Author Topic: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2  (Read 6948 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2011, 12:00:55 AM »
I'ma sticky this shit.
Have you been demoded yet?
Would me locking the fuck outta shit make you feel better?  :laugh:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2011, 06:18:50 AM »
i actually feel a bit embarassed for you and your "crew" Nik  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2011, 12:44:15 PM »
Infinite...I've always been cool with u for the most part, dating back to old keystyle shit years ago. So Im not tellin you this shit in disrespect. But, even though its commendable to befriend the school nerd that gets picked on and made fun of by everyone, understand that you are always judged by who you chose to associate with. So when you make friends of losers, you yourself will always be viewed as a loser.

I learned at a young age to make my own judgments about people.  That's bitch shit if you choose who you befriend according to the opinions of faceless kids on an internet forum.

And it's not about HOW MANY people diss somebody it's about WHO disses somebody and FOR WHAT REASONS.  Most of the people (you, Tech, MDogg, being a few rare exceptions) that say shit about Sccit on here are not people who I value their opinions on matters such as this, and the few who's opinions I do value, only one of them has a legitimate reason (MDogg, because it involves his sister).  Most of it is just haters jumpin on a bandwagon cause they never learned to think for themselves.

Most of us have never met in person, but Sccit is someone I've known in person since way back in 2002... and he's a homie who I have a lot of respect for and I got his back for life!

You definitely wanna make your own judgements about people, for sure. I've seen people diss you on here left and right. Sometimes they might have a real reason for it, sometimes they are just piling on from what others say.  We all have some fucked up shit about us, and I dont always agree with everything you say. But I can respect some of what you say and do as well. So its all good. I'm guessing you dont respect the people who come on here and do nothing but stir up bullshit, talk shit to other people, disrespect other people, and are generally assholes to people they dont even know. Well, thats a perfect description of what NIK is on this forum. So you can see where Im coming from. He either IS that person, or (like his friends have tried to say) he isnt anything like that in real life. So its either youre defending a jackass, or defending a phony.

You know it's possible to act hard and like your the fuckin man on the net, and then you meet someone in real life and they are totally different.  I've seen that type of shit before in people that I met.  Roccy and Sccit are the opposite of that shit.  They don't play themselves up to be badasses on the internet, yet I know Roccy was fuckin a different hoe every night I was there, and every one of them was a dime; and you guys would be even more jealous of Sccit then you already are if you knew what kind of girlfriend he's had for the last couple years; but he doesn't talk about any of that shit on the forum (like some other OG's I know on here).

Hahaha how much money did they pay u to say that?

And you have to be kidding, niks fucking girlfriend had an account on here lmao.

Btw, niks religion, specifically the Talmud says it's ok to lie, cheat, and even murder the goyim. So remember, no matter how cool u think u r with him, he'll shyster u sooner or later because it's his religious duty.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2011, 01:28:00 PM »
Infinite...I've always been cool with u for the most part, dating back to old keystyle shit years ago. So Im not tellin you this shit in disrespect. But, even though its commendable to befriend the school nerd that gets picked on and made fun of by everyone, understand that you are always judged by who you chose to associate with. So when you make friends of losers, you yourself will always be viewed as a loser.

I learned at a young age to make my own judgments about people.  That's bitch shit if you choose who you befriend according to the opinions of faceless kids on an internet forum.

And it's not about HOW MANY people diss somebody it's about WHO disses somebody and FOR WHAT REASONS.  Most of the people (you, Tech, MDogg, being a few rare exceptions) that say shit about Sccit on here are not people who I value their opinions on matters such as this, and the few who's opinions I do value, only one of them has a legitimate reason (MDogg, because it involves his sister).  Most of it is just haters jumpin on a bandwagon cause they never learned to think for themselves.

Most of us have never met in person, but Sccit is someone I've known in person since way back in 2002... and he's a homie who I have a lot of respect for and I got his back for life!

You definitely wanna make your own judgements about people, for sure. I've seen people diss you on here left and right. Sometimes they might have a real reason for it, sometimes they are just piling on from what others say.  We all have some fucked up shit about us, and I dont always agree with everything you say. But I can respect some of what you say and do as well. So its all good. I'm guessing you dont respect the people who come on here and do nothing but stir up bullshit, talk shit to other people, disrespect other people, and are generally assholes to people they dont even know. Well, thats a perfect description of what NIK is on this forum. So you can see where Im coming from. He either IS that person, or (like his friends have tried to say) he isnt anything like that in real life. So its either youre defending a jackass, or defending a phony.

You know it's possible to act hard and like your the fuckin man on the net, and then you meet someone in real life and they are totally different.  I've seen that type of shit before in people that I met.  Roccy and Sccit are the opposite of that shit.  They don't play themselves up to be badasses on the internet, yet I know Roccy was fuckin a different hoe every night I was there, and every one of them was a dime; and you guys would be even more jealous of Sccit then you already are if you knew what kind of girlfriend he's had for the last couple years; but he doesn't talk about any of that shit on the forum (like some other OG's I know on here).

And you have to be kidding, niks fucking girlfriend had an account on here lmao.

Btw, niks religion, specifically the Talmud says it's ok to lie, cheat, and even murder the goyim. So remember, no matter how cool u think u r with him, he'll shyster u sooner or later because it's his religious duty.

everything you just said was complete bullshit...the end.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2011, 08:24:59 PM »

Jrome, otherwise the posts you make on this forum are pretty dope, but I don't know what your deal is when it comes to Sccit.  Everything you just said is a lie.  I think Sccit had a girl that was a friend back in the day that may have posted here, but this most recent girl he's only had for around a year in a half and I don't think she even knows the Dubcc exists.  And as for religion, Sccit and I have talked about all that shit together, we respect each other on that level.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2011, 01:28:10 PM »
this thread is the saddest shit i seen since schindlers list.

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2011, 03:18:03 PM »
this thread is the saddest shit i seen since schindlers list.

people with no lives trying to justify their life on the internet is always comedy

Raphael

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2011, 12:23:06 PM »
 Roccy and Sccit are the opposite of that shit.  They don't play themselves up to be badasses on the internet, yet I know Roccy was fuckin a different hoe every night I was there, and every one of them was a dime; and you guys would be even more jealous of Sccit then you already are if you knew what kind of girlfriend he's had for the last couple years; but he doesn't talk about any of that shit on the forum (like some other OG's I know on here).
That's the most pathetic shit i have ever read on this board.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2011, 01:11:57 PM »

lol Cmon Infinite...theres no way even YOU believe what youre saying at this point.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2011, 03:15:47 PM »
It's funny how delusional you nutriding faggots on this site can be.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2011, 03:26:10 PM »
This has to be the most ironic post in Internet history

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2011, 03:28:49 PM »

u signed up for DBA

irony!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2011, 03:49:46 PM »

u signed up for DBA

irony!

never been to that site in my life, dipshit

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2011, 03:55:48 PM »

u signed up for DBA

irony!

http://dba/forum/index.php?topic=2504.0

replace DBA with "dont buyalbums.com" with no spaces and you'll see we have a LIAR!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 03:58:29 PM by л »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2011, 03:59:46 PM »

u signed up for DBA

irony!

http://spam/forum/index.php?topic=2504.0

LIAR!

idiot, i don't think you realize how many fans i have...it is probably one of them posing as me, use your common sense.