Author Topic: dubcnn  (Read 201 times)

polepositon

dubcnn
« on: March 13, 2011, 03:23:50 PM »
how the fuck yall gone delete my thread regardin reggae in the outbound section? wher it belongs.yall on that bullshit. and this aint the first time this type of shit has hap. either its the punk ass mods or the site adm. ither way, fuck u, fuck this website since yall cant repect it..not to mention im bigupin the west, and yall got the nerves to trippin...and fuck yall mommas too. weeeezout.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: dubcnn
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 01:02:56 AM »
Mods are destroying this forum. They don't seem to realize they are the reason nobody posts on this site anymore

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 02:02:47 PM »
Got an issue - PM me...i've looked and i cant see any deleted threads - shoot me the details and ill see what i can do.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 02:24:18 PM »
Mods are destroying this forum. They don't seem to realize they are the reason nobody posts on this site anymore

even Gaydc knows the truth
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 03:10:08 PM »
Got an issue - PM me...i've looked and i cant see any deleted threads - shoot me the details and ill see what i can do.
You'll delete those pms quicker than infinite running to the moderators to complain

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 02:21:10 PM »
You'll delete those pms quicker than infinite running to the moderators to complain

unlikely...Hey, Rud, you have 5736 messages, 0 are new .

Fool

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network