Author Topic: Detox  (Read 2372 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Detox
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2011, 08:05:54 AM »
IT Really don't matter..cause from (AMERICA,EUROPE,to japan..ect.)they all shit  on black people..and still rapes Africa like it ain't shit..so fuckem all..and im an american in Germany.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 09:10:10 AM »
IT Really don't matter..cause from (AMERICA,EUROPE,to japan..ect.)they all shit  on black people..and still rapes Africa like it ain't shit..so fuckem all..and im an american in Germany.

Not true. Also, alot of black people are the biggest racists on the planet. Calling white people crackers etc. is exactly the same as a white person using the N word, yet the majority of black people get away with it. So don't whine and pull the race card. That shit died years ago.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 09:12:36 AM »
 The reason for the hate for the US is for reasons along the lines of how much non Americans get insulted on a board like this, for America trying to Americanise the whole world, America acting like a world government, Non American soldiers dying for an American war that is meaningless(ie Aussies are dying in Afganistan because we are trying to keep Ameirca happy), etc.
 Dont get me wrong, in some ways i agree that a westernised world would be a better place, Muslims dont exactly make Australia and the UK and Spain(etc) a better place(sorry to sound brain washed by the media cos we all know they aint all bad), etc etc
 But with Aussies calling Americans Yanks its not hatred, its kinda in fun like how we call people from England poms and people from New Zealand Kiwis.
  America dose alot of good, iam sure thats acknowledged but also so much bad.
 Anyway, people always will hate people that are powerful and that effect the whole globe.
 Its unfortunate that so many Americans are so arragant and so ignorant.
 Oh and the comments on the whole Africa/Black thing, well i dont know what its like in America but i see plenty of succsessful African Americans doing well and rich, as far as the Aborigines in Australia i can see how outsiders to Australia can see us as treating them bad.
 Alot of them choose to still be tribal and live in the outback, the desert, they choose to live that way. Its rare that you see a Aboriginal with a job or in school. They try and scab  $ and cigarettes or you, its a shame.
 And alcahol seems to have destroyed them as a race, i dont know, they cant seem to handle it. Aussies are know for being piss heads/drinkers, yobos, lazy, easy going i drink almost every day but i dont cause trouble and i hold down a job, for some reason they dont seem too.
 Asians, Europeans, Middle eatern all contribute to society here and we have LOTS of Sudanese and Africans here and they get jobs too.
 Its not a black or white thing here theres prolly just as many Italians and greeks and asians , Indians , Sudanaese as Whites and they all have similar opinions of them.
 Its a shame.
 Aboriginals are awesome at AFL though(Australian football)
 oh and i went out with an Aboriginal girl(well 1/4) in highschool so dont be so quick to judge.

And ahh, yeah, Detox! baby!! (back on topic lol)
 Shit gon shut all yall up....
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:19:25 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Stan

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 09:17:10 AM »
So we got 3 weeks left in march and an April release.  I wonder when the next single/leak will drop.  I bet that's the most heavily guarded rap album, or album, in music history.  They probably built their own Detox pressing lab lol. 

I'm pretty sure then next single will be Dre produced.  He's not senile, he knows what he's doing.  Using Eminem as bait to get all the youngin fans to like his shit.  Good call Mr. Iovine.

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2011, 09:22:45 AM »
The reason for the hate for the US is for reasons along the lines of how much non Americans get insulted on a board like this, for America trying to Americanise the whole world, America acting like a world government, Non American soldiers dying for an American war that is meaningless(ie Aussies are dying in Afganistan because we are trying to keep Ameirca happy), etc.
 Dont get me wrong, in some ways i agree that a westernised world would be a better place, Muslims dont exactly make Australia and the UK and Spain(etc) a better place(sorry to sound brain washed by the media cos we all know they aint all bad), etc etc
 But with Aussies calling Americans Yanks its not hatred, its kinda in fun like how we call people from England poms and people from New Zealand Kiwis.
  America dose alot of good, iam sure thats acknowledged but also so much bad.
 Anyway, people always will hate people that are powerful and that effect the whole globe.
 Its unfortunate that so many Americans are so arragant and so ignorant.
 Oh and the comments on the whole Africa/Black thing, well i dont know what its like in America but i see plenty of succsessful African Americans doing well and rich, as far as the Aborigines in Australia i can see how outsiders to Australia can see us as treating them bad.
 Alot of them choose to still be tribal and live in the outback, the desert, they choose to live that way. Its rare that you see a Aboriginal with a job or in school. They try and scab  $ and cigarettes or you, its a shame.
 And alcahol seems to have destroyed them as a race, i dont know, they cant seem to handle it. Aussies are know for being piss heads/drinkers, yobos, lazy, easy going i drink almost every day but i dont cause trouble and i hold down a job, for some reason they dont seem too.
 Asians, Europeans, Middle eatern all contribute to society here and we have LOTS of Sudanese and Africans here and they get jobs too.
 Its not a black or white thing here theres prolly just as many Italians and greeks and asians , Indians , Sudanaese as Whites and they all have similar opinions of them.
 Its a shame.
 Aboriginals are awesome at AFL though(Australian football)
 oh and i went out with an Aboriginal girl(well 1/4) in highschool so dont be so quick to judge.

And ahh, yeah, Detox! baby!! (back on topic lol)
 Shit gon shut all yall up....
tl;dr, you lose whatever argument you were trying to win.

Euro is a generalisation made because "faggot overemotional dre stans who post on dubcc " isn't quite as effective.

I'm european, they're not talking about me so I'm not going to get offended.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2011, 09:27:26 AM »
 iam not offended either. i wasnt trying to win an argument i was just replying to some of the other posts. Guess i should've been less lazy and quoted them?
 Detox is coming(again, staying on topic)
 Iam Aussie as fuck(bbq's, meat pies, footy, cricket, mate, beer) iam Japanese influenced(anime, jrpgs, jap chicks, j pop) iam Americanised(rap, tv shows, hot dogs(lol)). i aint tryna win shit.
 *sip*
 Hmm whats next for detox? Under pressure with jay-z?

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2011, 09:31:40 AM »
IT Really don't matter..cause from (AMERICA,EUROPE,to japan..ect.)they all shit  on black people..and still rapes Africa like it ain't shit..so fuckem all..and im an american in Germany.

Not true. Also, alot of black people are the biggest racists on the planet. Calling white people crackers etc. is exactly the same as a white person using the N word, yet the majority of black people get away with it. So don't whine and pull the race card. That shit died years ago.

It's not about the color. It's not about the nationality. It's all about the individual. We have white racist, black racists, asian racists, muslim racists. We have white haters, black haters, asian haters, muslim haters. Some people are fucked up some not.

So while the thread is called Detox i suggest some of you to do some "Hatred Detox"...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:34:55 AM by shoo »

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2011, 02:40:30 PM »

soooo, there´s no racism anymore in the us , no racial profiling or anything like that . interesting  . and sure, slavery only lasted for  like 400 years, they should forget such minor things , whites have given black people their own areas in many cities where they decide to stay poor and sell drugs to each other . 
and yet they have the nerve to call us crackers , how dare they!!!  ::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2011, 06:00:30 PM »

Calling white people crackers etc. is exactly the same as a white person using the N word

lmao no its not and that's part of the problem if you think so

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2011, 02:43:28 AM »
Yup, that's all the white man's fault. Because white people don't live in poor areas in the US, all of them just sit in their mansions while they watch blacks, hispanics etc. sell drugs and kill each other in the ghettos. There are no white people living in poor areas in the US. The president also looks down at the coloured people from the white house and laughs his ass off. Oh wait, the president is black isn't he?

Seriously, playing the race card for something that happened for a looooong ass time ago is just pathetic. Get your ass up and do something to change the situation instead of blaming white people for your current living situation. I still say that using "cracker" is exactly the same as using the "N" word, because it's said to cause a negative effect on the person, and it's usually derived from hatred.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2011, 05:59:20 AM »
Yup, that's all the white man's fault. Because white people don't live in poor areas in the US, all of them just sit in their mansions while they watch blacks, hispanics etc. sell drugs and kill each other in the ghettos. There are no white people living in poor areas in the US. The president also looks down at the coloured people from the white house and laughs his ass off. Oh wait, the president is black isn't he?

Seriously, playing the race card for something that happened for a looooong ass time ago is just pathetic. Get your ass up and do something to change the situation instead of blaming white people for your current living situation. I still say that using "cracker" is exactly the same as using the "N" word, because it's said to cause a negative effect on the person, and it's usually derived from hatred.

You're an ignorant faggot spewing ignorance on the internet. Fuck outta here. Fucking funny you would bring up rich white men out of your ass like that has something to do with it. Go back under your hood and say that shit to my face.

dnjp4life

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2011, 07:17:49 AM »

You're an ignorant faggot spewing ignorance on the internet. Fuck outta here. Fucking funny you would bring up rich white men out of your ass like that has something to do with it. Go back under your hood and say that shit to my face.

I can't get my head around what an incredibly stupid and ill-thought out response this is.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2011, 07:23:24 AM »

LMFAO. I would say this to anyone, anywhere, anytime because it is the God honest truth. Think before you speak, you ignorant cunt.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2011, 07:23:39 AM »
euros crakkas getting mad heated over this, and its euros who are always the most adamant about how westcoast music should sound while they sitting in there log cabin in russia in -40F weather talking about g funk and chucks like they understand the cali culture
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

snoop

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2011, 07:30:20 AM »
there are a lot better things you can do with your life than hating others because their skin color, nationality, religion, taste in music, country of residence, and political views are different than yours.