Author Topic: Infinite's views on Minstrel Shows  (Read 907 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Infinite's views on Minstrel Shows
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 02:50:00 AM »
Nah Im casting a wider net than that.  My point is that people are being dumbed down by the second by not being able to think for themselves and come to their own conclusions about important issues, and as a result, mainstream society would rather look to govt (the higher power) to do more for them not realizing that you just can't force certain things with a law in a book somewhere.  Laws don't equal fairness or equity, necessarily.  

Quote from: Sami on Yesterday at 11:32:02 PM
We are declining and collapsing now as a civilized society now because of people like you and the worst part of it is that ignorant so-called "Libertarians" like you don't yet realize is that you are just letting big corporations privatize every single formerly public institution so they can keep the vast majority of people illiterate and pseudo-intellectual like you while they have everything.

also, read the part I wrote about "Wendy's", you'll see JUST exactly how dumb Americans are.  What State (city, town, etc) doesn't have a Wendy's, it's mindblowing how stupid humans really are
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 02:52:21 AM by The Real Cocaine™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 03:04:12 AM »
Nah Im casting a wider net than that.  My point is that people are being dumbed down by the second by not being able to think for themselves and come to their own conclusions about important issues, and as a result, mainstream society would rather look to govt (the higher power) to do more for them not realizing that you just can't force certain things with a law in a book somewhere.  Laws don't equal fairness or equity, necessarily.   

Quote from: Sami on Yesterday at 11:32:02 PM
We are declining and collapsing now as a civilized society now because of people like you and the worst part of it is that ignorant so-called "Libertarians" like you don't yet realize is that you are just letting big corporations privatize every single formerly public institution so they can keep the vast majority of people illiterate and pseudo-intellectual like you while they have everything.

also, read the part I wrote about "Wendy's", you'll see JUST exactly how dumb Americans are.  What State (city, town, etc) doesn't have a Wendy's, it's mindblowing how stupid humans really are

I'd like to know, why is privatization so bad?  When a public school in any given town consistently fails why shouldn't the people of the area/teachers have more say in what goes on at said school?  Does the govt really have to "protect" us from our own selves that much?  Privatization doesnt mean "throw out all decency" it simply shifts responsibility from the people we supposedly elect to us.  Govt is a business too, dont forget, regardless of all the propaganda that tells you otherwise.  From a business aspect, privitization hopefully ='s competition which = better service/price for us.

Yeah working retail or food service will show anybody just how self centered (and sometimes dumb too) most folks are.  Another reason I don't want so much tied up with the votes of whoever and everybody
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 03:06:27 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 03:57:31 AM »
"Privatization" hasn't worked for public schools in the cities and never has (if that's what they use, i don't know honestly).  But I do know that electing board members usually starts off ok but then 9.9/10 it goes downhill afterward.  Matter of fact, please tell me what "Privatization" has worked for becuz I don't know.  I know everything can't be flawless but still.

U ask me, we should stop keeping votes secret, that's where they get us at.  They say "so and so group/state/whatever voted for so and so so that's why this and that happened like this and that" but u never know who who is.  It's like the Tea Party, they claim all of these people went out and voted for the Tea Party candidates and they were some strong force but all wat really happened is that the Republicans saw an opportunity and they capitalized on it behind the scenes.  

Like yeah I'm sure there was a gang of people who wanted to kick Harry Reid outta office but it wasn't like that batshit crazy bitch was that close to winning, if she was Nevada would definitely be alot more of a racist state as a whole than it ever has been or is today (i've been to Nevada, I was locked up overnight once out there and even asked some white dude "what do white people really think about black people" and the dude wanted to smack me for even asking a question like that lol, not that becuz it was an ignorant question but becuz crackers don't roll so deep in that State and it's only like that in certain parts which consist of people in literally small numbers).  FTR, from what I've gathered The Tea Baggers are synomous with negativity and ignorance that even most white people don't wanna be associated with so why would they win in electionS.  

And competition isn't always a good thing, that's a false perception that people have.  When there's an over abundance of competition it usually makes that product/service/whatever less valuable and constant driving of prices down isn't good becuz it blocks out the new guy from getting in and making any money.  I love cheap and free things just as much as the next person does but from an economic perspective too much saturation is bad for the market.  

Look at the music industry for example (my favorite example)... 1st it started out with Napster and artists stopped going Diamond (not too much of a big deal right) and then came LimeWire and going 3x Platinum became the sign of a major success, and now everything everywhere (virtually) is free and avaliable and now you're lucky to sell 50K and going 1xPlatinum is considered a major success (there's something not right about that, especially within this short period of time and cassette tapes weren't as bad as this).

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 08:14:45 AM »
Some interesting discussions going on over here. I'd like to give another perspective:

We're talking about slavery in the past, but don't most of us live in slavery now? Most people work at an office or whatever, five days a week, year after year. And still, to be able to afford a roof over your head, we have to loan money. So we are constantly in debt, and working for a boss to get by. That sounds like slavery to me, even though it's not as obvious as back then.

Oh, and here's an interesting thought from the movie "The Yes Men". Like Infinite said: Slaves are expensive. They require a roof over their head, they need to be fed, they need clothes, etc. So what do we do now? We outsource slavery! Our products are being made in sweatshops overseas, but hey, we don't do slavery anymore!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 08:19:31 AM »
You people are all idiots if you think being apart of the working class is like slavery.

SO PRUP

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 08:05:06 PM »
You people are all idiots if you think being apart of the working class is like slavery.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 10:06:46 PM »
Some interesting discussions going on over here. I'd like to give another perspective:

We're talking about slavery in the past, but don't most of us live in slavery now? Most people work at an office or whatever, five days a week, year after year. And still, to be able to afford a roof over your head, we have to loan money. So we are constantly in debt, and working for a boss to get by. That sounds like slavery to me, even though it's not as obvious as back then.

Oh, and here's an interesting thought from the movie "The Yes Men". Like Infinite said: Slaves are expensive. They require a roof over their head, they need to be fed, they need clothes, etc. So what do we do now? We outsource slavery! Our products are being made in sweatshops overseas, but hey, we don't do slavery anymore!

The problem is most people live over their means (dont know the difference between WANT and NEED, or DESERVE TO HAVE and CAN ACTUALLY BUY) just like the state of California and the rest of our country.  Cant pay for it?  Fuck it, buy that 300 dollar phone anyway on a credit card!  People are gullible as fuck.  If the poor slobs weren't taking us down with em I wouldnt even care.

I get what ur sayin about the people at the bottom (certain workers) getting fucked over, but thats how a society works, theres different rungs on the ladder.  If we were all truly equal, we wouldnt have much more than a pot to piss in.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 10:09:24 PM by Russell Bell »

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 04:59:35 AM »

The problem is most people live over their means (dont know the difference between WANT and NEED, or DESERVE TO HAVE and CAN ACTUALLY BUY) just like the state of California and the rest of our country.  Cant pay for it?  Fuck it, buy that 300 dollar phone anyway on a credit card!  People are gullible as fuck.  If the poor slobs weren't taking us down with em I wouldnt even care.

I get what ur sayin about the people at the bottom (certain workers) getting fucked over, but thats how a society works, theres different rungs on the ladder.  If we were all truly equal, we wouldnt have much more than a pot to piss in.

Totally disagree! In 2007 over 80 million people didn't earn enough to make a living.

In 2005, the 300,000 richest Americans earned as much as the poorest 150 MILLION Americans. On average that's a 440 times higher income. Since 1980 that gap has doubled.

The total income increases but only the top percent has more money in their pockets, almost  90% suffer from an decrease of income. And still the rich even benefit from tax incentives.

That's NOT how it works, that's how most of the people with money and power want it. What's so sad about it is that too many which suffer from this trend let themselves be fooled by this fairy tale, the "American Dream".
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 11:55:46 AM »

The problem is most people live over their means (dont know the difference between WANT and NEED, or DESERVE TO HAVE and CAN ACTUALLY BUY) just like the state of California and the rest of our country.  Cant pay for it?  Fuck it, buy that 300 dollar phone anyway on a credit card!  People are gullible as fuck.  If the poor slobs weren't taking us down with em I wouldnt even care.

I get what ur sayin about the people at the bottom (certain workers) getting fucked over, but thats how a society works, theres different rungs on the ladder.  If we were all truly equal, we wouldnt have much more than a pot to piss in.

Totally disagree! In 2007 over 80 million people didn't earn enough to make a living.

In 2005, the 300,000 richest Americans earned as much as the poorest 150 MILLION Americans. On average that's a 440 times higher income. Since 1980 that gap has doubled.

The total income increases but only the top percent has more money in their pockets, almost  90% suffer from an decrease of income. And still the rich even benefit from tax incentives.

That's NOT how it works, that's how most of the people with money and power want it. What's so sad about it is that too many which suffer from this trend let themselves be fooled by this fairy tale, the "American Dream".

I agree with u that the gap is widening.  We could point the finger at many things here.  A tax code that keeps the rich happy, a growing underclass of people who are raised with no priority on education and learning language/real world social skills, a political system that does not initiate or allow for real change and doesnt have an intelligent enough voter base to see thru these political parties' BS, and  growing reliance on govt services which drains states and local economies (which causes the need for more taxes).  Look at California for example, you will find ALL of the things that I mentioned here currently crippling our state.  The same people who complain of unemployment will vote to raise costs for businesses to protect our environment, well hate to break it to them but you cant have everything you want and sometimes picking a necessity over a want is tough.

My statement was aimed more at those who will complain about the "evil" corporations and how terrible they are and act like everyone should be equal no matter what.  There has to be haves and have nots was my point.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 12:02:03 PM by Russell Bell »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2011, 04:47:25 PM »

My statement was aimed more at those who will complain about the "evil" corporations and how terrible they are and act like everyone should be equal no matter what.  There has to be haves and have nots was my point.

Word.. if everyone was equal, then exchange would not be possible.  We deal with each other because we exchange with each other, whether that be work, ideas, money, or anything, differences and inequalities create potential for exchange amongst human beings.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2011, 06:24:22 PM »

Word.. if everyone was equal, then exchange would not be possible.  We deal with each other because we exchange with each other, whether that be work, ideas, money, or anything, differences and inequalities create potential for exchange amongst human beings.

Most people can't grasp that. I keep hearing on the news and shit about how we have to stop depending on foreign oil. There's nothing wrong with buying something cheaper from a foreign market that it would cost in your own market. If the US stopped spending tax dollars through the nose then buying foreign oil would be just fine. Our jobs in a free market are to buy things at their best value and find the best things for you to sell to others. In an economy like ours the best thing one can sell may be problem solving skills, or analyzing scenarios. Simply put; your quick thinking brain. And if you lived on an oil patch then you just have to worry about selling the oil.

As for equality; we can strive to give everyone a chance at competing to go to med school, but we can't give everyone a chance at being doctors. Most people simply couldn't be doctors.

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2011, 05:39:20 AM »
I do not approve of this thread.

It needs retarded comments by infinite.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2011, 07:53:40 AM »
lol how did a thread about Infinite being blatantly ignorant and racist turn into this?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2011, 09:33:42 PM »
Locked because there is way too much ignorance in here, and here's a hint, it's not Infinite.