Author Topic: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2  (Read 6954 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ??? part 2
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2011, 11:49:39 PM »

Brian, not everything I said was a lie, you are just parroting Elior.  And why is it that when you come in here around the lamb crew, you start talking about bitches and hoes etc., when you are constantly being self righteous and holier than thou and condemning people for the same shit?  See, they're already bringing you down.

Come on, Jrome, I mean I take you and Daygostyle seriously unlike most the other people dissing Sccit.  But how is what you said not a lie.  I mean... obviously the thing about Sccit's girlfriend was a lie, I hope you at least recognize that. 

And then what you said about religion... come on man.. please... you could do that to anyone... "Ohhh, don't trust him, he's an atheist, that means he doesn't believe in the afterlife, and he could fuck you over at anytime, cause he's just selfish, and doesn't believe that he's gonna be judged by God".   Or.... "OHhhh, don't trust him, he's a Christian, and he believes that for Jesus to come back the whole Middle East has to first be conquered by the Jews, so how can you trust somebody that believes in Zionism which is ultimately genocide of the Muslims"

And nobody is bringing me down on here, I always have the option to click the X button and make the Dubcc disappear.  I post here because I like posting here, because I like writing and will take any excuse to express myself.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2011, 02:38:27 AM »
While we were on her beefing, Nate Dogg just died today.  Forget all this, I don't have a problem with anybody on here, I'm just defending Sccit cause that's my homie, but for real fuck all this beefing shit!  I'm out of the G-Spot for a while.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2011, 10:34:02 AM »
You just called a dude you met on the internet your homie  :D

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2011, 01:55:58 PM »
Probably one of the administrators that has access to peoples accounts posting as Sccit or some bullshit like this.  There is no length that these homo's won't go to.   That's why their only homies are on the net, cause you wouldn't ever want to be down with somebody that had no boundaries like that.

you actually met and recorded a rap song with the least respected member of this site. Now you're riding for dude in a forum as part of a lame internet click. That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of.

if being a respected member of this site really means something to you, then i truly feel bad for you, son.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2011, 01:57:13 PM »

your "homies" are from the internet. what does that make you? even more pathetic than the people you're trying to insult.

Sccit isn't a "net homie" he's a real life friend.  I used to live in California back in 02' and 03' and although I first knew him from the dubcc, we met each other way back in 2002 and anytime I've been out in Cali since then we hang out.   

All you homo's have friendships that are based on a fucking computer screen and the only reason you guys connect with each other is you all share an obsession over Sccit's life and engage in 6th grade humor about burps, farts, cocks, and pussies.

Lmao since when is this friendship? The connection we share to each other is the same connection you have here with the dubcc members you actually get along with. Nice try, lame. As far as you and NIK, you actually met a dude over the internet in rl and are now apart of his internet crew. And you're riding for dude over the net. That's the only thing pathetic here.

LAMB is not an internet crew, dicklicker.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2011, 01:59:15 PM »
While we were on her beefing, Nate Dogg just died today.  Forget all this, I don't have a problem with anybody on here, I'm just defending Sccit cause that's my homie, but for real fuck all this beefing shit!  I'm out of the G-Spot for a while.

one of LAMB's biggest influences and by far the strongest voice to ever grace g-funk. RIP

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2011, 03:02:56 PM »
Lick A Matzo Ball

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2011, 04:47:53 AM »

Brian, not everything I said was a lie, you are just parroting Elior.  And why is it that when you come in here around the lamb crew, you start talking about bitches and hoes etc., when you are constantly being self righteous and holier than thou and condemning people for the same shit?  See, they're already bringing you down.

Come on, Jrome, I mean I take you and Daygostyle seriously unlike most the other people dissing Sccit.  But how is what you said not a lie.  I mean... obviously the thing about Sccit's girlfriend was a lie, I hope you at least recognize that. 

And then what you said about religion... come on man.. please... you could do that to anyone... "Ohhh, don't trust him, he's an atheist, that means he doesn't believe in the afterlife, and he could fuck you over at anytime, cause he's just selfish, and doesn't believe that he's gonna be judged by God".   Or.... "OHhhh, don't trust him, he's a Christian, and he believes that for Jesus to come back the whole Middle East has to first be conquered by the Jews, so how can you trust somebody that believes in Zionism which is ultimately genocide of the Muslims"

And nobody is bringing me down on here, I always have the option to click the X button and make the Dubcc disappear.  I post here because I like posting here, because I like writing and will take any excuse to express myself.

Dude Floyd was inks girlfriend.

And I never hear u talk about bitches and hoes until you start talking about how many dimes ink and rocco are banging. Normally you're pretty respectful of women, so that's why I said they are bringing u down.

You're actually a good writer and your Africa thread is dope.

And here, read this: http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/zionism/news.php?q=1291390324

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2011, 07:50:15 PM »

And I never hear u talk about bitches and hoes until you start talking about how many dimes ink and rocco are banging. Normally you're pretty respectful of women, so that's why I said they are bringing u down.

And here, read this: http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/zionism/news.php?q=1291390324

a bunch of quotes from different rabbis...good job. i can also find a bunch of quotes from muslim leaders, christian leaders, etc. etc. sayin the same things. shit, i can find propaganda on any religion and post it up here like a fuckin faggot ass klan member, but only difference is i'm not bitch enough to do that sorta diggin', bitchboy.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2011, 07:55:21 PM »
Sccit isnt a name its a sound effect...its the sound of floydness spitting the blood out of her mouth after nik slaps her for buying the wrong kind of soup when hes sick.

pussy ass wiggers do pussy ass shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2011, 12:29:22 PM »
Probably one of the administrators that has access to peoples accounts posting as Sccit or some bullshit like this.  There is no length that these homo's won't go to.   That's why their only homies are on the net, cause you wouldn't ever want to be down with somebody that had no boundaries like that.

you actually met and recorded a rap song with the least respected member of this site. Now you're riding for dude in a forum as part of a lame internet click. That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of.

dead on
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.E ??? part 2
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2011, 12:30:45 PM »
i find that HARD TO BELIEVE it's a fake

right, im gunna deny posting as myself...you're not the sharpest tool in the shed now, are ya?

how many posts does he have? i cant see that site, copy+paste some of the text from the wannabe, i need a good laugh.

@Tom
u fuckin rainbow lookin muthafucka, i was where u were at 15

so much time and effort has been spent into "owning" me that yall are truly only owning yourselves, on some geek status shit.....
Remove message

@rapsodie
sikotic is a straight up pussy...i didnt even say if i wanna fight him or not, i just called him out to come see if he could talk the same shit to my face....i know his type, he'd be all laughs and jokes in person

@Siktoic
one should not speak of takin Ls when they partake in chatrooms that revolve around jizzing over my personal life

Sure as hell sounds like you. :laugh:

I'd bet my copy of the Woodland Hills High School yearbook that it was NIK.....that typing is just how he types lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.E ??? part 2
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2011, 01:28:31 PM »
i find that HARD TO BELIEVE it's a fake

right, im gunna deny posting as myself...you're not the sharpest tool in the shed now, are ya?

how many posts does he have? i cant see that site, copy+paste some of the text from the wannabe, i need a good laugh.

@Tom
u fuckin rainbow lookin muthafucka, i was where u were at 15

so much time and effort has been spent into "owning" me that yall are truly only owning yourselves, on some geek status shit.....
Remove message

@rapsodie
sikotic is a straight up pussy...i didnt even say if i wanna fight him or not, i just called him out to come see if he could talk the same shit to my face....i know his type, he'd be all laughs and jokes in person

@Siktoic
one should not speak of takin Ls when they partake in chatrooms that revolve around jizzing over my personal life

Sure as hell sounds like you. :laugh:

I'd bet my copy of the Woodland Hills High School yearbook that it was NIK.....that typing is just how he types lol

you are a lame groupie...all my followers know i went to taft high school. step it up.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 01:30:09 PM by NIKCC »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2011, 01:43:45 PM »

a bunch of quotes from different rabbis...good job. i can also find a bunch of quotes from muslim leaders, christian leaders, etc. etc. sayin the same things. shit, i can find propaganda on any religion and post it up here like a fuckin faggot ass klan member, but only difference is i'm not bitch enough to do that sorta diggin', bitchboy.

So what is your opinion on the Talmud? What is your opinion of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2011, 02:42:09 PM »
the idea of having internet groupies sexually arouses nik even if they are only in his mind.