Author Topic: 50 Cent feat. Snoop Dogg, Eminem - Can You Hear Me?  (Read 3271 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: 50 Cent feat. Snoop Dogg, Eminem - Can You Hear Me?
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2011, 10:44:10 PM »
1. Get rich or die tryin
2. The massacre
3. Curtis
4. Before I self destruct

That's 4. Black magic is a lableless project as of now (unless he re-signed with interscope already).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2011, 02:18:03 AM »
1. Get rich or die tryin
2. The massacre
3. Curtis

That's 4. Black magic is a lableless project as of now (unless he re-signed with interscope already).

Was it ever official the 5the album had to be greatest hits or was that just the original plan?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2011, 02:55:45 AM »
1. Get rich or die tryin
2. The massacre
3. Curtis

Was it ever official the 5the album had to be greatest hits or was that just the original plan?
only 50 cent mentioned that the greatest hits is his 5th album

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2011, 09:48:51 AM »
I haven't been hearing quality material from 50 cent for a while, he sounds the fucking same on every track, with his basic rhymes n shit,, I hear no emotion in his voice like on GRODT.. anyways i'm curious.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2011, 06:26:48 PM »
^ I feel the same way. Of course when I say it I'm called a "hater" but you're right. Every song he sounds boring, monotone, lifeless, he's still trying to use his played out sing-songy melodies, there's never a verse without the word "club" in it. He's done.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2011, 07:21:11 PM »
^ I feel the same way. Of course when I say it I'm called a "hater" but you're right. Every song he sounds boring, monotone, lifeless, he's still trying to use his played out sing-songy melodies, there's never a verse without the word "club" in it. He's done.

Well, the reason you're called a hater is because you paint generalizations that are rather easy to disprove.  Take for example your comment here.  You criticize his lyrics by saying

there's never a verse without the word "club in it"

Really?  You don't actually believe this do you?

What exactly do you mean by "sing-songy melodies"?   

Anyways,  Black Magic got shelved.  In my opinion, the recent leaks that all featured Governor were recorded for Black Magic.  It's semi-electronic influenced & slight influences from the late mid to late 90s.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2011, 09:59:34 PM »
50 has been more miss than hit since grodt and snoop has fallen off ages ago and em is just now gettin back to listenable, im not holdin my breath

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2011, 10:54:00 PM »
should be good aslong as Em aint screamin too much!

midwestryder

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2011, 12:01:39 AM »
I haven't been hearing quality material from 50 cent for a while, he sounds the fucking same on every track, with his basic rhymes n shit,, I hear no emotion in his voice like on GRODT.. anyways i'm curious.
if you have not heared any quality material from 50 cent for a while then it is because you have not heard any of 50 cents latest shit.  all of 50 cents latest music is dope as power of dollar was & that is way better then GRODT. everything 50 cent has dropped in 2011 is dope as hell & 50 cent has alot of emotion in his voice all of the tracks. none of music 50 cent has dropped in 2011 has any basic rhymes.you need to find all of 50 cents shit because it is grimmy & lyrical as power of the dollar . powere of dollar is best album 50 cent ever made not GRODT.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 12:02:49 AM by midwestryder »

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2011, 01:55:10 PM »
if you have not heared any quality material from 50 cent for a while then it is because you have not heard any of 50 cents latest shit.  all of 50 cents latest music is dope as power of dollar was & that is way better then GRODT. everything 50 cent has dropped in 2011 is dope as hell & 50 cent has alot of emotion in his voice all of the tracks. none of music 50 cent has dropped in 2011 has any basoc rhymes.you need to find all of 50 cents shit because it is grimmy & lyrical as power of the dollar . powere of dollar is best album 50 cnet ever made not GRODT.

are you a fan? lol

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2011, 01:34:00 AM »
@ action, do I literally mean he says club in EVERY song? No. Be serious dude. That's like if I said game doesn't have any songs not mentioning dre, or pimp c has no songs not rhyming lexus with texas. You get the point.

And what do I mean by sing-songy melodies? Listen to his song with jerimih and you'll see what I mean...

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2011, 02:01:38 AM »
should be good aslong as Em aint screamin too much!

and doing the hook...