Author Topic: snoop dogg doggumentary 3/29/2011 take you home produced by meech wells  (Read 1936 times)

MEECH WELLS

hello meech

u got any goldie loc's new ?  tray deee is still in jail ?
you work with butch cassidy again ?

TRAY DEEE IS STILL IN PRISON HE SHOULD BE HOME IN ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS!!!!!!!

NEW WEST HONCHO

Okka

I thought his EPRD was 2012? I might remember wrong though, but i think that's what he said in his last interview.

MEECH WELLS

I thought his EPRD was 2012? I might remember wrong though, but i think that's what he said in his last interview.
  IF HE GETS A EARLY RELEASE HE MAY BUT HE GOT 12 YEARS.....
NEW WEST HONCHO

Okka

Yeah, i hope he gets out soon. Do you have any unreleased music with him?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

"..I can be your best friend, let me stick it in" lol classic

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Portugoal

Yeah, i hope he gets out soon.

Why?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Why?

Here we go again lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mietek23

Hey Meech - you should tell Snoop he needs to drop that unreleased stuff you guys did in the No Limit days 8)

Some more "No Bacctraccin" shit would be off the chain ;D

Okka

I wonder how much leftover material there is from the "No Limit Top Dogg" sessions. The original version of "Gangsta Ride" with Daz been out for ages but is there anything else from the album that was not included on the album Meech?

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
WHAT UP MEECH!! HAVE ANY OF THE NEWER WEST COAST MC'S COMING UP, HAVE TOLD U TO WORK WITH THEM ON THEIR ALBUM? YOUNG JOKER IS TIGHT TOO, ANY PROJECTS WITH HIM? PERSONALLY I THINK JAY ROCK WILL SOUND PROPER OVER SOME MEECH CARIBEEAN FUNK!!LOL 8)

Portugoal

Why?

Here we go again lol

It's never too late to remind people of why there is such a thing called jail.