Author Topic: The Game Featuring Lil' Wayne - "Red Nation" (First single off RED)  (Read 5605 times)

EnzoUK

Re: The Game Featuring Lil' Wayne - "Red Nation" (First single off RED)
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2011, 03:43:15 PM »
I like the song the more I listen to it. Who cares if people on here dont like it, if you like it then support it and enjoy it. If you dont like it then move on to to the next one. No reason to bitch about eachothers opinions.
[/b]

its a DISCUSSION BOARD
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2011, 06:19:07 PM »
This song is already incredibly old to me lol.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2011, 06:43:58 PM »

You must suffer from the curious case of Chamillionaire Button cause it's growing on me. try not listening to it for a day and coming back to it.

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2011, 06:46:35 PM »
I like the song the more I listen to it. Who cares if people on here dont like it, if you like it then support it and enjoy it. If you dont like it then move on to to the next one. No reason to bitch about eachothers opinions.
[/b]

its a DISCUSSION BOARD

Most of these guys are talking shit to eachother calling eachother haters and stans and whatnot. Believe me, Im not talking about the ones actually giving their opinions about it just the ones who feel a need to put someone down cause how they feel about a song. Like some guy said he liked "Big Money" and someone else bashed him for it. I like it too, I dont think its a better song then this one, but I like and respect that whoever that dude was liked it more. I know for a fact that big money sounds amazing when you hear it on a proper sound system. To the point where you dont give a fuck about the lyrics. Thats how "It Must Be Me" was. I almost blew my shit up listening to that song. Im just tired of seeing the word hater and stan thrown around,
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2011, 06:53:46 PM »
Sample is annoying.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2011, 12:56:31 AM »

You don't generally like Game or anything related to him anyways though...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2011, 02:16:20 AM »

You don't generally like Game or anything related to him anyways though...
i'm sure he likes some songs from the recent mixtapes

[/b]

its a DISCUSSION BOARD

Most of these guys are talking shit to eachother calling eachother haters and stans and whatnot. Believe me, Im not talking about the ones actually giving their opinions about it just the ones who feel a need to put someone down cause how they feel about a song. Like some guy said he liked "Big Money" and someone else bashed him for it. I like it too, I dont think its a better song then this one, but I like and respect that whoever that dude was liked it more. I know for a fact that big money sounds amazing when you hear it on a proper sound system. To the point where you dont give a fuck about the lyrics. Thats how "It Must Be Me" was. I almost blew my shit up listening to that song. Im just tired of seeing the word hater and stan thrown around,
it's been like that for years

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2011, 02:27:14 AM »
If people wanna see the actual reaction from the song, go on funk flex's site where every post has been praising the song. I dont know how game can catch so much hate lol

The Red Album is on the way hate it or love it.... must of you guys will probably hate it. Game always drops a "street single" a song that is usually too hard but has the chance to pick up. I do think this song will pick up and get alot of spins. Video coming soon. Jimmy Iovine gave the red album and this single the stamp of approval. I'll be waiting on this album it's going to be dope fuck most of this forums opinions i'll listen to what i hope will be Game's best album.

A song with that kind of sample is never hard.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2011, 02:56:23 AM »
purp & patron >>>>>>> this

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2011, 03:26:30 AM »

you just said it was a cool track and single material on the 1st page, yesterday.   quite the fickle character if you ask me.

im sure a more bubble gum beat and skylar grey hook wouldve had you diddy boppin' for at least a week.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2011, 05:06:56 AM »
It's funny how the song is getting shitted on on here but getting praised on most other boards I've seen. Personally I think the song goes hard, I've had it on repeat since it came out, good energy.

Mietek23

« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2011, 05:12:54 AM »
It's funny how the song is getting shitted on on here but getting praised on most other boards I've seen. Personally I think the song goes hard, I've had it on repeat since it came out, good energy.

That's because if it ain't West Coast - we ain't fuckin' wit' it, lol  :D

EnzoUK

« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2011, 07:19:32 AM »
This songs a grower, i hated it yesterday, i like it more today, so i dunno. this just isnt the type of song i wanna hear game do.

his flow on the 2nd verse is  8) though
Twitter: @EnzoUK

shu

« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2011, 08:00:20 AM »

Camera phone was better
cool n dre are lazy

h2k4

« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2011, 08:57:54 AM »

you just said it was a cool track and single material on the 1st page, yesterday.   quite the fickle character if you ask me.

im sure a more bubble gum beat and skylar grey hook wouldve had you diddy boppin' for at least a week.

Hahahahahaha.

Reactions to this song on this board don't really surprise me though.  Song still bangs to me.