Author Topic: We really do need 2 chill on all of this "advanced/advancing technology"  (Read 696 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

unless it's solving biomedical needs (our bodies and the environment, sorry if i used the wrong word) and most definitely transportation.  we're relying way too much and getting a little too much with all of this technology (most especially our phones, that's the worst).  

remember; everytime u say Yes to new technology somebody is losing a job and somebody somewhere else is losing the prospect of a job (whether it's a 9 year old kid who just wants to work at a car factory or a 56 year old man or woman who's looking for another job somewhere in tha tech field that just lost theirs).  just remember that.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 03:00:14 AM by The Real Cocaine™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
phone commercials make me sick.  condescending uppity sounding dipshits acting like if i dont have their new touchscreen plastic POS then my life will implode
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

I just heard tha other day on tha news that people can hack into your car's computer system and drive the shit (toyota must've been doing some experimenting lol).  The 1st thing that pops into my mind is, why would i even need all of that technology in my car in tha 1st place, i can see a GPS but that's a given.  I mean aren't u supposed to be keeping your eyes on the road anyway, why would i need 2 fuck with all of these buttons. 

All technological advances aren't great for society, it brings me back to what we were talking about in the other thread about the Government telling us all of this shit we need and dont need and people being too dumb and too emotional to really process it. 

Matty

im chillin

BiggBoogaBiff

im chillin

becuz your a web forum moderator.  what about the people who don't wanna sit in a chair all day?  what about the people who aren't all geeked up on web technology like that.  i knew u'd come in here at some point and say something like that.  there's more to life than computers (alot more). 

how much do u get paid for what u do anyways, i've always been curious about how much people like u make. 

Matty

im chillin

becuz your a web forum moderator.  what about the people who don't wanna sit in a chair all day?  what about the people who aren't all geeked up on web technology like that.  i knew u'd come in here at some point and say something like that.  there's more to life than computers (alot more).  

how much do u get paid for what u do anyways, i've always been curious about how much people like u make.  

lol, the comment was only in reference to the title tube! i'm not really at liberty to disclose this info but some say that dubcc pays a handsome salary for moderating (6 figures) :laugh:

Matty

oh i actually read your post now, i partly agree with the stuff about people being wrapped up in technology - social networking and their phones and what have you. its a tool/wealth multiplier and should be viewed like that. the govenment certainly use it effectively to spread propaganda and keep people distracted. the twitter and txting generation will end up learning the hard way. depends if the shady ones can keep a lid on genuine open information or not. could be the game changer.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 10:10:32 AM by Matty »

Triple OG Rapsodie

im chillin

becuz your a web forum moderator.  what about the people who don't wanna sit in a chair all day?  what about the people who aren't all geeked up on web technology like that.  i knew u'd come in here at some point and say something like that.  there's more to life than computers (alot more).  

lol, the comment was only in reference to the title tube! i'm not really at liberty to disclose this info but some say that dubcc pays a handsome salary for moderating (6 figures) :laugh:

he does it for free. At least I would hope so. Its essentially doing nothing.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
ur a fucking moron, dont advance in technology? y not say the same for dont advance in ur education. we have minds to improve upgrade our standard of living, so your saying we should do nothing with our minds?

the whole concept of your argument has no grounds, might as well have no technological advances at all and go back to the hunter and gathering days where we truly dont hurt the enviroment.

we advance in techonlogy because thats who we are, as humans (well mayb not you cuz your a moron) we improve.

you are a moron, stop complaining bout bull shit saying "there too much technology" or what not thats the same shit generations before has said that had yet to adapt. all this "advancing" in technology also helps keep jobs.

your idiocy proceeds me, THROUGHOUT time industries disappear because new inventions and advancement in technology, shits been relevant since the beginning of civilized nations.

look here dumbfuck, take the vinyl industry for example, their gone their done and it got replaced by the CD's and the cd industry while destroying the vinyl and cassette industry makes more jobs and its reasonable. and this is an example for you to understand theres been millions of industries before in history that got destroyed because it was obsolete.

so you dumb nigga, you tryna carry a vinyl disk everywhere u go? no right? u cant listen to it on the go, while ur jogging, traveling, etc etc, its been going on throughout history, it seems to me your on that "i dont need technology, so im cool" tip. just shut the fuck up

just die, u'd do this world a good favor, you fucking moron. damn your such an idiot it pisses me off to have lil pathetic useless shits like you in the world

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

Dude u need a life

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude u need a life

lol  i barely come by here any more? any "normal" person realizes this concept of human advancement, your just a moron.

foo, your the one letting the whole forum know that your going to court, seems like you dont have life or friends for that matter.

edit: lol, averaging 4 posts a day? nigga u need a life

BiggBoogaBiff

Super.  So when do u want u medal 4 how much shit u can talk.  Thats y that nigga Petey be roastin that azz, ur an outhouse to a spacestation

Triple OG Rapsodie

Super.  So when do u want u medal 4 how much shit u can talk.  Thats y that nigga Petey be roastin that azz, ur an outhouse to a spacestation

gettim

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
remember; everytime u say Yes to new technology somebody is losing a job and somebody somewhere else is losing the prospect of a job (whether it's a 9 year old kid who just wants to work at a car factory or a 56 year old man or woman who's looking for another job somewhere in tha tech field that just lost theirs).  just remember that.

I agree, especially wit this.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

peteys a nigga thats infactuated with black influence, he thinks that everything a black man does has swagger and that everyone else of another color tries to imitate them.

hes just mad ive said that alot of blacks that ive met were products of the media, they act talk and act hard because they see tv, but when its time to double up they run or they try to hop your ass.

just cuz your black doesnt mean your hard bro, aint nobody scared of a nigga, only a nigga with a gun, but that goes for any man of any color.