Author Topic: Dubcnn: Drop questions for Fabolous. Interview goin down 6th of May.  (Read 405 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Dubcnn: Drop questions for Fabolous. Interview goin down 6th of May.
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 12:44:41 PM »
ask him if he would ever put out an album that is straight hip hop and about the rhymes more than sales.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ikke

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2010, 06:07:13 AM »
Ask how working with Def Jam is in 09.
Do they give you like a list of what subjects you have to cover and which producers and/or guests you have to have on your album.
Loso's way looked very much like an album made by a formula.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 07:00:06 PM »
ask him if he would ever put out an album that is straight hip hop and about the rhymes more than sales.

He's already said that is why he puts out the mixtapes.  To please the true Hip-Hop fans.

KURUPTION-81

He's already said that is why he puts out the mixtapes.  To please the true Hip-Hop fans.

Sweet to be honest i didnt know he had any mixtapes out.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Fuck a mixtape, give real albums for the heads.

kemizt

ikke

Yet he still has Trey Songz on his mixtape...

If he's going to put out mixtapes for the true Hip-Hop fans he should work with true hip-hop artists as well.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
hey fab
i'm really looking forward to seeing him in london on the 16th may, ask him if he can shout me out lol
i've been a fan of his since day one, ask him if he is doing more work with dj khalil?
and if he is releasing a new album this year, and who he is wanting to work with on the new album?
also what does he think of the new eminem track?
peace lee

Triple OG Rapsodie

Since Jim Jones and Cam'ron both made up with Mase, ask him if him and Mase are cool now.

Oh and ask him why does he insist on featuring every fuckin r&b artist of the moment on his album on those cheesy ass commercial songs even though niggas love him for his joints like "Breathe". You'll probably have to cutsie that question up a bit but you're a journalist you can do it.

Because that's why he sells. The album with "Breathe" as the single was his worst selling album, even though its probably his best album.

I think that was the direction he was going with Real Talk. It was more gangsta than all his other albums but it didn't sell.

charchilp

• Lil Geezy
Do they give you like a list of what subjects you have to cover and which producers and/or guests you have to have on your album.
Loso's way looked very much like an album made by a formula.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 04:50:17 PM by Okka »

Elkoizm

What up with his brother?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2011, 10:33:00 AM »
what happend to this then?

Mista Rosa

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 01:17:56 PM »
How did he hook up with Nate Dogg for that song he did like 10 years ago?

They were both on the label elektra if i'm right.. they did more than one song together.. "can't deny it" "po po" "i got love remix" "treat this game" ( which has different names..).

But yeah Yash you definitively need to ask about his work with nate dogg! what was it like to record with him? What was the procesus of creating "can't deny it", their biggest collabo hit?? Was it Fabolous reaching to Nate or just Elektra's move?

How close was he to Nate? just labelmate? or maybe a bit more because they recorded several songs together!

Is he aware of Nate's personal situation? How does he feel?

Well you got my point! ASK ABOUT NATE!!

Why did Elektra went bankruptcy? i mean they had top artists on the label. Nate was THE hook man at that time, he was featured on every single on tha radio (area codes, gangsta nation, oh no etc..). How come they were not able to release nate's solo??? ( i might be a little bit off topic, but i gotta try!) 

I hope that happened and you asked my questions!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2011, 04:29:01 PM »
Here's the video of the interview.
sorry bout the delay.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Mista Rosa

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2011, 05:12:19 PM »
Here's the video of the interview.
sorry bout the delay.

Nice! Glad you asked my questions, that's very appreciated!!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."