Author Topic: The Game Featuring Lil' Wayne - "Red Nation" (First single off RED)  (Read 3631 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

• Dubcnn
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: The Game Featuring Lil' Wayne - "Red Nation" (First single off RED)
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2011, 06:06:56 AM »
It's funny how the song is getting shitted on on here but getting praised on most other boards I've seen. Personally I think the song goes hard, I've had it on repeat since it came out, good energy.

Mietek23

« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2011, 06:12:54 AM »
It's funny how the song is getting shitted on on here but getting praised on most other boards I've seen. Personally I think the song goes hard, I've had it on repeat since it came out, good energy.

That's because if it ain't West Coast - we ain't fuckin' wit' it, lol  :D

EnzoUK

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • #Slaughterhouse
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2011, 08:19:32 AM »
This songs a grower, i hated it yesterday, i like it more today, so i dunno. this just isnt the type of song i wanna hear game do.

his flow on the 2nd verse is  8) though
Twitter: @EnzoUK

shu

« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2011, 09:00:20 AM »

Camera phone was better
cool n dre are lazy

h2k4

« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2011, 09:57:54 AM »
This song is already incredibly old to me lol.

you just said it was a cool track and single material on the 1st page, yesterday.   quite the fickle character if you ask me.

im sure a more bubble gum beat and skylar grey hook wouldve had you diddy boppin' for at least a week.

Hahahahahaha.

Reactions to this song on this board don't really surprise me though.  Song still bangs to me. 

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2011, 10:05:16 AM »
What surprises me though is you have the SAME people hating on Game's shit but they still keep checking for him LOL. I don't like for example Joe Budden (he's a funny dude though) so I don't chcek for his music, pretty simple. 99% of the singles today (mainstream) are club/love songs, how the hell can you hate on this, shits dope.

h2k4

« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2011, 10:08:31 AM »
What surprises me though is you have the SAME people hating on Game's shit but they still keep checking for him LOL. I don't like for example Joe Budden (he's a funny dude though) so I don't chcek for his music, pretty simple. 99% of the singles today (mainstream) are club/love songs, how the hell can you hate on this, shits dope.

Well put.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2011, 10:31:24 AM »
You guys are so lame & stannish, it's incredible lol. I could have almost guessed who was going to comment on me saying it's old lol.

I said on the first page, first listen it was fresh. By the seventh listen on the last page, it got old.

I've heard all three Game verses dating back to "The Documentary" era lol & Wayne's hook on "My Life" puts this one to shame & his hook on that wasn't so great.

Game is weak, but it's a single, so I still have hope for a few songs off the album; get over it.

Difference is, I like Game. I'm probably as big a fan of "The Documentary" as this "h2-IdefendEverythingGameDo" guy. I want to see him do good, but he isn't lately. Why would I go into "stan mode" & just defend Game putting out the weakest of shit?

Jome

« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2011, 10:46:56 AM »
I said on the first page, first listen it was fresh. By the seventh listen on the last page, it got old.

Agreed.. got old quick, mostly because of the not so original sample, and Lil Wayne's extremely annoying presence/voice.. hook is unlistenable.  :-X

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2011, 10:49:22 AM »

There's a different between disliking an artist and disliking an artist's current direction. I'm pretty sure everyone commenting here are game fans or were at one point.

Paul

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Salute
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2011, 11:15:19 AM »
Lol at some of you guys.

If someone doesn't like the track it's not hating!!

For the record. I like it after 1 listen.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2011, 11:28:29 AM »
Lol at some of you guys.

If someone doesn't like the track it's not hating!!

For the record. I like it after 1 listen.
i know, some people will never learn.

dnjp4life

« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2011, 11:47:32 AM »
Not what I was hoping for or expecting.  Poor use of the sample, I thought it would be better and more catchy than the way Cool n Dre utilised it. 
And the less said about the Wayne hook the better.  Can't see me playing it much but I'll give it a chance.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Tonite
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2011, 12:00:09 PM »
for a street single this is dope
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

HighEyeCue

« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2011, 03:31:31 PM »

is this just a street single?

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2011, 03:38:15 PM »

Well according to Game himself...This is the "first single off the album."

He called into Hot 97 yesterday on Flex's show.

Game   Interview on Hot 97 with Funkmaster Flex (3-11-2010)
http://hulkshare.com/o0kc5sdgg5di

HighEyeCue

« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2011, 03:40:05 PM »

Well according to Game himself...This is the "first single off the album."

He called into Hot 97 yesterday on Flex's show.

Game   Interview on Hot 97 with Funkmaster Flex (3-11-2010)
http://hulkshare.com/o0kc5sdgg5di

thanks 8)

although we can't believe everything that comes out of Games mouth  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2011, 05:49:18 PM »

Agreed.. got old quick, mostly because of the not so original sample, and Lil Wayne's extremely annoying presence/voice.. hook is unlistenable.  :-X

Yeah, the sample is really gay.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2011, 06:06:37 PM »
You guys are so lame & stannish, it's incredible lol. I could have almost guessed who was going to comment on me saying it's old lol.

I've heard all three Game verses dating back to "The Documentary" era lol & Wayne's hook on "My Life" puts this one to shame & his hook on that wasn't so great.

Game is weak, but it's a single, so I still have hope for a few songs off the album; get over it.

Difference is, I like Game. I'm probably as big a fan of "The Documentary" as this "h2-IdefendEverythingGameDo" guy. I want to see him do good, but he isn't lately. Why would I go into "stan mode" & just defend Game putting out the weakest of shit?

Please.  you had no idea i was gonna reply to your post, i hardly ever post here, and if you did then youre extra corny and paranoid always expecting to get exposed. it makes sense tho, you got called out for the same fickle, wishy washy opinions when you were over there pumpin' up INAD extra hard when it dropped, then later jumped on the bandwagon saying it wasn't really hot... and don't ask me to prove when you said that like i know your dying to, it'll just lead to another embarrassing L (a letter youre highly familiar with).

i mean just look @ your previous post, one second you say "I like game",  the sentence literally before that you say "game is weak"... ??? youre inconsistent and confused bro.

nobody told you put this shit on repeat all day until your ears fall off.  if i heard any song i liked 10 times in 1 day, it would prolly start getting annoying too, most would agree.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2011, 06:11:43 PM »
^LOL, quite a bit of thought was put into that. Yeah, I do like Game & yes..Game is weak. What are you, stupid? lmao. It can be both, they aren't contradicting statements. I didn't say "Game is great"..."Game is weak." :stupid:

Most importantly, I didn't mention you by name, so you can fall back, son. You were like one of four.

Secondly, "I Need A Doctor" was cool. But then that got old.

Only a complete moron wouldn't understand the concept behind a song getting old. If a song can be a "grower", a song can start off good & progressively get worse.

Herb ass child.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 06:33:11 PM by Chamillitary Click »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2011, 06:31:01 PM »
Cham, keep killing these stans.  They're simple minds can't understand.

Some of us have expectations and are disappointed.  There's nothing wrong with that.

Some of you love anything by an artist.  That's fine, there's nothing wrong with that either.

And, I keep telling you faggots that this is THE OFFICIAL SINGLE (for what, like, the 6th one?) and once it doesn't deliver it'll be the street single and once it completely fails it'll be a test single.   It's a joke at this point.  50 also does this annoying tactic.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2011, 06:32:37 PM »
^LOL, quite a bit of thought was put into that. Yeah, I do like Game & yes..Game is weak. What are you, stupid? lmao. It can be both, they aren't contradicting statements. I didn't say "Game is great"..."Game is weak. :stupid:

Most importantly, I didn't mention you by name, so you can fall back, son. You were like one of four.

Only a complete wouldn't understand the concept behind a song getting old. If a song can be a "grower", a song can start off good & progressively get worse.

Herb ass child.

actually that's exactly what it is, imbecile.  That's like saying "yeah i like skinny jeans, they ruin my image".  

and what the fuck you got ADD or some shit?  ol wigga got the attention span of a toddler.  what, you started bumpin' this yesterday but then the coloring books caught your eye again? Go outside and get some fresh air, cupcake.  i know 20,000 posts under the DubCC is what dreams are made of but really, get out...throw on your house of dereons and just hit the town.

me, im out for the night to pop bottles and live it up.  happy posting loser.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2011, 06:37:44 PM »
^Clearly fails at the English language. I like Eminem, but he's been weak. Like I said, I didn't say "Game is great".."Game is weak".

But yeah, stick to talking personal, because you clearly don't understand music.

& I'm going out tonight too. Dublin's on Jericho Turnpike. Hollllachta boy. 8)

You mad because I shut you up & can successfully manage my life to post & live my life at the same time. ;)

Have fun going out at 8:37 & if you're from California, 5:37...yeah, you're not a herb at all. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EDIT: HOLD UP. SOCAL?!? Is that you, budddy? LMFAO, son stays on these nuts.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 06:40:39 PM by Chamillitary Click »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2011, 06:44:33 PM »
^LOL, quite a bit of thought was put into that. Yeah, I do like Game & yes..Game is weak. What are you, stupid? lmao. It can be both, they aren't contradicting statements. I didn't say "Game is great"..."Game is weak. :stupid:

Only a complete wouldn't understand the concept behind a song getting old. If a song can be a "grower", a song can start off good & progressively get worse.

Herb ass child.

actually that's exactly what it is, imbecile.  That's like saying "yeah i like skinny jeans, they ruin my image".  

and what the fuck you got ADD or some shit?  ol wigga got the attention span of a toddler.  what, you started bumpin' this yesterday but then the coloring books caught your eye again? Go outside and get some fresh air, cupcake.  i know 20,000 posts under the DubCC is what dreams are made of but really, get out...throw on your house of dereons and just hit the town.

me, im out for the night to pop bottles and live it up.  happy posting loser.

How is it a contradiction?  Game can come weak.  He doesn't like when Game comes weak.  

And, saying you like skinny jeans but they ruin my image isn't a contradiction.  You don't dislike the skinny jeans.  You dislike that people judge you because you wear the skinny jeans.

Likewise, one can like an artist but not like the bad music they create.  

Life is not black or white.  That's why there's plenty of color.  
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2011, 08:35:57 PM »
Games finished he can't make a good song to save his life these days