Author Topic: Detox  (Read 2348 times)

snoop

Re: Detox
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 01:37:42 PM »

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 03:50:43 PM »
@ topic: Yawn.

Offtopic: LMAO at Americans dissing Europeans. If it wasn't for European immigrants coming to America back in the day, you wouldn't even have a country dumbass.

Tekniec

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 03:55:22 PM »

Offtopic: LMAO at Americans dissing Europeans. If it wasn't for European immigrants coming to America back in the day, you wouldn't even have a country dumbass.

LMAO @ this euro wigger crying like a faggot STFU

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 04:21:04 PM »

LMAO @ this euro wigger crying like a faggot STFU

I would be just as upset as you if I also was raped as a child.

Stan

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2011, 04:26:31 PM »
Lol this forum always goes back to Europeans in some way or the other.  How come specific countries arent targeted like Germans or English or some shit like that?  Europe has hundreds of millions of people does it not?  If we can't all get along can you at least be more specific? 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2011, 05:00:44 PM »

Exactly. If Europe didn't suck so much god damn ass, you wouldn't have came...but it did & does to this day.

btw, you're welcome for stopping Hitler. Your ass would be a Nazi today.

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2011, 05:37:55 PM »
"watch out for fake hits and bullshit that sounds identical" - dr. dre, symphony in x major

Exactly. If Europe didn't suck so much god damn ass, you wouldn't have came...but it did & does to this day.

What the fuck is this detox you speak of.

8)
I love this thread
best thread in weeks

Pervert Pastor

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2011, 07:41:59 PM »
FUCC DRE AND HIS WACC ASS ALBUM. DUDE TREATS HIS FANS LIKE SHIT AND SACRIFICED HIS OWN SON FOR $$$. HE WORSHIPS SATAN AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EAZYS DEATH. THE ILLUMINATI DICC IN HIS ASS HAS REACHED ALL THA WAY UP TO HIS BRAIN BY NOW AND THEREZ NO HOPE FOR HIM.
KING PETEY, DEFINITELY NOT WINNING

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 12:13:40 AM »

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2011, 12:43:49 AM »
damn. i was just trying to say that there's no reason for hating each other because of the nationality, skin color etc. if you wanna hate try to find a real and serious reason ok? This type of jokes are on primary school kids level . peace
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 12:49:08 AM by shoo »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2011, 12:56:38 AM »
These type of jokes are on primary school kids level . peace

Haven't u noticed that that's all they do by now (they aren't even funny at that).  What gets me iz that it's mainly White kids doing it, like come on Johnny Cracker, you don't know shit about Rap either, u just think u do becuz u can relate to Eminem and u liked Snoop Dogg growing up az a kid... gtfoh!

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2011, 01:41:10 AM »
damn. i was just trying to say that there's no reason for hating each other because of the nationality, skin color etc. if you wanna hate try to find a real and serious reason ok? This type of jokes are on primary school kids level . peace

Maybe its a new version of the eastcoast/westcoast war from 15 years ago. Not on wax anymore but in front of a screen chatin in a forum gettin at people from another continent. Its a new age of hatin-globalization. Amazing. 

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2011, 03:04:57 AM »

Haha, you're joining the long line of retards posting here on dubcc. Congratulations, you fucking Gump! You are the type of people who give Americans a bad name (i.e most of the world except America find you retarded, ignorant, uneducated etc).

Hating on a part of the world for no reason is exactly the same as racism. No wonder there are wars in the world. This is fucking ridicoulus.
Btw, ever heard of Winston Churchill? One of the main reasons why Hitler and his empire got beaten like schoolchildren. Churchill was European. Also, alot of countries fought back at the Nazi's and gave them a hell of a beating. Read a book or two, faggot.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 04:59:42 AM »
 Ha. Well here in Australia we dont like Americans either(we refer to them as yanks), even though we are white and multi cultural, we just like their tv shows, fast food and music.
 Umm, thanks for stopping the Japanese from taking over Australia though^^;..
 I will be showing my suppourt for Detox though, and the DPG show this month and the Onyx show in may.
 Seriously though, we(and Europe, some Asian nations like (SOUTH)Korea, Japan,etc) are Americanised but we have our own culture an traditions and are proud we dont actaully wish we were American like many Americans seem to think.

lol

snoop

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2011, 06:41:38 AM »
I think it is funny when other countries become Americanised, but still hate the USA.

By the way, I have lived in the US all my life and I have never thought that any other country wished they were American. I've been to Europe and I liked a lot of stuff about it. A friend of mine moved to Australia, and he loves it.

Why all the hate for the US?