Author Topic: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2  (Read 7064 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2011, 04:00:54 PM »
i find that HARD TO BELIEVE it's a fake
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2011, 04:04:28 PM »

right, im gunna deny posting as myself...you're not the sharpest tool in the shed now, are ya?

how many posts does he have? i cant see that site, copy+paste some of the text from the wannabe, i need a good laugh.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 04:09:03 PM by NIKCC »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2011, 04:06:24 PM »
Orit gives good head
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2011, 04:07:22 PM »
I find it hilarious d b a is filtered as spam

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2011, 04:10:44 PM »
I find it hilarious d b a is filtered as spam

me too

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.E ??? part 2
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2011, 04:55:02 PM »

right, im gunna deny posting as myself...you're not the sharpest tool in the shed now, are ya?

how many posts does he have? i cant see that site, copy+paste some of the text from the wannabe, i need a good laugh.

@Tom
u fuckin rainbow lookin muthafucka, i was where u were at 15

so much time and effort has been spent into "owning" me that yall are truly only owning yourselves, on some geek status shit.....
Remove message

@rapsodie
sikotic is a straight up pussy...i didnt even say if i wanna fight him or not, i just called him out to come see if he could talk the same shit to my face....i know his type, he'd be all laughs and jokes in person

@Siktoic
one should not speak of takin Ls when they partake in chatrooms that revolve around jizzing over my personal life

Sure as hell sounds like you. :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2011, 10:10:59 PM »
^not really...i clearly did ask to throw down with sikotic, repeatedly. groupie shoulda done his homework. nice attempt, though. 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2011, 02:42:00 PM »
Probably one of the administrators that has access to peoples accounts posting as Sccit or some bullshit like this.  There is no length that these homo's won't go to.   That's why their only homies are on the net, cause you wouldn't ever want to be down with somebody that had no boundaries like that.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Al Bundy

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2011, 02:45:03 PM »
Probably one of the administrators that has access to peoples accounts posting as Sccit or some bullshit like this.  There is no length that these homo's won't go to.   That's why their only homies are on the net, cause you wouldn't ever want to be down with somebody that had no boundaries like that.

your "homies" are from the internet. what does that make you? even more pathetic than the people you're trying to insult.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2011, 05:45:01 PM »

you actually met and recorded a rap song with the least respected member of this site. Now you're riding for dude in a forum as part of a lame internet click. That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2011, 05:54:23 PM »
Don't forget Brian neglects his own child, instead choosing to spend time recording rap songs with people that live with thier parents

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2011, 06:16:24 PM »

your "homies" are from the internet. what does that make you? even more pathetic than the people you're trying to insult.

Sccit isn't a "net homie" he's a real life friend.  I used to live in California back in 02' and 03' and although I first knew him from the dubcc, we met each other way back in 2002 and anytime I've been out in Cali since then we hang out.   

All you homo's have friendships that are based on a fucking computer screen and the only reason you guys connect with each other is you all share an obsession over Sccit's life and engage in 6th grade humor about burps, farts, cocks, and pussies.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2011, 06:41:48 PM »

Sccit isn't a "net homie" he's a real life friend.  I used to live in California back in 02' and 03' and although I first knew him from the dubcc, we met each other way back in 2002 and anytime I've been out in Cali since then we hang out.   

All you homo's have friendships that are based on a fucking computer screen and the only reason you guys connect with each other is you all share an obsession over Sccit's life and engage in 6th grade humor about burps, farts, cocks, and pussies.

Lmao since when is this friendship? The connection we share to each other is the same connection you have here with the dubcc members you actually get along with. Nice try, lame. As far as you and NIK, you actually met a dude over the internet in rl and are now apart of his internet crew. And you're riding for dude over the net. That's the only thing pathetic here.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2011, 08:34:36 PM »
Infinite...I've always been cool with u for the most part, dating back to old keystyle shit years ago. So Im not tellin you this shit in disrespect. But, even though its commendable to befriend the school nerd that gets picked on and made fun of by everyone, understand that you are always judged by who you chose to associate with. So when you make friends of losers, you yourself will always be viewed as a loser.

I learned at a young age to make my own judgments about people.  That's bitch shit if you choose who you befriend according to the opinions of faceless kids on an internet forum.

And it's not about HOW MANY people diss somebody it's about WHO disses somebody and FOR WHAT REASONS.  Most of the people (you, Tech, MDogg, being a few rare exceptions) that say shit about Sccit on here are not people who I value their opinions on matters such as this, and the few who's opinions I do value, only one of them has a legitimate reason (MDogg, because it involves his sister).  Most of it is just haters jumpin on a bandwagon cause they never learned to think for themselves.

Most of us have never met in person, but Sccit is someone I've known in person since way back in 2002... and he's a homie who I have a lot of respect for and I got his back for life!

You definitely wanna make your own judgements about people, for sure. I've seen people diss you on here left and right. Sometimes they might have a real reason for it, sometimes they are just piling on from what others say.  We all have some fucked up shit about us, and I dont always agree with everything you say. But I can respect some of what you say and do as well. So its all good. I'm guessing you dont respect the people who come on here and do nothing but stir up bullshit, talk shit to other people, disrespect other people, and are generally assholes to people they dont even know. Well, thats a perfect description of what NIK is on this forum. So you can see where Im coming from. He either IS that person, or (like his friends have tried to say) he isnt anything like that in real life. So its either youre defending a jackass, or defending a phony.

You know it's possible to act hard and like your the fuckin man on the net, and then you meet someone in real life and they are totally different.  I've seen that type of shit before in people that I met.  Roccy and Sccit are the opposite of that shit.  They don't play themselves up to be badasses on the internet, yet I know Roccy was fuckin a different hoe every night I was there, and every one of them was a dime; and you guys would be even more jealous of Sccit then you already are if you knew what kind of girlfriend he's had for the last couple years; but he doesn't talk about any of that shit on the forum (like some other OG's I know on here).

Hahaha how much money did they pay u to say that?

And you have to be kidding, niks fucking girlfriend had an account on here lmao.

Btw, niks religion, specifically the Talmud says it's ok to lie, cheat, and even murder the goyim. So remember, no matter how cool u think u r with him, he'll shyster u sooner or later because it's his religious duty.

everything you just said was complete bullshit...the end.

Elior you know that's not true.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2011, 08:49:49 PM »

Hahaha how much money did they pay u to say that?

And you have to be kidding, niks fucking girlfriend had an account on here lmao.

Btw, niks religion, specifically the Talmud says it's ok to lie, cheat, and even murder the goyim. So remember, no matter how cool u think u r with him, he'll shyster u sooner or later because it's his religious duty.

Jrome, otherwise the posts you make on this forum are pretty dope, but I don't know what your deal is when it comes to Sccit.  Everything you just said is a lie.  I think Sccit had a girl that was a friend back in the day that may have posted here, but this most recent girl he's only had for around a year in a half and I don't think she even knows the Dubcc exists.  And as for religion, Sccit and I have talked about all that shit together, we respect each other on that level.

Brian, not everything I said was a lie, you are just parroting Elior.  And why is it that when you come in here around the lamb crew, you start talking about bitches and hoes etc., when you are constantly being self righteous and holier than thou and condemning people for the same shit?  See, they're already bringing you down.