Author Topic: Infinite's views on Minstrel Shows  (Read 478 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Infinite's views on Minstrel Shows
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2011, 07:24:22 PM »

My statement was aimed more at those who will complain about the "evil" corporations and how terrible they are and act like everyone should be equal no matter what.  There has to be haves and have nots was my point.

Word.. if everyone was equal, then exchange would not be possible.  We deal with each other because we exchange with each other, whether that be work, ideas, money, or anything, differences and inequalities create potential for exchange amongst human beings.

Most people can't grasp that. I keep hearing on the news and shit about how we have to stop depending on foreign oil. There's nothing wrong with buying something cheaper from a foreign market that it would cost in your own market. If the US stopped spending tax dollars through the nose then buying foreign oil would be just fine. Our jobs in a free market are to buy things at their best value and find the best things for you to sell to others. In an economy like ours the best thing one can sell may be problem solving skills, or analyzing scenarios. Simply put; your quick thinking brain. And if you lived on an oil patch then you just have to worry about selling the oil.

As for equality; we can strive to give everyone a chance at competing to go to med school, but we can't give everyone a chance at being doctors. Most people simply couldn't be doctors.

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2011, 06:39:20 AM »
I do not approve of this thread.

It needs retarded comments by infinite.

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2011, 08:53:40 AM »
lol how did a thread about Infinite being blatantly ignorant and racist turn into this?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2011, 10:33:42 PM »
Locked because there is way too much ignorance in here, and here's a hint, it's not Infinite.