Author Topic: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2  (Read 6950 times)

Sccit

Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2
« on: March 07, 2011, 02:29:59 PM »
*mods, do not move...this thread is about the initiation of one of dubcc's favorite members into dubcc's favorite crew... not just about the flows. historic moment for this section, if u didnt know, mufuckaz. no need 2 b anal.*

Sccit, Infinite, Roccy - LAMB Initiation

Infinite Feat Roccy - Keep It Real

laptop flows 4 all u hoes

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 04:42:20 PM »
*mods, do not move...this thread is about the initiation of one of dubcc's favorite members into dubcc's favorite crew... not just about the flows. historic moment for this section, if u didnt know, mufuckaz. no need 2 b anal.*
LOL. Nobody likes Infinite.

P.S. Do yourself a favor and never ask him to rap about slavery. :-X

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 05:23:05 PM »
lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 06:09:07 PM »
 your flow is wiggidy wiggidy wack.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 07:02:15 PM »
LOL.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 07:04:43 PM »
this thread is about the initiation of one of dubcc's favorite members into dubcc's favorite crew

lmao now you're just fucking with us.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 07:50:55 PM »
Yeah, this shit is historic... A crew of the biggest OG's from the dubcc and an honorary member, who's passed and not with us anymore.   8)  Just happy I knew him, and to touch down in LA with the crew once more to do it big.  When you put it into perspective and think about that shit you realize it's bigger than music.  One Family!  Keep it LAMB!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:53:42 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 07:55:30 PM »
infant should rap about how blacks had it better than whites during slave times

actually he should just shut the fuck up

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 07:56:01 PM »
lol, this is just saddening.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 09:41:55 PM »
infant should rap about how blacks had it better than whites during slave times

actually he should just shut the fuck up

I see your obsession of me has even caused you to follow me in other forums as well... but it's all good.. even though people dissed me for pointing out some hidden truths about Minstrel Shows, I actually got an e-mail from the Author of the best-selling book Renegade History of The United States thanking me over all that shit.   That's worth way more than ignorant mutherfuckers dissing me about a subject they know nothing about other than watching the plagiarized fictional novel-made movie Roots.

...and I never said blacks had it better than whites during slavery, all I did was point out a couple hidden truths about Minstrel Shows that most people had never thought of before.  But regardless, getting an e-mail of thanks from a renowned author like Thaddeus Russel meant a lot to me.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 12:44:45 AM »
often life and lifestyles of whites in the slave era were MISERABLE, and that whites actually envied the joys of black life and the freedoms that black slaves had. Blacks had less responsibilities, and without an economic incentive, slaves would have their necessities taken care of whether or not they worked in sincerity.

this is part of what you wrote ? i´m sorry to bust your bubble but no matter how bestselling author this white guy is who wrote the book you praise doesn´t mean it´s true .

you´re a fucking moron for real

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 03:50:16 AM »
often life and lifestyles of whites in the slave era were MISERABLE, and that whites actually envied the joys of black life and the freedoms that black slaves had. Blacks had less responsibilities, and without an economic incentive, slaves would have their necessities taken care of whether or not they worked in sincerity.

this is part of what you wrote ? i´m sorry to bust your bubble but no matter how bestselling author this white guy is who wrote the book you praise doesn´t mean it´s true .

you´re a fucking moron for real

This is really funny...  now people are even taking their obsession to other forums, to quote my words and post them up on here.   So even though you just took a quote out of context, I guess now you want me to speak more about it in this forum as well because you just can't get enough of my ideas, you just have to hear more and more about it... okay.. so I will humor you...

yeah, basically what I was saying was that unless you were wealthy, back in the times of slavery your life was pretty shitty whether you were white or black.  Whites in the North were working 14-16 hour days 6 days a week.  It was just straight up work, and still they would get cheated out of their money sometimes at the end of the week and weren't able to put food on the table.  So sometimes, during Minstrel Shows they would display life of slaves in the South, the songs they would sing at work, the way they would go about their work in a different style and manner, and then their sexual expressions that didn't exist for white people who were mostly controlled by the church and weren't allowed song, sex, and dance they way that blacks in the South were... so seeing all this displayed in Minstrel Shows had a lot of appeal for whites, which is partly why Minstrel Shows were so popular.

If you want to hear more from me, you can PM me and I can teach you more.  You seem to like reading the things I post, and enjoy quoting them, even if they are from other forums and totally unrelated topics.  Thanks for your interest in what I say and the way that I think.  Sorry that you disagree sometimes, that's okay, I still appreciate your great interest I just wish you guys weren't so obsessed with me and had more to do in your own life.

SO PRUP

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 10:23:43 AM »
^^

Stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life!  Minstrel Shows display blatant racism, nothing more nothing less.  Stop trying to put some bullshit twist on the shit to make it not come off as if those folks weren't racist.

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 10:28:30 AM »
Infinite...I've always been cool with u for the most part, dating back to old keystyle shit years ago. So Im not tellin you this shit in disrespect. But, even though its commendable to befriend the school nerd that gets picked on and made fun of by everyone, understand that you are always judged by who you chose to associate with. So when you make friends of losers, you yourself will always be viewed as a loser.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 10:40:30 AM »
^^

Stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life!  Minstrel Shows display blatant racism, nothing more nothing less.  Stop trying to put some bullshit twist on the shit to make it not come off as if those folks weren't racist.

The Minstel Shows were 100% racist. They werent done as some sort of appreciation for the slave life of Black people lol. Working long hours for very little money, and SOMEtimes getting fucked out of your money isnt exactly the same as slavery.