Author Topic: snoop dogg doggumentary 3/29/2011 take you home produced by meech wells  (Read 1918 times)

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
Fuck yeah hommie! It's good to hear Meech Wells back again with Snoop!! Get em Meech!! Fuck all these trash producers making some girly shit!! Meech, BC, Quik, should always be on Snoops shit cuz they just make some banging shit!!! Now We Lay Em Down keeps bumping in my ride foe life!!
THTSTS RIGHT JUST TALKED TO THE HOMIE SNOOP HE ON THE ROAD BUT WE IN THE LAB SOON AS HE GETS BACC YALL!
FO SHO MEECH! TRUE FAN RIGHT HERE, WEST NEEDS U. I USED TO CHOP IT UP WITH YOUR HOMIE BONE, FROM 52BGC..COOL PEOPLE RIGHT THERE... THAT TRACK "BANG THIS" WITH BUTCH CASSIDY & SNOOP WAS SLEPT ON BIG TIME!!THAT SHIT IS RIDICULOUS.. WEST WEST YALL!!!!!!!!!

MEECH WELLS

Fuck yeah hommie! It's good to hear Meech Wells back again with Snoop!! Get em Meech!! Fuck all these trash producers making some girly shit!! Meech, BC, Quik, should always be on Snoops shit cuz they just make some banging shit!!! Now We Lay Em Down keeps bumping in my ride foe life!!
THTSTS RIGHT JUST TALKED TO THE HOMIE SNOOP HE ON THE ROAD BUT WE IN THE LAB SOON AS HE GETS BACC YALL!
FO SHO MEECH! TRUE FAN RIGHT HERE, WEST NEEDS U. I USED TO CHOP IT UP WITH YOUR HOMIE BONE, FROM 52BGC..COOL PEOPLE RIGHT THERE... THAT TRACK "BANG THIS" WITH BUTCH CASSIDY & SNOOP WAS SLEPT ON BIG TIME!!THAT SHIT IS RIDICULOUS.. WEST WEST YALL!!!!!!!!!
fasho homie thts my hood and bone my nigga i dont knw wht bone u talking bout but they all my fam i rolls with tht 52bgc foelife and i appreciate the real feed bacc cuzz i got yall we gonna put the west bacc whr it needs to cee! lol SNOOP AND MEECH BACC IN ACTION
NEW WEST HONCHO

Pervert Pastor

FIENDIN 4 THIS TRACC!
KING PETEY, DEFINITELY NOT WINNING

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
fasho homie thts my hood and bone my nigga i dont knw wht bone u talking bout but they all my fam i rolls with tht 52bgc foelife and i appreciate the real feed bacc cuzz i got yall we gonna put the west bacc whr it needs to cee! lol SNOOP AND MEECH BACC IN ACTION
yeah homie, just whenever u see any of them just tell him "guero" the ese that used to go to the liquor store said whats up?..lol what have u been working on lately from the left coast?

MEECH WELLS

yeah homie, just whenever u see any of them just tell him "guero" the ese that used to go to the liquor store said whats up?..lol what have u been working on lately from the left coast?
been laying shit with kokane and making some fiyah beats!
NEW WEST HONCHO

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
been laying shit with kokane and making some fiyah beats!
guaranteed heat i know for real! as soon as anything that u produced drops, imma roll straight to the compton swap meet...the homie has a cool music spot right there...and i think he told me u stroll thru sometimes..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

My favorite snippet on the album. My prayers have been heard when I asked for so many times why the fuck Snoop doesnt connect with Meech again, Snoop and Meech are one of the greatest rapper+producer collabos ever. Cant wait for this. Propz Meech.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

Meech, is there any possibility that you could do somethin' like this?

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/03/dj-khalil-tells-all/

I think we all would like to hear about the recordin' process of some of the classics you done with Snoop Dogg, Tha Eastsidaz, Kokane, Doggy's Angels and others. What happened in the studio when y'all was creatin these classics and shit like that.

MEECH WELLS

I think we all would like to hear about the recordin' process of some of the classics you done with Snoop Dogg, Tha Eastsidaz, Kokane, Doggy's Angels and others. What happened in the studio when y'all was creatin these classics and shit like that.
WELL THE PROCESS WAS WE WOULD ROLL LIKE TWENTY BLUNTS THEN I WOULD PLAY MY BEATS AND BLOW SNOOP AWAY HE WOULD PICK ONE AND START WORKING I REMEMBER EVERYBODY EXCEPT SOME OF THE PRODUCERS BEING REAL HAPPY 2 SEE ME WHEN I CAME BECUZ THEY KNEW WE WAS GNNA LAY SOME HEAT BUT IT WAS THE SHIT THE CREATIVE PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

WELL THE PROCESS WAS WE WOULD ROLL LIKE TWENTY BLUNTS THEN I WOULD PLAY MY BEATS AND BLOW SNOOP AWAY HE WOULD PICK ONE AND START WORKING I REMEMBER EVERYBODY EXCEPT SOME OF THE PRODUCERS BEING REAL HAPPY 2 SEE ME WHEN I CAME BECUZ THEY KNEW WE WAS GNNA LAY SOME HEAT BUT IT WAS THE SHIT THE CREATIVE PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey meech. is snoop writing his own rhymes this time around ? we need that 99-01 era snoop back.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

+1 classic lol , shame on those producers who were not happy cause Meech doin it big with Snoop..

Meech we need more beats like this

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8o3oawnpq9k?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8o3oawnpq9k?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

You need to hook with Crooked and Eastwood again

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

shu

hello meech

u got any goldie loc's new ?  tray deee is still in jail ?
you work with butch cassidy again ?

« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 02:38:43 PM by shu »

Okka

Do you have unreleased music with Tray Deee? "This Is The Time" was one of the best tracks on "Duces N Trays".

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: snoop dogg doggumentary 3/29/2011 take you home produced by meech wells
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2011, 02:54:54 PM »
Meech, can u upload the ruff/studio version of "Now we lay em down" that u had on your Myspace..?  :)
thanks

Do you have unreleased music with Tray Deee? "This Is The Time" was one of the best tracks on "Duces N Trays".
^this

Okka

hello meech

u got any goldie loc's new ?  tray deee is still in jail ?
you work with butch cassidy again ?

Yeah, he might be comin' out next year though.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 04:19:26 PM by Okka »