Author Topic: {VIDEO} YG Hootie "Fonk Love" - damn, i like this song so much more now  (Read 161 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhdxx9m10pq0q9rO16

i mite not be a Blood or even from Cali but this shit is crankin' now.  i feel the feeling and emotion behind this song now (you have 2 grunt your face and throw your right hand up and bounce while saying "fonk love").  Good song tho, I fucks wit Hootie.  When his album comes out I hope it's like a mixture of that original Hootie sound and that BrickSquad Monopoly sound, that shit e'll b Bangin'.  

and lol @ them "Crip" niggaz (becuz u never really know) writing comments about Blood niggaz takin' it.  BrickSquad doin' the most in 2011, I think Gucci is doing something Ross couldn't do last year and that's put his whole team on and that's why u see Ross makin Boss moves this year on some Real Life Executive type shit (and good 4 Ross becuz dude be doin' his thing).  

anyways this track is bangin', it might not be for everybody in a sense that of course everybody isn't a Blood but it still doesn't change tha fact that this shit is tite.  props 2 Hootie and the whole BrickSquad, "them niggaz doin it man" *in my "Break Da Law 95" nigga talkin on tha intro voice*
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 11:06:22 AM by The Real Cocaine™ »

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
i cant tell if your being sarcastic or your a total douche, either way that was shit

BiggBoogaBiff

Hootie has internet haters now, tha boy is definitely on a come up now (not being sarcastic again)