Author Topic: Dubcc's Definition Of A Fan & A Stan  (Read 4691 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Dubcc's Definition Of A Fan & A Stan
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2011, 09:47:54 AM »
Another way you can identify a stan is when they get hurt after being called out

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 08:29:44 PM »
^Masta Ace's name is not in the same universe as Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Eminem, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, Snoop, Dre, Cube, etc.

Maybe his material is, but his name, popularity & overall acceptance as a "legend" is faaar off.

All I'm saying is, I know you'd defend him if somebody called you out on it. The difference is he isn't hated upon by the internet masses, therefore he would never be brought up.
You do know masta ace was a part of the jucie crew right?
He was around before every one you mentioned.

You also know Masta Ace is Eminem's main influence?

He also had the most amazing come back in hip-hop so far.
Dude disappeared only to come back and drop 2 classics.
Even though I prefer Disposable Arts most people still see A Long Hot Summer as one of the best NY rap albums of all time.

Are you sure you know who masta ace is?

Even if rap would defend Masta Ace, you can't compare it to constantly defending some nobody.

LOL. Absolutely nothing you just said has any relavance whatsoever to what you quoted me saying.

I mean, the same five people follow me around anyway (to multiple forums lmfao), so I mean at this point I guess I should just expect it & recognize the hatred lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 08:34:10 PM »
Ikke has some points
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2011, 08:38:19 PM »
Ikke has some points

His only point is that Rap has some entitlment to defend him. The rest is just some blabbling of him showing off knowledge or some shit because it doesn't change the fact to the average fan his name isn't in the same sport as a few of the names I rang off. That's not debatable, that's a fact.

These kids are lame though. They come with the same shit thread in & thread out, trying their absolute hardest to shut me up. Hard to believe I can be wrong 100% of the time. ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2011, 08:41:39 PM »
Ikke has some points

His only point is that Rap has some entitlment to defend him. The rest is just some blabbling of him showing off knowledge or some shit because it doesn't change the fact to the average fan his name isn't in the same sport as a few of the names I rang off. That's not debatable, that's a fact.

These kids are lame though. They come with the same shit thread in & thread out, trying their absolute hardest to shut me up. Hard to believe I can be wrong 100% of the time. ::)

You also know Masta Ace is Eminem's main influence?

He also had the most amazing come back in hip-hop so far.
Dude disappeared only to come back and drop 2 classics.

these facts
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2011, 08:48:42 PM »
^lmao, what about those facts? I never said Masta Ace was a nobody. All I'm saying is that he isn't given the same recognition.

But it's just like when somebody brought up Joe Budden in a Tech N9ne thread & Ikke ran to the defense of Tech. Basically what he did there in my shoes would officially make him a "stan" of Tech N9ne. But I wouldn't call him one because he felt he was right in what he was saying. That's fine with me. But let's not act like if Ikke wouldn't defend Tech N9ne if anyone said things about him. But just like Masta Ace, he isn't brought up constantly thread after thread.

Literally I enter a thread, say something like "Damn, Game is wack lately" & the response is "Joe Budden sucks" LOL. C'mon son. You guys just don't have anything to say.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2011, 08:52:56 PM »
^lmao, what about those facts? I never said Masta Ace was a nobody. All I'm saying is that he isn't given the same recognition.

But it's just like when somebody brought up Joe Budden in a Tech N9ne thread & Ikke ran to the defense of Tech. Basically what he did there in my shoes would officially make him a "stan" of Tech N9ne. But I wouldn't call him one because he felt he was right in what he was saying. That's fine with me. But let's not act like if Ikke wouldn't defend Tech N9ne if anyone said things about him. But just like Masta Ace, he isn't brought up constantly thread after thread.

Literally I enter a thread, say something like "Damn, Game is wack lately" & the response is "Joe Budden sucks" LOL. C'mon son. You guys just don't have anything to say.

I like Buddens because he's part of my favorite rap group.........but Tech is 10% better  in my book anyway

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2011, 08:56:51 PM »
If almost everyone else calls you a stan, then you're a stan. For instance, damn near everyone here will call Long Beach iz Active a Snoop stan, or say that Chamillitary Click is a Budden stan. That's how you know its true. The same way almost everyone will bash on radiotube for saying stupid things. Basically, if everyone has a problem with you, there must be something to it.

Like Cham says, he's been called a Budden stan over and over again, by almost everyone here. I think I've been called a stan once, in a thread where I was trolling in the first place. There's the difference.

This is really all that needs to be said on this topic. Yeah Cham, sure you're right and everyone else is wrong  ::)

You're the only one with hurt feelings in this thread. My point has been made.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2011, 09:06:39 PM »

I like Buddens because he's part of my favorite rap group.........but Tech is 10% better  in my book anyway

See, that's the difference though. You should be called some "Tech N9ne stan" for having that opinion.

I'm telling you, the word is thrown around when somebody can't reply to you.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2011, 09:42:11 PM »
this kid is mad hurt  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2011, 09:47:31 PM »
I am Spice 1's biggest nutswinger

true

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2011, 09:59:47 PM »
I'm hurt cause no one listens to my favorite rapper

Chino gone wood yet?

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2011, 09:46:27 AM »
I Barely listen to tech any more, comparing him to buddens is just retarded.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2011, 10:55:18 AM »
I Barely listen to tech any more, comparing him to buddens is just retarded.

Oh, what a stan post. :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2011, 11:03:51 AM »
Nobody here even know dude listens to tech and you're budden's biggest groupie. Fail. This herb will spend 10 pages arguing with you over a comment calling a budden album average.