Author Topic: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2  (Read 7080 times)

Sccit

Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2011, 01:52:59 AM »

Brian, not everything I said was a lie, you are just parroting Elior.  And why is it that when you come in here around the lamb crew, you start talking about bitches and hoes etc., when you are constantly being self righteous and holier than thou and condemning people for the same shit?  See, they're already bringing you down.

Come on, Jrome, I mean I take you and Daygostyle seriously unlike most the other people dissing Sccit.  But how is what you said not a lie.  I mean... obviously the thing about Sccit's girlfriend was a lie, I hope you at least recognize that. 

And then what you said about religion... come on man.. please... you could do that to anyone... "Ohhh, don't trust him, he's an atheist, that means he doesn't believe in the afterlife, and he could fuck you over at anytime, cause he's just selfish, and doesn't believe that he's gonna be judged by God".   Or.... "OHhhh, don't trust him, he's a Christian, and he believes that for Jesus to come back the whole Middle East has to first be conquered by the Jews, so how can you trust somebody that believes in Zionism which is ultimately genocide of the Muslims"

And nobody is bringing me down on here, I always have the option to click the X button and make the Dubcc disappear.  I post here because I like posting here, because I like writing and will take any excuse to express myself.

Dude Floyd was inks girlfriend.

And I never hear u talk about bitches and hoes until you start talking about how many dimes ink and rocco are banging. Normally you're pretty respectful of women, so that's why I said they are bringing u down.

You're actually a good writer and your Africa thread is dope.

And here, read this: http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/zionism/news.php?q=1291390324

a bunch of quotes from different rabbis...good job. i can also find a bunch of quotes from muslim leaders, christian leaders, etc. etc. sayin the same things. shit, i can find propaganda on any religion and post it up here like a fuckin faggot ass klan member, but only difference is i'm not bitch enough to do that sorta diggin', bitchboy.

So what is your opinion on the Talmud? What is your opinion of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion?

the only book i follow is the torah

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2011, 01:55:36 AM »
the idea of having internet groupies sexually arouses nik even if they are only in his mind.

u just sayin that cuz u envision me with a boner, king faggot.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2011, 11:09:15 AM »
while the forum waits for detox your mom is waiting for her doctor to get back from his ski trip so she can get botox.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2011, 11:11:57 AM »
while the forum waits for detox your mom is waiting for her doctor to get back from his ski trip so she can get botox.

keep it real. that woman is a vision of sexiness. She don't need botox.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2011, 11:41:56 AM »
i like the blonde on the right in that 2nd pic

who the hell is that old guy in the blue tryin to look all hip
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2011, 12:19:33 PM »

and youre sitting on my families facebook page, waiting for the next update...straight g.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2011, 02:48:09 PM »
i never claimed to be a g.

ill leave the internet tough talk to faggots like you...id rather make them laugh at you then send out empty threats.

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2011, 02:55:51 PM »
i never claimed to be a g.

ill leave the internet tough talk to faggots like you...id rather make them laugh at you then send out empty threats.

no tough talk here, just letting u know what a dickriding homo u are for randomly deciding to show up on my nuts when i dont even know who u are.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2011, 03:24:48 PM »
get familiar trick  ;D

the lakers called they said they are considering letting you carry kobe bryants jock strap for the 2012 season pending a drug test.

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2011, 08:26:41 PM »
get familiar trick  ;D

the lakers called they said they are considering letting you carry kobe bryants jock strap for the 2012 season pending a drug test.

first u envision me getting sexually aroused and now this...u have a very homosexual imagination, king faggot.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2011, 08:41:15 PM »
Elior, in all seriousness. Why do you still have sikotics pic in your sig?if someone else had your pic in thier sig for this long you'd call them obsessed nut riders or huggers or whatever. What's your obsession with nuts?

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2011, 10:58:01 AM »
NIKCC must be the dubcc king of wack comebacks.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2011, 12:49:40 PM »
seriously ive heard harder hitting disses come from enycas gay ass.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2011, 02:34:27 AM »
seriously ive heard harder hitting disses come from enycas gay ass.

these aren't flamewars, son...i'm callin u a fag because that's what you are.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2011, 04:32:40 AM »
anne frank had better disses then nik.