Author Topic: snoop dogg doggumentary 3/29/2011 take you home produced by meech wells  (Read 1937 times)

MEECH WELLS

keep up the good work meech and keep bringing that classic westcoast sound to snoop dogg albums  8)  the fans would love to hear a snoop album with just producers like yourself, battlecat, fredwreck and quik....now that would be fucking dope!! 8)
  DOPE!
NEW WEST HONCHO

MOON KNIGHT

Keep doing you Meech.
The West needs more heat like this.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ITS IN EFFECT YALL WILL SEE ALOT MORE OF ME AND SNOOP AND KOKANE LACING YALL TALKED 2 SNOOP ABOUT THS THREAD LAST NITE!

yes. keep away from the pop and fake south beats. he need that west coast shit.
WE BRINGIN THT HEAT FUCC THT POP

Word up. He need you, Cat, Fredwreck, Quik, Pooh and the rest of his old westcoast producers to just lace him with that smooth funky shit that made us love snoop in the first place. I know Pharrel is his boy but he need to minimize how much he use him. We true fans want the music that was comin out when the west was on top.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

MEECH WELLS

ITS IN EFFECT YALL WILL SEE ALOT MORE OF ME AND SNOOP AND KOKANE LACING YALL TALKED 2 SNOOP ABOUT THS THREAD LAST NITE!

yes. keep away from the pop and fake south beats. he need that west coast shit.
WE BRINGIN THT HEAT FUCC THT POP
well i told him about ths post and he is checcin in on wht yall saying so feel free 2 say wht yall want we appreciate the feedbacc!

Word up. He need you, Cat, Fredwreck, Quik, Pooh and the rest of his old westcoast producers to just lace him with that smooth funky shit that made us love snoop in the first place. I know Pharrel is his boy but he need to minimize how much he use him. We true fans want the music that was comin out when the west was on top.
NEW WEST HONCHO

polepositon

bangin.

jeromechickenbone

Dope shit Meech...glad Snoop is putting you on the album. He def needs more of that...I think dudes like yourself and Battlecat defined Snoops sound in the late 90's early 2000s, made some really dope records and gave him a signature sound that he didn't have since fuckin with Dre.

I'm with the others...we need a Snoop album with just u, BC, fredwreck, quik, Warren, Soopa, Pooh, etc doing the beats.  And then holla at me to exec produce haha...I promise people would buy that shit!

MEECH WELLS

Dope shit Meech...glad Snoop is putting you on the album. He def needs more of that...I think dudes like yourself and Battlecat defined Snoops sound in the late 90's early 2000s, made some really dope records and gave him a signature sound that he didn't have since fuckin with Dre.

I'm with the others...we need a Snoop album with just u, BC, fredwreck, quik, Warren, Soopa, Pooh, etc doing the beats.  And then holla at me to exec produce haha...I promise people would buy that shit!
yep i feel you on that!
NEW WEST HONCHO

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
In Terms of Quality Music, Snoop is surrounded by the best producers around! Dj Quik, Battlecat, Fredwreck, Terrace Martin, Meech Wells, Soopafly, all of them knows how to bring the best out of him, they put a touch of jazz & funk to their sound.. the only wack thing is the lyrics that are written to them.. I wish it was more serious and less shit talking

MEECH WELLS

In Terms of Quality Music, Snoop is surrounded by the best producers around! Dj Quik, Battlecat, Fredwreck, Terrace Martin, Meech Wells, Soopafly, all of them knows how to bring the best out of him, they put a touch of jazz & funk to their sound.. the only wack thing is the lyrics that are written to them.. I wish it was more serious and less shit talking
its up 2 the producer to push the artist and be honest about content of the song tht they are recording snoop got lyrics but if he aint produced by the producer the product dosent meet its full potential!
NEW WEST HONCHO

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
its up 2 the producer to push the artist and be honest about content of the song tht they are recording snoop got lyrics but if he aint produced by the producer the product dosent meet its full potential!
true that !!! although I think that producers should push him to write more stuff that people can relate to, yes  music is just music but ... 11 albums about being from the LBC  East Side rollin 20 crips can get very  repetitive..especially when you got kids and a wife at home and ur almost 40.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:07:26 AM by .:Hercy Buggz:. »

Will_B

The other factor if Snoop doesn't get final say as to what tracks go on the album (I'm assuming like any artist)....he can't get it right every time. If the label wants to push features or fashionable producer names on, shits gonna suffer. That's why I've always loved Snoops side projects.

Meech can you let Snoop know, he needs to do a Snoopadelics album with a live band on the CD. Shit would be crazy and is long overdue. We've all seen his live shit, or rehearsal footage on youtube and that's where magic really happens. Snoop, all the guys in the band + Rage and Soopafly, RBX, Kokane and Tha Pound = Tha TRUTH jammin 8)

Other than that I wanna hear what Snoop made happen in the early 2000's (like on the Doggystyle All-Stars album). All that experimentation in the early Dogghouse years with yourself, Soopafly and Marc N Tha Dark...really came to maturity on the All Stars album. Snoop is such a versatile artist he can do nearly anything performance wise, just he shouldn't leave behind those elements that WORKED 100%. Sure, keep it new and fresh and evolving, but don't leave behind the other equally successful sounds. THATS WHY WE LOVE SNOOP 8) 8)

Peace!

Portugoal

Doggystyle wasn't a lyrical masterpiece either.

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
Fuck yeah hommie! It's good to hear Meech Wells back again with Snoop!! Get em Meech!! Fuck all these trash producers making some girly shit!! Meech, BC, Quik, should always be on Snoops shit cuz they just make some banging shit!!! Now We Lay Em Down keeps bumping in my ride foe life!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

The other factor if Snoop doesn't get final say as to what tracks go on the album (I'm assuming like any artist)....he can't get it right every time. If the label wants to push features or fashionable producer names on, shits gonna suffer. That's why I've always loved Snoops side projects.

Meech can you let Snoop know, he needs to do a Snoopadelics album with a live band on the CD. Shit would be crazy and is long overdue. We've all seen his live shit, or rehearsal footage on youtube and that's where magic really happens. Snoop, all the guys in the band + Rage and Soopafly, RBX, Kokane and Tha Pound = Tha TRUTH jammin 8)

Other than that I wanna hear what Snoop made happen in the early 2000's (like on the Doggystyle All-Stars album). All that experimentation in the early Dogghouse years with yourself, Soopafly and Marc N Tha Dark...really came to maturity on the All Stars album. Snoop is such a versatile artist he can do nearly anything performance wise, just he shouldn't leave behind those elements that WORKED 100%. Sure, keep it new and fresh and evolving, but don't leave behind the other equally successful sounds. THATS WHY WE LOVE SNOOP 8) 8)

Peace!
he need to go back to that 99- 01 era. wit the eastsidaz and doggy'z angelz and bad azz second album. that sound at the time was like the reincarnation of death row's glory days wit battlecat, fred wreck and meech on the beats..
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MEECH WELLS

Fuck yeah hommie! It's good to hear Meech Wells back again with Snoop!! Get em Meech!! Fuck all these trash producers making some girly shit!! Meech, BC, Quik, should always be on Snoops shit cuz they just make some banging shit!!! Now We Lay Em Down keeps bumping in my ride foe life!!
THTSTS RIGHT JUST TALKED TO THE HOMIE SNOOP HE ON THE ROAD BUT WE IN THE LAB SOON AS HE GETS BACC YALL!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 09:09:19 PM by MEECH WELLS »
NEW WEST HONCHO