Author Topic: The Game Featuring Lil' Wayne - "Red Nation" (First single off RED)  (Read 5608 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game Featuring Lil' Wayne - "Red Nation" (First single off RED)
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2011, 05:31:01 PM »
Cham, keep killing these stans.  They're simple minds can't understand.

Some of us have expectations and are disappointed.  There's nothing wrong with that.

Some of you love anything by an artist.  That's fine, there's nothing wrong with that either.

And, I keep telling you faggots that this is THE OFFICIAL SINGLE (for what, like, the 6th one?) and once it doesn't deliver it'll be the street single and once it completely fails it'll be a test single.   It's a joke at this point.  50 also does this annoying tactic.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2011, 05:32:37 PM »
^LOL, quite a bit of thought was put into that. Yeah, I do like Game & yes..Game is weak. What are you, stupid? lmao. It can be both, they aren't contradicting statements. I didn't say "Game is great"..."Game is weak. :stupid:

Most importantly, I didn't mention you by name, so you can fall back, son. You were like one of four.

Secondly, "I Need A Doctor" was cool. But then that got old.

Only a complete wouldn't understand the concept behind a song getting old. If a song can be a "grower", a song can start off good & progressively get worse.

Herb ass child.

actually that's exactly what it is, imbecile.  That's like saying "yeah i like skinny jeans, they ruin my image".  

and what the fuck you got ADD or some shit?  ol wigga got the attention span of a toddler.  what, you started bumpin' this yesterday but then the coloring books caught your eye again? Go outside and get some fresh air, cupcake.  i know 20,000 posts under the DubCC is what dreams are made of but really, get out...throw on your house of dereons and just hit the town.

me, im out for the night to pop bottles and live it up.  happy posting loser.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2011, 05:37:44 PM »
^Clearly fails at the English language. I like Eminem, but he's been weak. Like I said, I didn't say "Game is great".."Game is weak".

But yeah, stick to talking personal, because you clearly don't understand music.

& I'm going out tonight too. Dublin's on Jericho Turnpike. Hollllachta boy. 8)

You mad because I shut you up & can successfully manage my life to post & live my life at the same time. ;)

Have fun going out at 8:37 & if you're from California, 5:37...yeah, you're not a herb at all. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EDIT: HOLD UP. SOCAL?!? Is that you, budddy? LMFAO, son stays on these nuts.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 05:40:39 PM by Chamillitary Click »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2011, 05:44:33 PM »
^LOL, quite a bit of thought was put into that. Yeah, I do like Game & yes..Game is weak. What are you, stupid? lmao. It can be both, they aren't contradicting statements. I didn't say "Game is great"..."Game is weak. :stupid:

Most importantly, I didn't mention you by name, so you can fall back, son. You were like one of four.

Secondly, "I Need A Doctor" was cool. But then that got old.

Only a complete wouldn't understand the concept behind a song getting old. If a song can be a "grower", a song can start off good & progressively get worse.

Herb ass child.

actually that's exactly what it is, imbecile.  That's like saying "yeah i like skinny jeans, they ruin my image".  

and what the fuck you got ADD or some shit?  ol wigga got the attention span of a toddler.  what, you started bumpin' this yesterday but then the coloring books caught your eye again? Go outside and get some fresh air, cupcake.  i know 20,000 posts under the DubCC is what dreams are made of but really, get out...throw on your house of dereons and just hit the town.

me, im out for the night to pop bottles and live it up.  happy posting loser.

How is it a contradiction?  Game can come weak.  He doesn't like when Game comes weak.  

And, saying you like skinny jeans but they ruin my image isn't a contradiction.  You don't dislike the skinny jeans.  You dislike that people judge you because you wear the skinny jeans.

Likewise, one can like an artist but not like the bad music they create.  

Life is not black or white.  That's why there's plenty of color.  
- Banks

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2011, 07:35:57 PM »
Games finished he can't make a good song to save his life these days

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2011, 09:54:13 PM »
Song is cool, although like The Kill, the sample was already used in a (IMO) better way (by Maino). Also, Wayne's part is actually laugh out loud material for how piss-poor it is, wow how shit was that hook. Game was cool on it, beat was cool, but that hook is just fuckin pathetic and takes away from the song. A good song, but still nothing more than a real good mixtape track, even L.A.X.'s singles destroy this one. The other Game track that leaked is def better than this one, and i'll be real surprised if this is even on the album, let alone a "single". No way Dre/Jimmy cosigned this shit, it's not single material, and hardly album material.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 09:55:45 PM by TDOT »

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2011, 04:07:16 PM »
^Clearly fails at the English language. I like Eminem, but he's been weak. Like I said, I didn't say "Game is great".."Game is weak".

But yeah, stick to talking personal, because you clearly don't understand music.

& I'm going out tonight too. Dublin's on Jericho Turnpike. Hollllachta boy. 8)

You mad because I shut you up & can successfully manage my life to post & live my life at the same time. ;)

Have fun going out at 8:37 & if you're from California, 5:37...yeah, you're not a herb at all. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EDIT: HOLD UP. SOCAL?!? Is that you, budddy? LMFAO, son stays on these nuts.

Wait HOLD UP.....  Didn't you say you were only 18 over @ DBA???   How the FUCK you gettin' into any bar unless a parent is with you before 10pm LMFAO!!! You guys order dinner?  How were the chicken strips, champ?  mommy order you a shirley temple?  lets see you come up with some lame excuse/lie/story about this now... thats all youre good for, loser.

and LMFAO even more @ u bringing up what time i choose to come and go @ my own crib. Grown adult shit sounds pretty fuckin' nifty, right sport?  ;)

Face it worm, youze a cottdamn joke online and off.  you try WAYYYYY too hard to gain net acceptance only to fail so miserably at life.

but u kno ima always love my hipster bitch tho LOL.

How is it a contradiction?  Game can come weak.  He doesn't like when Game comes weak.  

And, saying you like skinny jeans but they ruin my image isn't a contradiction.  You don't dislike the skinny jeans.  You dislike that people judge you because you wear the skinny jeans.

Likewise, one can like an artist but not like the bad music they create.  

Life is not black or white.  That's why there's plenty of color.  

How is it not?  "I like so and so/he's weak" is exactly what he said... whats to explain? using the excuse, "He doesn't like when Game comes weak", is well, weak.... So let me get this str8, you dont like it when this guy does bad music??? i never looked at it like that in such a deep spectrum of human rationale.  

Dude is fickle and constantly struggles to identify himself,  personality traits of a female.

Nice try tho, play agian sometime. So tell me, exactly what part of Cali are you from... in Europe?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2011, 04:29:02 PM »
^I am only 18. You only have to be 18 to get in LOL. You don't live in New York, I don't know what kinda pussy shit they run over on the West Coast.

You're an ugly ass bitch who is afraid to even post his picture because he doesn't want to get shitted on. :laugh:

& what you mean? You said "I'm out to go pop bottles". It was 5:37. That's pretty early, unless you're some herb trying to take advantage of happy hour because you're poor on top of that.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2011, 05:44:26 PM »
^I am only 18. You only have to be 18 to get in LOL. You don't live in New York, I don't know what kinda pussy shit they run over on the West Coast.

You're an ugly ass bitch who is afraid to even post his picture because he doesn't want to get shitted on. :laugh:

& what you mean? You said "I'm out to go pop bottles". It was 5:37. That's pretty early, unless you're some herb trying to take advantage of happy hour because you're poor on top of that.

Howd I know youd be replying within' MINUTES of my last post since yesterday? Life of a LOSER my friends.  AND STFU, U also still lose just because ur big enough to order o'douls and virgin daiquiris all by yourself now LMAO, or wait, did you drink a tall can in the parking lot before your awkward ass strolled in and stood off in the corner?  request any Buddens on the jukebox?

And now you wanna say the West is pussy....  hysterical coming from a frail, white, eastcoast homo who lives out his entire internet life on a forum discussing... The West Muthafuckin' Coast!  you don't see me on NewYorkRydaz.com do you? Bow down pussy.

And whats this about you wanting to see me post a pic?   :-X .  you just committed the one of the gayest no-no's in online etiquette: requesting to see another man's picture...  Again assuring the world of your sexual orientation. 

LOL, I'm out again cupcake. gotta go hit happy hour(LOL) with my lady in the E350 on a beautiful sunday Cali afternoon (yeah my life sux  ::)) while you sit here defending your queer miserable existence (truth.net).

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2011, 06:31:58 PM »
^Flat out dodged, lmfao. You take L's like a motherfucking champion. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

& I post in the West Coast section for like three artists, the rest is the Outbounds (the NOT West Coast section).

But above all, I love how your replies are so filled with bitterness & anger. You go all out, it's hilarious. I feel like you just need somebody to tell you "Wow man, you're the funniest, coolest guy on the net, bro" & your life will be beyond complete. Illest herb on the net, hands down.

& that's not a "no-no in online etiquette", that's straight up calling your ass out in confidence & you reaching for an excuse to avoid it lmfao.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 06:37:17 PM by Chamillitary Click »

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2011, 06:39:40 PM »
Its aight!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2011, 10:40:58 PM »
1)  Location has little to do with anything but I am from the states, ohio to be exact.

2)  You fail to understand what was said and the definition of a contradiction. 

3)  Until you recognize what Cham is communicating there's no merit to hold a conversation.
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2011, 10:43:41 PM »
1)  Location has little to do with anything but I am from the states, ohio to be exact.

2)  You fail to understand what was said and the definition of a contradiction. 

3)  Until you recognize what Cham is communicating there's no merit to hold a conversation.

Oh, you're going to get some stupid ass .gif or picture & some rant for him to defend himself to look tough online. That's a given. I apologize in advance lol.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2011, 02:36:01 AM »
What surprises me though is you have the SAME people hating on Game's shit but they still keep checking for him LOL. I don't like for example Joe Budden (he's a funny dude though) so I don't chcek for his music, pretty simple. 99% of the singles today (mainstream) are club/love songs, how the hell can you hate on this, shits dope.

There's a different between disliking an artist and disliking an artist's current direction. I'm pretty sure everyone commenting here are game fans or were at one point.

Really all that needed to be siad ^

Now if all these retarded fucks would just get that!!!

And there is no hate goin on. Some of us just want quality.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2011, 01:31:13 PM »
game can't win with you guys anyway!

Not true. If he drops quality shit there would be no ''hate''

yup if he would just let warren g do the beat and get butch cassidy on the hook this forum would support
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"