Author Topic: The Game Featuring Lil' Wayne - "Red Nation" (First single off RED)  (Read 5541 times)

DPGThang

• Lil Geezy
Re: The Game Featuring Lil' Wayne - "Red Nation" (First single off RED)
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2011, 06:26:29 AM »
better than DA with this single??? 
big dreams was much better than this shit

doublee313

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2011, 06:30:56 AM »
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2011/03/10/ifwt-exclusive-bomb-worthy-the-game-ft-lil-wayne-red-nation/

http://hulkshare.com/g3vib4ciaoxy#

Thanks, but Lil' Wayne has to go.  His whiney hooks are dreadful.  "My Life" was good with him and Game, but this is bad.  So bad I didn't even finish the song.

Balk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2011, 07:10:55 AM »
garbage, pure wackness

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2011, 07:15:01 AM »
 :P this is mediocre.

where's the poster who was saying that game is keeping the best songs for the album  :wavey: haha

EnzoUK

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2011, 07:38:37 AM »
As soon as game dropped 400 Bars, i knew this dude had changed, it was 20 mins ish of abolsutely nothing and wack lines.

Since then his raps just aint bin the same AT ALL, he's progressively getting worse ::) His skills just ain't there anymore, and I dont know why  ???

Pimp C & Three 6 Mafia done this sample properly, not Game & Wayne.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HLOTtHXz2-A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HLOTtHXz2-A</a>

But yeh, All of Games music these days just lacks substance and he's really talking about nothing on all his latest records. It's like this dude forgot how to rap aswell with this new style he's brought. I remember the 05 - 08 Game that was untouchable.. now this... shits sad.. Game needs to go hook up with J.R Rotem! i ain't even heard his name mentioned on anything R.E.D related, and he brings the best out of Game on records..He needs more DJ Khalil for this album instead of coming with shitty ass Cool & Dre, they can eat a dick with their hit and miss bullshit.

just my 2 cents..
Twitter: @EnzoUK

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2011, 08:10:56 AM »
Game will never please this forum. This song is fire great lead off for RED. This is a single, not an album filler where you will get the quality word play/lyrics. What does every other rapper do on singles? Bullshit about nothing, game goes hard when you guys ask for him to come hard then when he does you guys hate on him and want him to come with some uplifting lyrical shit or something. This is the lead off single what did u expect really? This is really hard for a single and i'm feeling it. Besides he's going to sell his records on the west anyways, he doesn't need a bunch of you posters on a west coast FORUM support because your on the internet...your going to download the damn album anyways when it drops mark my words. People will always listen for game to see what he's got.

DjKeyz

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2011, 08:16:37 AM »
This shit is really crazy damn guys wtf are u talkin' about ?
 8)

Wayne is a bit wack OK but the beat is dope... game is too
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 08:42:12 AM by DjKeyz »

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2011, 08:19:36 AM »
better than DA with this single??? 
big dreams was much better than this shit
Big Dreams was from LAX...

and everybody saying it's oversampled, who did sample it before? except T6M and Charles Hamilton

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

MR_JV

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2011, 08:27:07 AM »
im a game fan but this song sucks

Matty

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2011, 08:38:12 AM »
damn this is kinda average and lil wayne is on cretin mode x10. i think game has overhyped RED, but it might be better than LAX if it ever comes out.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2011, 09:00:52 AM »
Man I hate that sample! I was expecting something better, fuck the hype.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2011, 09:18:05 AM »
Game will never please this forum. This song is fire great lead off for RED. This is a single, not an album filler where you will get the quality word play/lyrics. What does every other rapper do on singles? Bullshit about nothing, game goes hard when you guys ask for him to come hard then when he does you guys hate on him and want him to come with some uplifting lyrical shit or something. This is the lead off single what did u expect really? This is really hard for a single and i'm feeling it. Besides he's going to sell his records on the west anyways, he doesn't need a bunch of you posters on a west coast FORUM support because your on the internet...your going to download the damn album anyways when it drops mark my words. People will always listen for game to see what he's got.
PREACH

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2011, 09:19:41 AM »
I guess we can all say at once "Alright, Game. What's next?".

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2011, 09:22:05 AM »
lol this song isn't going anywhere. I mean the fact even on a forum that mostly loves game ppl are automatically calling it a street single says enough. We've already had enough street singles. Where's the real single?

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2011, 09:30:46 AM »
If people wanna see the actual reaction from the song, go on funk flex's site where every post has been praising the song. I dont know how game can catch so much hate lol

The Red Album is on the way hate it or love it.... must of you guys will probably hate it. Game always drops a "street single" a song that is usually too hard but has the chance to pick up. I do think this song will pick up and get alot of spins. Video coming soon. Jimmy Iovine gave the red album and this single the stamp of approval. I'll be waiting on this album it's going to be dope fuck most of this forums opinions i'll listen to what i hope will be Game's best album.