Author Topic: Unheard Dr. Dre lyrics from Die Muthafucka Die  (Read 2535 times)

DTG Entertainment

Unheard Dr. Dre lyrics from Die Muthafucka Die
« on: March 10, 2011, 04:35:44 PM »
Be sure to check out www.bomb1st.com for all the latest Death Row updates...

awol22222

Re: Unheard Dr. Dre lyrics from Die Muthafucka Die
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 04:39:40 PM »
Verse 2

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 04:45:41 PM »
still waiting for this song to "re-leak"

SoCo

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 04:52:28 PM »
still waiting for this song to "re-leak"
This song leaked before? when was that?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 04:57:53 PM »
Nino Brown leaked it (2nd version wit a Top Dogg-verse), back in 01 or 02..

its a "Chronic"-leftover (or same sessions)

TRG

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 05:00:44 PM »

SoCo

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 05:04:26 PM »

i hope somebody will come across this and re-post the song if they have it

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 07:14:16 PM »

Wow, I didn't know that it was leaked. That version with Top Dogg was done for the Chronic 2000 compilation. That's one of those outtakes.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 07:28:33 PM »
man i was around in 01 and 02 and i never remember this leaking

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 08:35:14 PM »
didn't a lot of unheard death row leak around 01-02 that has since dissapeared? i mean back then the net wasn't as streamlined and integrated, so something could leak and not spread very well... and be lost...

like things would leak on a random geocities site, not get circulated, then the site would go down...

didn't a bunch of danny boy leak then that is now unavailable?

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 08:36:28 PM »
I know that a lot of this material i'm referring to is still up on westcoast2k.net . but.... other stuff is gone.... hey if people know what the fuck i'm talking about (cuz i barely do, admittedly, haha), then help me out here lol.

and i know that some things were only leaked to 'select' people, as well....

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 04:02:33 AM »

From the archived news page (from 1999 I think).

"Ok, time to let you hear some unheard music! Nate Dogg's Just Another Day REMIX

INSIDE OUT COMPIALTION UNHEARD AUDIO-  Danny Boy's Against All Odds, Jewell's Memory Lane and Tha Realest's From My Death Bed

and some  left over tracks from "Chronic 2000" ,Way Too Often - Soopafly/Kurupt, and Die Muthafucka Die - Dr. Dre ft YGD Top Dogg  (YGD's verse was added 6 years after Dre recorded it, the song didnt make C2K because Dr. Dre's release contract stated he owned right too all of his masters, and that the masters were not allowed to be remixed, Suge can  however re-release Dre's original work however many times he likes)

download at Nino, Matty Jory and Playa P's DR archives - http://geocities.com/dopesoundz/

ps. re-upped is tha Dr Dre club mix for the real Deathrow heads, fuck john hyland, and miles who did DRHQ, let them diss - click here"

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 06:22:34 AM »

"Ok, time to let you hear some unheard music! Nate Dogg's Just Another Day REMIX

INSIDE OUT COMPIALTION UNHEARD AUDIO-  Danny Boy's Against All Odds, Jewell's Memory Lane and Tha Realest's From My Death Bed

and some  left over tracks from "Chronic 2000" ,Way Too Often - Soopafly/Kurupt, and Die Muthafucka Die - Dr. Dre ft YGD Top Dogg  (YGD's verse was added 6 years after Dre recorded it, the song didnt make C2K because Dr. Dre's release contract stated he owned right too all of his masters, and that the masters were not allowed to be remixed, Suge can  however re-release Dre's original work however many times he likes)

download at Nino, Matty Jory and Playa P's DR archives - http://geocities.com/dopesoundz/

ps. re-upped is tha Dr Dre club mix for the real Deathrow heads, fuck john hyland, and miles who did DRHQ, let them diss - click here"

im matty jory. and this didnt leak. as far as i know there isnt a site with all of the archives of the old site.  maybe scot made one. where did u get that info in your post?

2euce 7even

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 06:31:05 AM »
so that means the song really excists.
...and what about some of yall sayin it was leaked in 01/02?trust me, if it would I would know/hear it .. let´s hope we gon hear it sometime soon.
i wonder who wrote the dre-lyrics tho :P

Will_B

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 06:34:52 AM »

im matty jory. and this didnt leak. as far as i know there isnt a site with all of the archives of the old site.  maybe scot made one. where did u get that info in your post?

Hi Matty,

Creative googling! :laugh:

It's a google cached copy of the news archive page at westcoastaftershock.com

I couldn't retrieve any of the 'dopesoundz' page though. I did read one of the updates on another site (by Playa P I think) that someone hacked their page and deleted the audio...

Someone must have the original files that were turned into .ra files I hope!