Author Topic: Game feat. Yelawolf - Rough (prod. by Jim Jonsin) (Off R.E.D)  (Read 1917 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game feat. Yelawolf - Rough (prod. by Jim Jonsin) (Off R.E.D)
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2011, 01:35:06 PM »
This is dope, hopefully they finish it up for R.E.D. Fuck Koolo for leaking unfinished tracks though

Unfinished leaks don't get finished. Imagined finished and polished versions of Topless or Shit Popped Off. Yeah it's cool to hear the tracks, but it hurts the music at the end of the day. Leak the wack shit so it stays off the album, or leak the left overs

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2011, 01:40:41 PM »
track is dope but needs a hook and to be mastered, you can tell it's clearly unfinished and is just what the song title suggests

here's a version with no tags

http://limelinx.com/files/52e94551df4a9ee4f77028d50bd8f79b
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 10:16:54 AM by BloodMoney »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2011, 10:58:26 AM »
track is dope but needs a hook and to be mastered, you can tell it's clearly unfinished and is just what the song title suggests

props, where did you get it?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2011, 11:09:55 AM »

props

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2011, 11:51:54 AM »
I'll admit that i was big on The Game a few years back and not so much anymore.

But some of you guys act like you're fans just to justify your constant critisism. I mean i've been watching and constantly seen the same people (not saying names) complain and complain about this guy like he just got convicted of murder or something. Then i see the same guys calling everybody stans and dickriders evertime they have a counter argument but you always see them do the same thing when it's their favorite artists.

If you don't like the songs that's cool i can totally respect that but to talk about how much you don't like the guy or complain about literally everything but then throw out a disclaimer that you're a fan then you're just lying to yourself.

I just don't think The Game can please this forum that's all.

Just my 2's.

doublee313

« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2011, 01:26:33 PM »
I would buy RED based off of this track.

I agree.  This song is solid.  It doesn't need a hook, you can just kick back to the beat.  Like the guy said earlier, Yela was too fast on his verse.  That verse kind of gets old after a few times.  I actually am going to fade the track after The Game's 2 verses and it's a hit to me.