with 'em like we're workin with Klientel. Klientel is a vet and he's the one who's serious about this shit, puttin in work with us every day.. Havic n R-Test are rookies, still findin themselves in the game.. but Havic is actually locked up, so we wont be hearing from him any time soon either way. and the last work we did with R-Test was the freestyle joint I posted here. the L.A.M.B affiliate i'm really excited for is M.O.....Kid spits straight FIRE and has a very original sound. M.O. is gone, as well, but when he gets out...ITS ON

I'm excited about Klientel.  He's the truth
who the fuck is  Klientel?  and why should we care? has he done a song with x-raided? if not i don't care. only real motherfuckers like lamb can do tracks wit x-raided cuz.

rayallen0

« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2012, 03:58:23 PM »
I don't get the whole "HAHAHAHA, you guys are so stupid" act. Does he understand he just defined "faggot" on this one?
no thats tanner.

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2012, 03:59:06 PM »
We actually do got some new affiliates we've been workin a lot with... Havic from New Orleans and R-Test, both of 'em reppin the 818. they bring more on that club flavor to the group..  we're currently workin on a compilation with all of the affiliates...should be tight.

Yo.. I'm all for bringing in new affiliates, but a club flavor?  I don't know homie, but I'll take your word for it if you say it's dope.

i feel ya....they're the homies, so we let them do their own thing when they chillin in the studio. theyre not really guna feature on the albums or anything like that, but they still reppin it. maybe we'll toss them on a mixtape joint or 2, but we're not workin with 'em like we're workin with Klientel. Klientel is a vet and he's the one who's serious about this shit, puttin in work with us every day.. Havic n R-Test are rookies, still findin themselves in the game.. but Havic is actually locked up, so we wont be hearing from him any time soon either way. and the last work we did with R-Test was the freestyle joint I posted here. the L.A.M.B affiliate i'm really excited for is M.O.....Kid spits straight FIRE and has a very original sound. M.O. is gone, as well, but when he gets out...ITS ON

I'm excited about Klientel.  He's the truth
who the fuck is  Klientel?  and why should we care? has he done a song with x-raided? if not i don't care. only real motherfuckers like lamb can do tracks wit x-raided cuz.

THIS is Klientel:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLMppcK0Kfo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cLMppcK0Kfo</a>

bump it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #123 on: February 01, 2012, 04:02:14 PM »
Wow, NIK is such a faggot. It's actually out of this world. I knew when he was too pussy to fight Sik that he was no different than his brother, Eden. But after this...it's just...wow.

& Tommy said that he was posting on SOHH as Brian too. Oh God; WHAT A HERB!

Sccit

« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2012, 04:03:32 PM »
Wow...it's just...wow.

lmfao...u gay as fuck, son.

"Wow!!"

rayallen0

« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2012, 04:05:04 PM »
when did wow become a gay word...when did any word become gay...maybe if he said in in a certain way but i highly doubt you can hear his voice.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: February 01, 2012, 04:05:36 PM »
Wow...it's just...wow.

lmfao...u gay as fuck, son.

"Wow!!"

1. You date fat girls & are too pussy to post a picture of one.
2. You have a gay brother.
3. You post under aliases.

Your life is a joke.

Sccit

« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2012, 04:07:16 PM »
when did wow become a gay word...when did any word become gay...maybe if he said in in a certain way but i highly doubt you can hear his voice.

u know that gay voice ur thinking of? thats exactly how i picture cham saying shit when he posts lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2012, 04:09:37 PM »

u know that gay voice ur thinking of? thats exactly how i picture cham saying shit when he posts lmao

This is the nigga who comes home from "studio sessions" with "hardcore gangstas" at 9:30 PM after Roccy finishes all of Orit's lemonade.

rayallen0

« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2012, 04:11:58 PM »

arent u suppose to be working?
me? I'm CC's age. 19. i'm in college class listening to my professor lecture about psycho active drugs. swag.

Edit: i do dj for a college radio and get paid $50 per show if that counts and party dj lol.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 04:35:04 PM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2012, 04:12:38 PM »

This is the nigga who comes home from "studio sessions" with "hardcore gangstas" at 9:30 PM after Roccy finishes all of Orit's lemonade.

half-real spitelz, young cham

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #131 on: February 01, 2012, 04:15:13 PM »
Elior you rapping is a joke, the Beastie Boys are laughing at you and calling you a kike.

rayallen0

« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2012, 04:18:06 PM »
anybody can rap its an artform. on the real nik has a cool flow. his subject matter doesn't really seem to be expressing himself but whatever its up to him.

I don't care if you are the richest man in the world and have never left yourhouse. if you have a message spit it. It may be wack but hey its up to them.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: February 01, 2012, 04:18:53 PM »

me? I'm CC's age. 19. i'm in college class listening to my professor lecture about psycho active drugs. swag.

You go to Washington? Say what up to Tony Wroten for me.

rayallen0

« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2012, 04:31:58 PM »

You go to Washington? Say what up to Tony Wroten for me.
ha i'll tell the homie Terrence Ross to tell him whats up. only know him and Aziz off the team. and playing pick up with Aziz is scary as fuck.