Author Topic: Detox  (Read 2349 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re: Detox
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2011, 02:00:59 PM »
Yet I know more about your country and the current situation at hand than you do, faggot.

Also, I never said I hated America. I have visited the states many times and had a blast, listen to American music, watch American films, buy American products etc. But some people give America a bad name, ie. Chamilitary Click, SPICE TWO. But I have to give you guys credit, after being dropped on the head as babies you still have the skill to write words (even though it's total and utter nonsense).

It's funny to see that you mongoloids think that America is the center of the world and you could do without European, asians, etc. YET America is in the pocket of China with a current $755.4 billion dept. Do some research, and please, stop embarrassing yourself.

SPICE TWO: My offer will always stand. Brutalizing a genuine mong like yourself is easier than getting laid with your mom.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 02:03:10 PM by I`m Wayne Brady bitch! »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2011, 02:07:21 PM »
^ This wigger isn't stepping foot in Cali after I sonned him in this thread.

Admire the movies, food, worship our culture all you want. You still don't know shit about race relations. You're a wigger from Britain who listens to west coast gangsta rap. You haven't a clue about the African American experience. And you never will period.

And lol @ this wigger not knowing what a mongoloid is

Raphael

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2011, 02:10:40 PM »
lmao at people thinking their going to upset whites by calling them cracker
skip top 2.10

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2011, 02:14:27 PM »
I've been to Cali many times, and seriously bro, the next time I'm there it would be my pleasure to meet you. You're a racist faggot that probably have an IQ large enough just to open the front door, so for me to be offended by a kid with brain damage would be ridicoulus.

I know what a mongoloid is, and so do you. You see him everytime you look in the mirror.

^ SPICE TWO... I genuinly feel sorry for the cocksucker.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2011, 02:22:59 PM »
euros crakkas getting mad heated over this, and its euros who are always the most adamant about how westcoast music should sound while they sitting in there log cabin in russia in -40F weather talking about g funk and chucks like they understand the cali culture

LOL.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2011, 02:33:31 PM »
This guys username is off a highly successful American TV show. You're posting on a West Coast Hip hop forum. You're embracing our culture & what does our culture do for you? Accept a few Rock N' Roll bands & use your Queen as the punchline to our jokes lol.

As for the cracker/nigger thing. "Cracker" is not a bad word at all. It's a food lol. It's just like if you called a Black person "chocolate". He wouldn't go "nigga buckwild" on you. But on the flip side, "nigger" is such an irrelavent term in this day & age. If anyone ever says it, it's as a joke (so lighten up) or if the person is legit tryna start shit by saying that, they are just stuck in the past or angry at life.

Most racists are in the South. Mostly because their grandparents still haven't gotten over the fact Black people have equal rights, whose grandparents told them they can't believe their grandparents (yeah, keep up lol) couldn't have slaves anymore lol. By the next generation or two, most racial tension will be completely gone.

The Purple Champ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2011, 02:37:51 PM »
this thread just set europe back a decade as far a respect achieved on american rap forums.

fuck this limey ass pussyhole and ten transvestites that look like him.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2011, 02:41:48 PM »
this thread just set europe back a decade as far a respect achieved on american rap forums.

fuck this limey ass pussyhole and ten transvestites that look like him.

Hahaha, quote of the year. Like you should care about "respect achieved on a american rap forum". I would rather start thinking about getting respect in real life, something you clearly aint getting.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2011, 03:00:37 PM »
A mongoloid is an asian retard. As in mongol, you ignorant eurowigger. :grumpy: You are so full of fail even the death row groupie squad is about to kick you out

please step to me. I will put my foot so far up your ass your queen will have an orgasm

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2011, 02:48:10 PM »

can you explain me the reason of your hatred towards euros?
man... you have a sig sayin about euro's masturbating to detox but there's one thing more hilarious than this. actually, every time you get the opportunity you're masturbating to euros on this forum... i bet it gives you maaaaaad chills, isn't it?

is this some kind of obsession or sth? Man i've met so many stupid americans but i'm still far from dissing your nation. I just consort with the good ones and forget the bad ones. it's so easy and simple for a grown man you know? And your behaviour not only suggest your immantury or mental illness but also is a disgrace for your nation.

And one more thing for your information... being rap music fan from europe is not equal to being a wigger just like being an american is not equal to being dumbass...

ok. it's about time to forget you

Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

The Purple Champ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2011, 07:58:56 AM »
bump.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2011, 08:21:30 AM »
A mongoloid is an asian, retard. As in mongol, you ignorant eurowigger. :grumpy: You are so full of fail even the death row groupie squad is about to kick you out

please step to me. I will put my foot so far up your ass your queen will have an orgasm

Sikotic™

« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2011, 09:39:55 AM »
How did I miss this?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2011, 11:11:49 AM »
Wayne Brady was shook

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2011, 03:00:17 AM »
euros crakkas getting mad heated over this, and its euros who are always the most adamant about how westcoast music should sound while they sitting in there log cabin in russia in -40F weather talking about g funk and chucks like they understand the cali culture

wtf man ?? no no no , it´s not like that

...it´s  -40 celsius  . no wonder people sit inside reminiscing about better days and dreaming about sunshine and palm trees :banana: