Author Topic: Detox  (Read 2371 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Detox
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2011, 10:38:04 AM »
euros crakkas getting mad heated over this, and its euros who are always the most adamant about how westcoast music should sound while they sitting in there log cabin in russia in -40F weather talking about g funk and chucks like they understand the cali culture

wtf man ?? no no no , itīs not like that

...itīs  -40 celsius  . no wonder people sit inside reminiscing about better days and dreaming about sunshine and palm trees :banana:
LOL

Detox iz not Active was 100% on point when it comes to many people here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2011, 11:18:11 AM »
euros crakkas getting mad heated over this, and its euros who are always the most adamant about how westcoast music should sound while they sitting in there log cabin in russia in -40F weather talking about g funk and chucks like they understand the cali culture

...itīs  -40 celsius  . no wonder people sit inside reminiscing about better days and dreaming about sunshine and palm trees :banana:
LOL

imo some people on both sides are going to extremes. You're right about some euro individuals. they do behave like they were Cali locals etc. but on the other hand we have some americans on the forum who spread the hatred towards euro because of some of these euro individuals. I can't understand that. It's like hating the germans because of Hitler lol.

speaking of temperature it's something like +77F today where i live... ;)

peace...

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2011, 01:06:23 PM »

...itīs  -40 celsius  . no wonder people sit inside reminiscing about better days and dreaming about sunshine and palm trees :banana:
LOL

imo some people on both sides are going to extremes. You're right about some euro individuals. they do behave like they were Cali locals etc. but on the other hand we have some americans on the forum who spread the hatred towards euro because of some of these euro individuals. I can't understand that. It's like hating the germans because of Hitler lol.

peace...

What's there to hate?

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2011, 03:03:11 AM »

LOL

peace...

What's there to hate?

you're German right?

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2012, 04:24:22 PM »
Furor Teutonicus hates dubcc and primitive negro music.