Author Topic: Detox  (Read 2351 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Detox
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2011, 07:50:41 AM »
there are a lot better things you can do with your life than hating others because their skin color, nationality, religion, taste in music, country of residence, and political views are different than yours.

You sure? :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

snoop

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2011, 07:59:07 AM »
there are a lot better things you can do with your life than hating others because their skin color, nationality, religion, taste in music, country of residence, and political views are different than yours.

You sure? :D

yes.  :)

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2011, 08:00:20 AM »
epic thread

The D.O.C and

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2011, 08:12:24 AM »
euros crakkas getting mad heated over this, and its euros who are always the most adamant about how westcoast music should sound while they sitting in there log cabin in russia in -40F weather talking about g funk and chucks like they understand the cali culture

i know a lot of so called euro crakkas who actualy work on a regular basis with Cali rappers, LA indie labels and things like that. And i bet these so called euro crakkas are doing more for the cali music culture than most of these Cali based "net-thug-haters" that are writing on this forum. Don't generalise homie...

edit: i always thought music knows no boundaries. why people in Russia, Puerto Rico or Alaska can't listen to west coast rap and have their own opinion about it?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 08:22:37 AM by shoo »

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2011, 09:11:20 AM »
I really hope that most of the posts in this topic are sarcastic

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2011, 09:35:41 AM »
Yup, that's all the white man's fault. Because white people don't live in poor areas in the US, all of them just sit in their mansions while they watch blacks, hispanics etc. sell drugs and kill each other in the ghettos. There are no white people living in poor areas in the US. The president also looks down at the coloured people from the white house and laughs his ass off. Oh wait, the president is black isn't he?

Seriously, playing the race card for something that happened for a looooong ass time ago is just pathetic. Get your ass up and do something to change the situation instead of blaming white people for your current living situation. I still say that using "cracker" is exactly the same as using the "N" word, because it's said to cause a negative effect on the person, and it's usually derived from hatred.

You're an ignorant faggot spewing ignorance on the internet. Fuck outta here. Fucking funny you would bring up rich white men out of your ass like that has something to do with it. Go back under your hood and say that shit to my face.
LMFAO. I would say this to anyone, anywhere, anytime because it is the God honest truth. Think before you speak, you ignorant cunt.

you're a racist tool who's mad cuz his mom's grilling a black dude. You would get bitchslapped if you said that to my face. U have to be incredibly racist to think nigger and cracker are the same. Just look at the fucking meaning of the word. One is based upon hundreds of years of slavery, discrimination and the oppression of a people. One isn't. End of story.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:44:04 AM by SPICE TWO »

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2011, 10:16:53 AM »
Yup, that's all the white man's fault. Because white people don't live in poor areas in the US, all of them just sit in their mansions while they watch blacks, hispanics etc. sell drugs and kill each other in the ghettos. There are no white people living in poor areas in the US. The president also looks down at the coloured people from the white house and laughs his ass off. Oh wait, the president is black isn't he?

Seriously, playing the race card for something that happened for a looooong ass time ago is just pathetic. Get your ass up and do something to change the situation instead of blaming white people for your current living situation. I still say that using "cracker" is exactly the same as using the "N" word, because it's said to cause a negative effect on the person, and it's usually derived from hatred.

You're an ignorant faggot spewing ignorance on the internet. Fuck outta here. Fucking funny you would bring up rich white men out of your ass like that has something to do with it. Go back under your hood and say that shit to my face.
LMFAO. I would say this to anyone, anywhere, anytime because it is the God honest truth. Think before you speak, you ignorant cunt.

you're a racist tool who's mad cuz his mom's grilling a black dude. You would get bitchslapped if you said that to my face. U have to be incredibly racist to think nigger and cracker are the same. Just look at the fucking meaning of the word. One is based upon hundreds of years of slavery, discrimination and the oppression of a people. One isn't. End of story.

It's exactly the same thing you fucking retard. Cracker= racist word against white people, nigger= racist word against black people. Simple as that. The only racist I can see in this thread is YOU'RE IGNORANT ass.

I should come over and visit your place of residence and slap the shit out of your mother and father (who probably is brother and sister) for giving an ignorant twit like you to this earth.

Jcnn13

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2011, 10:29:06 AM »
Ha. Well here in Australia we dont like Americans either(we refer to them as yanks), even though we are white and multi cultural, we just like their tv shows, fast food and music.

lmao

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2011, 10:39:48 AM »

It's exactly the same thing you fucking retard. Cracker= racist word against white people, nigger= racist word against black people. Simple as that. The only racist I can see in this thread is YOU'RE IGNORANT ass.

I should come over and visit your place of residence and slap the shit out of your mother and father (who probably is brother and sister) for giving an ignorant twit like you to this earth.

Do I have to quote myself? U missed my entire post hoodie.

looks like i struck a nerve. I know your type. Internet hotshot who runs his mouth off about race, because he's pissed his mom left his dad for the dark meat. You just hate having a black stepdaddy don't you? Of course you could never tell him how u feel in rl so you come on here complaining like an ignorant fuck. Its ignorant people like you who shame me. Who think just because there's a black president everything is suddenly gonna be different. Until u live the life don't speak on it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 10:47:07 AM by SPICE TWO »

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2011, 11:17:37 AM »
euros crakkas getting mad heated over this, and its euros who are always the most adamant about how westcoast music should sound while they sitting in there log cabin in russia in -40F weather talking about g funk and chucks like they understand the cali culture

Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2011, 12:07:54 PM »

looks like i struck a nerve. I know your type. Internet hotshot who runs his mouth off about race, because he's pissed his mom left his dad for the dark meat. You just hate having a black stepdaddy don't you? Of course you could never tell him how u feel in rl so you come on here complaining like an ignorant fuck. Its ignorant people like you who shame me. Who think just because there's a black president everything is suddenly gonna be different. Until u live the life don't speak on it.
Christ almighty you're fucking dumb. If I lived in the states I would check you ASAP and close up you're two eyes for talking all this boofonery.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 12:09:52 PM by I`m Wayne Brady bitch! »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2011, 01:36:59 PM »
FUCC DRE AND HIS WACC ASS ALBUM. DUDE TREATS HIS FANS LIKE SHIT AND SACRIFICED HIS OWN SON FOR $$$. HE WORSHIPS SATAN AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EAZYS DEATH. THE ILLUMINATI DICC IN HIS ASS HAS REACHED ALL THA WAY UP TO HIS BRAIN BY NOW AND THEREZ NO HOPE FOR HIM.

Fuck yes +1

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2011, 01:49:30 PM »
Offtopic: LMAO at Americans dissing Europeans. If it wasn't for European immigrants coming to America back in the day, you wouldn't even have a country dumbass.

Exactly. If Europe didn't suck so much god damn ass, you wouldn't have came...but it did & does to this day.

btw, you're welcome for stopping Hitler. Your ass would be a Nazi today.

Haha, you're joining the long line of retards posting here on dubcc. Congratulations, you fucking Gump! You are the type of people who give Americans a bad name (i.e most of the world except America find you retarded, ignorant, uneducated etc).

Hating on a part of the world for no reason is exactly the same as racism. No wonder there are wars in the world. This is fucking ridicoulus.
Btw, ever heard of Winston Churchill? One of the main reasons why Hitler and his empire got beaten like schoolchildren. Churchill was European. Also, alot of countries fought back at the Nazi's and gave them a hell of a beating. Read a book or two, faggot.

You ever hear of "The United States joining the war"? Don't suck your boy Winston like he could of done it without us. He played his role. You should put down your biased books & just open your eyes to what happened. Hitler was shitting on everyone & had Japan in his pocket. Japan fucked with the wrong person & we came in & ended things. Don't let your British propaganda make you think you had a bigger role then us, son.

& you find us all those things because you're pissed off you're not one of us. We're the Yankees of countries, the Lakers of countries, the Miami Heat of countries. If you're not one of us, you hate us & will go out of your way to find negative things about us. We have some morons, but for some reason everybody is still running to get in. ;)

But just because you're a fucking moron, I'll inform you that you're the one who initially said some shit that's stupid. Go read a book about why you left Europe to come here. ;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2011, 01:50:30 PM »

Christ almighty you're fucking dumb. If I lived in the states I would check you ASAP and close up you're two eyes for talking all this boofonery.

Of course you had to be a euro  :grumpy:

News flash. Taking a course in American history won't teach you shit about race relations, einstein. You don't even live here and you're trying to tell me about the N word and cracker :grumpy: :grumpy:  ultimate fail
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 01:52:45 PM by SPICE TWO »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2011, 01:54:21 PM »
LOL, I thought Agrundy driving ten hours was enough. If this British clown takes a plane to California to meet up with Rapsodie just to get his ass stomped by his black ass, that would raise things to a whole new level. :D