Author Topic: Dubcc's Definition Of A Fan & A Stan  (Read 4645 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Dubcc's Definition Of A Fan & A Stan
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 10:20:21 PM »
Another way you can identify a stan is when they get hurt after being called out

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 10:36:24 PM »
Nigga is mad because I dominate every argument I ever get into. 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 10:51:01 PM »
You're not the only Budden fan on here. But you're the only one everyone regularly calls a stan. Hmmm I wonder why?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 11:05:23 PM »
You're not the only Budden fan on here. But you're the only one everyone regularly calls a stan. Hmmm I wonder why?

Me too. I mean, saying Joe Budden is better than Method Man in 2009 (the time it took place) doesn't sound too stanish to me.

Sounds more like angry Wu die-hearts taking it up the ass.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2011, 11:06:50 PM »
lmao @ budden stan mentioning a wu tang clan member out of nowhere. of course....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 11:15:05 PM »
lmao @ budden stan mentioning a wu tang clan member out of nowhere. of course....

LOL, son. After I said that, I was officially labeled a "stan".

After that drama, show me a post that comes off as EXTREMELY biased & stanning, c'mon son.

You think Masta Ace is the greatest. I'm not calling you a stan, but I wouldn't put him near the Top 10 & 90% of this forum & beyond wouldn't agree with you either. It works both ways. Basically if you were called a stan for the same reason I was you'd be the illest Masta Ace stan.

But then again, I'd rather give a reasonable logic to disagree with what you say then fall back on that "ahh stfu, I have nothing to say to that, you're just a stan".

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2011, 11:29:01 PM »
Basically if you were called a stan for the same reason I was you'd be the illest Masta Ace stan.

That's true, I would be. Except I'm not called a stan. Because I don't ride for anyone. So I'm not a stan. another Fail from Chammy  :D

Give it up, Stanley.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2011, 11:30:27 PM »
Basically if you were called a stan for the same reason I was you'd be the illest Masta Ace stan.

That's true, I would be. Except I'm not called a Masta Ace stan. Because I don't ride for dude. So I'm not. another Fail from Chammy  :D

Give it up, Stanley.

Don't front like if Masta Ace got randomly dragged into thread after thread every time you made a post that just hands down took the argument, you wouldn't be like "nigga, Masta Ace is good. I don't know whatchu talkin' about".

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2011, 11:43:14 PM »
I don't bring up Masta Ace in every thread or try to portray myself as his biggest fan or push his music onto everyone else. That's my opinion and I keep it to myself. The only reason you know about it is because you paid extra attention and committed it to memory when I mentioned it in a thread asking for my top 10 favorite rappers. WiggerFAIL.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 11:48:30 PM »
To me, Stanin' is when the fan becomes so deluded that they think their opinion of their favorite artist is a universal fact. I actually see a lot of it around here. Between people who never met Pac who thought he was a perfect human being in every way to people who I'm convinced might turn into serial killers if the Detox tracklist is announced and it's not flooded with West Coast artists. So many people who will go to such extreme levels to rationalize how they and a small group of people who think like them have an opinion that weighs more in an argument than eight million other people who think otherwise. It's only entertainment, people.  

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2011, 11:53:22 PM »
I don't bring up Masta Ace in every thread or try to portray myself as his biggest fan or push his music onto everyone else. That's my opinion and I keep it to myself. The only reason you know about it is because you paid extra attention and committed it to memory when I mentioned it in a thread asking for my top 10 favorite rappers. WiggerFAIL.

So? He's still your favorite rapper. Considering a select group of rappers are considered "the best" going against that conformity under Dubcc terms would make you a stan lol. Whose a better rapper? Masta Ace or Method Man? See if you had a bunch of groupies on your dick who rode you to explain yourself & disagreed with you because they believe in this "legends always comes first, end of story" mentality, you would defend him, don't lie.

I don't bring up Joe Budden, he gets brought up. I was posting in a Game thread just yesterday & somebody brought up Joe Budden. What would you like for me to do about that? lol.

C'mon, son. There was an entire thread about me on DBA about Budden & the only pro-Joe Budden thing I've posted over there is audio.

Just admit it's the only way you & a select few can argue & it'll all be gravy, chief. ;)

Because honestly, even outside of me & before you turned into this extreme troll & actually tried to give real input to a discussion you still always used to fall back on that "you're a stan", "he's a stan", etc.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 12:01:29 AM »

So? He's still your favorite rapper. Considering a select group of rappers are considered "the best" going against that conformity under Dubcc terms would make you a stan lol. Whose a better rapper? Masta Ace or Method Man? See if you had a bunch of groupies on your dick who rode you to explain yourself & disagreed with you because they believe in this "legends always comes first, end of story" mentality, you would defend him, don't lie.

A) Masta Ace is already a legend. Fail.

B) You are constantly talking about Budden, whether people bring him up or not. You're probably the only person here who knows I like Masta Ace. Why? Because I don't stan myself out like you do. WiggerFAIL.

C) You completely ignored my initial point in this thread. Everyone considers you a stan, therefore you are. End of story. Majority rules.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:03:38 AM by SPICE TWO »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2011, 12:05:43 AM »
^Masta Ace's name is not in the same universe as Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Eminem, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, Snoop, Dre, Cube, etc.

Maybe his material is, but his name, popularity & overall acceptance as a "legend" is faaar off.

All I'm saying is, I know you'd defend him if somebody called you out on it. The difference is he isn't hated upon by the internet masses, therefore he would never be brought up.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2011, 04:44:41 AM »
Nigga is mad because I dominate every argument I ever get into. 8)

Maybe it's because some people don't want to excange essays about why rapper y is better than y

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2011, 08:59:11 AM »
^Masta Ace's name is not in the same universe as Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Eminem, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, Snoop, Dre, Cube, etc.

Maybe his material is, but his name, popularity & overall acceptance as a "legend" is faaar off.

All I'm saying is, I know you'd defend him if somebody called you out on it. The difference is he isn't hated upon by the internet masses, therefore he would never be brought up.
You do know masta ace was a part of the jucie crew right?
He was around before every one you mentioned.

You also know Masta Ace is Eminem's main influence?

He also had the most amazing come back in hip-hop so far.
Dude disappeared only to come back and drop 2 classics.
Even though I prefer Disposable Arts most people still see A Long Hot Summer as one of the best NY rap albums of all time.

Are you sure you know who masta ace is?

Even if rap would defend Masta Ace, you can't compare it to constantly defending some nobody.