Author Topic: Another (2) Suicide Bombing(s) In Israel!! 20 DEAD, over 100 CRITICALLY INJURED!  (Read 484 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Get ure facts straight buddy...PeACe

Huh?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

For those of u who live in Cali...How would u feel if the Native Americans just came and started killing all of us demanding their land back...This is not fair...Whatever...This arguement will never end...PeACe

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
LoL

You just proved the whole point

Native Americans coming back after 250 years would be dodgy

But the Palestinians have been trying to get their land back as soon as it was stolen in 1949.

Palestinian in 1900: "How would u feel if the Israelis just came and started killing all of us demanding their land back because the bible said they had it...This is not fair"

See motherfucka

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
LoL

But the Palestinians have been trying to get their land back as soon as it was stolen in 1949.

Palestinian in 1900: "How would u feel if the Israelis just came and started killing all of us demanding their land back because the bible said they had it...This is not fair"

See motherfucka

OMG, LMAO WORD.....Dat rite there sums up this whole Sorry ass war.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LoL

See motherfucka

Stolen?? It was given to the Jews...Not stolen...Jesus Fuckin Chrirst man...PeACe

jav

Palestininans are the real soildiers the real 'ghetto', they do whatever they can to protect their family and land... the reason Palestinians celebrate is because they did a good job holding off the israel army who are backed with US Military tools. while the palestinians stick to lowest resource for ammunition.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Palestininans are the real soildiers the real 'ghetto', they do whatever they can to protect their family and land... the reason Palestinians celebrate is because they did a good job holding off the israel army who are backed with US Military tools. while the palestinians stick to lowest resource for ammunition.

oh, and I guess u'z another up n' coming revolutionarry all well informed and shit....lol@"celebrating cause they did a goood job" :-\
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuckin A....this shit is gettin old...

Still fightin over the same goddamn thing they been fightin over for hundreds of years...that shit is sorry...

hundreds of years?!!!! mayn, get a history book. The Jewish Yshuv started not more than 150 years ago, and the actuall fighting started much later.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Because Israel is the aggresor, the Palestinians are the victims

Example, when the Palestinians attack, its in defense of their land...etc (im not sayin suicide bombings will help defend claims to land, but thats their justification)

when Israel attacks, its to maintain its supremacy

one thing I know for sure, they'd surely be happy to know you think so, it means their propoganda and press trickz did actually work(from the fake shoot outs cought on cameras, to pushing kids by intention to the frontline,to the fake funerals etc)....Im not saying some of the Palestinians aren't victims, but that has little to do with Israel, with the leadership they got, who needs Enemies. If they wanted a state they could've had it, that's a fact.  Problem is, they don't really want it, they want something completely diffrend.

Quakaveli

haha yeah i geezy another muthafuckin "terrorist on training"...thats what most of ToT is, am I not right? ;D

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
let's just say there's enough of'em... ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Looks like Big Bearded Afgan just got told... ;)