Author Topic: Damu Ridas  (Read 770 times)

Jome

Re:Damu Ridas
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2003, 03:32:46 AM »
Normally I would have locked up unprovoked beef, but when rival internet-gangs are educating themselves to be crips/bloods when they one time grow up, it's just way to funny.  ;D

S.G.V.

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2003, 03:09:56 PM »

lol! yur 13 lil homie...go sit in tha corna dawg...
[size=20]LMMFAO!!!!!!!!![/size]

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2003, 09:00:30 AM »

lol! yur 13 lil homie...go sit in tha corna dawg...
[size=20]LMMFAO!!!!!!!!![/size]

13 means crip homie, but i don't be claimin that shit, 14 in dis mug!

S.G.V.

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2003, 02:09:20 PM »

13 means crip homie, but i don't be claimin that shit, 14 in dis mug!
as far as i known...13 is for La eme...Sur...14...Norte...i never knew it was crip n blood...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2003, 09:32:42 PM »
"If you're that much of a gangsta, put the mouse down/You should be out killin muthafuckaz right now"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2003, 09:34:28 PM »
PS...If you guys realized, crips kill crips and bloods kill bloods...so there's really no such thing as a crip vs blood thing anymore...It's every man for himself nowadays...PeACe

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2003, 10:08:34 PM »
PS...If you guys realized, crips kill crips and bloods kill bloods...so there's really no such thing as a crip vs blood thing anymore...It's every man for himself nowadays...PeACe

^^its true..

Bangin has died down regardlezz. Itz more about yo hustle now. I mean,  tha shit is still alive. And muhafukaz still bang...but it aint tha "war" it used to be like 10 yrs ago. And like i said, down here...tha bloodz rival more then they rival wit cripz. Only in prison do shit change.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2003, 10:09:30 PM »
"If you're that much of a gangsta, put the mouse down/You should be out killin muthafuckaz right now"

not all gangstas are killas NIK...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2003, 11:02:22 PM »

I kno...that quote is from the Eminem track dissing Benzino...I just thought it was funny...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2003, 11:04:42 PM »

I kno...that quote is from the Eminem track dissing Benzino...I just thought it was funny...PeACe

oh aiight lol

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2003, 03:34:46 PM »
my grandpa use to be in 13 Surpreno' or how evcer u spell it over here there tha color Brown and they tagg up 13 SUC and there really tight wit Quade and AD Mob, but i never heard of 14 wutever u call it. im out!!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2003, 06:29:33 PM »
my grandpa use to be in 13 Surpreno' or how evcer u spell it over here there tha color Brown and they tagg up 13 SUC and there really tight wit Quade and AD Mob, but i never heard of 14 wutever u call it. im out!!!
texas cholos are confused...some of them bang norte...since when has texas been in the north?..lol oh and that has to be the worst spellin of SUREÑO i have ever seen in my life...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2003, 08:44:56 PM »
texas cholos are confused...some of them bang norte...since when has texas been in the north?..lol oh and that has to be the worst spellin of SUREÑO i have ever seen in my life...

ok thank u asshole!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2003, 03:13:39 AM »
[and that has to be the worst spellin of SUREÑO i have ever seen in my life...

lolol

S.G.V.

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2003, 12:33:41 AM »