Author Topic: The Game Featuring Lil' Wayne - "Red Nation" (First single off RED)  (Read 5542 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game Featuring Lil' Wayne - "Red Nation" (First single off RED)
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2011, 09:05:16 AM »
What surprises me though is you have the SAME people hating on Game's shit but they still keep checking for him LOL. I don't like for example Joe Budden (he's a funny dude though) so I don't chcek for his music, pretty simple. 99% of the singles today (mainstream) are club/love songs, how the hell can you hate on this, shits dope.

h2k4

« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2011, 09:08:31 AM »
What surprises me though is you have the SAME people hating on Game's shit but they still keep checking for him LOL. I don't like for example Joe Budden (he's a funny dude though) so I don't chcek for his music, pretty simple. 99% of the singles today (mainstream) are club/love songs, how the hell can you hate on this, shits dope.

Well put.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2011, 09:31:24 AM »
You guys are so lame & stannish, it's incredible lol. I could have almost guessed who was going to comment on me saying it's old lol.

I said on the first page, first listen it was fresh. By the seventh listen on the last page, it got old.

I've heard all three Game verses dating back to "The Documentary" era lol & Wayne's hook on "My Life" puts this one to shame & his hook on that wasn't so great.

Game is weak, but it's a single, so I still have hope for a few songs off the album; get over it.

Difference is, I like Game. I'm probably as big a fan of "The Documentary" as this "h2-IdefendEverythingGameDo" guy. I want to see him do good, but he isn't lately. Why would I go into "stan mode" & just defend Game putting out the weakest of shit?

Jome

« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2011, 09:46:56 AM »
I said on the first page, first listen it was fresh. By the seventh listen on the last page, it got old.

Agreed.. got old quick, mostly because of the not so original sample, and Lil Wayne's extremely annoying presence/voice.. hook is unlistenable.  :-X

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2011, 09:49:22 AM »

There's a different between disliking an artist and disliking an artist's current direction. I'm pretty sure everyone commenting here are game fans or were at one point.

Paul

« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2011, 10:15:19 AM »
Lol at some of you guys.

If someone doesn't like the track it's not hating!!

For the record. I like it after 1 listen.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2011, 10:28:29 AM »
Lol at some of you guys.

If someone doesn't like the track it's not hating!!

For the record. I like it after 1 listen.
i know, some people will never learn.

dnjp4life

« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2011, 10:47:32 AM »
Not what I was hoping for or expecting.  Poor use of the sample, I thought it would be better and more catchy than the way Cool n Dre utilised it. 
And the less said about the Wayne hook the better.  Can't see me playing it much but I'll give it a chance.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2011, 11:00:09 AM »
for a street single this is dope
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

HighEyeCue

« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2011, 02:31:31 PM »

is this just a street single?

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2011, 02:38:15 PM »

Well according to Game himself...This is the "first single off the album."

He called into Hot 97 yesterday on Flex's show.

Game   Interview on Hot 97 with Funkmaster Flex (3-11-2010)
http://hulkshare.com/o0kc5sdgg5di

HighEyeCue

« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2011, 02:40:05 PM »

Well according to Game himself...This is the "first single off the album."

He called into Hot 97 yesterday on Flex's show.

Game   Interview on Hot 97 with Funkmaster Flex (3-11-2010)
http://hulkshare.com/o0kc5sdgg5di

thanks 8)

although we can't believe everything that comes out of Games mouth  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2011, 04:49:18 PM »

Agreed.. got old quick, mostly because of the not so original sample, and Lil Wayne's extremely annoying presence/voice.. hook is unlistenable.  :-X

Yeah, the sample is really gay.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2011, 05:06:37 PM »
You guys are so lame & stannish, it's incredible lol. I could have almost guessed who was going to comment on me saying it's old lol.

I've heard all three Game verses dating back to "The Documentary" era lol & Wayne's hook on "My Life" puts this one to shame & his hook on that wasn't so great.

Game is weak, but it's a single, so I still have hope for a few songs off the album; get over it.

Difference is, I like Game. I'm probably as big a fan of "The Documentary" as this "h2-IdefendEverythingGameDo" guy. I want to see him do good, but he isn't lately. Why would I go into "stan mode" & just defend Game putting out the weakest of shit?

Please.  you had no idea i was gonna reply to your post, i hardly ever post here, and if you did then youre extra corny and paranoid always expecting to get exposed. it makes sense tho, you got called out for the same fickle, wishy washy opinions when you were over there pumpin' up INAD extra hard when it dropped, then later jumped on the bandwagon saying it wasn't really hot... and don't ask me to prove when you said that like i know your dying to, it'll just lead to another embarrassing L (a letter youre highly familiar with).

i mean just look @ your previous post, one second you say "I like game",  the sentence literally before that you say "game is weak"... ??? youre inconsistent and confused bro.

nobody told you put this shit on repeat all day until your ears fall off.  if i heard any song i liked 10 times in 1 day, it would prolly start getting annoying too, most would agree.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2011, 05:11:43 PM »
^LOL, quite a bit of thought was put into that. Yeah, I do like Game & yes..Game is weak. What are you, stupid? lmao. It can be both, they aren't contradicting statements. I didn't say "Game is great"..."Game is weak." :stupid:

Most importantly, I didn't mention you by name, so you can fall back, son. You were like one of four.

Secondly, "I Need A Doctor" was cool. But then that got old.

Only a complete moron wouldn't understand the concept behind a song getting old. If a song can be a "grower", a song can start off good & progressively get worse.

Herb ass child.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 05:33:11 PM by Chamillitary Click »