Author Topic: Dubcc's Definition Of A Fan & A Stan  (Read 4698 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Dubcc's Definition Of A Fan & A Stan
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2011, 11:07:10 AM »
Nobody here even know dude listens to tech and you're budden's biggest groupie. Fail. This herb will spend 10 pages arguing with you over a comment calling a budden album average.

If you're adding to it going to ten pages, isn't that your fault? :stupid:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2011, 11:10:45 AM »
if you weren't a stan you wouldn't be hurt over being called one. Lol @ the groupie taking budden out of his sig and avi. A lil late for that kid.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2011, 11:18:49 AM »
if you weren't a stan you wouldn't be hurt over being called one. Lol @ the groupie taking budden out of his sig and avi. A lil late for that kid.

lol @ son riding this. Nice asked a question, I answered it. You couldn't reply to my response (like usual) & you said "shaaaadddup, you're a stan".

Basically proving my point within this very thread.

As for the sig, that shit said "Coming October 26th..."; clearly needed an update. Quest is my new shit. Don't worry after his next album I'll be a stan of him next; to add to my list of artists. :D :loser:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2011, 11:30:02 AM »
If almost everyone else calls you a stan, then you're a stan. For instance, damn near everyone here will call Long Beach iz Active a Snoop stan, or say that Chamillitary Click is a Budden stan. That's how you know its true. The same way almost everyone will bash on radiotube for saying stupid things. Basically, if everyone has a problem with you, there must be something to it.

Like Cham says, he's been called a Budden stan over and over again, by almost everyone here. I think I've been called a stan once, in a thread where I was trolling in the first place. There's the difference.

This is really all that needs to be said on this topic. Yeah Cham, sure you're right and everyone else is wrong  ::)

You're the only one with hurt feelings in this thread. My point has been made.

You dodged this post. Read it and weep.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2011, 11:32:37 AM »
Go onto the main forum and criticize anything having to do with Snoop Dogg. You'll see some shining examples of it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2011, 11:37:25 AM »
How do I dodge a post by you assuming that I'm bothered by this? lol.

I'm explaining "Dubcc's Definition of a Fan & A Stan". Clearly you can't see the error in your ways, so be thankful I'm enlightening you. ;) When I said Crooked didn't need an album, I was a stan. When I first co-signed Recovery, I was a stan. When I sided with Joe Budden over Method Man in 2009, I was a stan. I've never really made a majorly biased post towards Chamillionaire, but I'm apparently a stan for him too lol.

The only people who call me a stan are you, Ikke, Radiotube, Bundy & Vans. SHOCKINGLY, all the ones who were in favor of Gucci Mane & Lil' B over Joe Budden. It's almost like you guys do it intentionally or something. ::)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2011, 11:44:06 AM »
I don't see reply to it....You dodge my posts like British wiggers dodge a Cali beatdown. This herb uses majority rules when it comes to opinions about radiotube or LBIA but gets hurt when its applied to himself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2011, 11:48:24 AM »
Son, what World are you living in?

The shit Radiotube says is equivalent to saying "Murder is good. It should be legal". I've never said anything like that. I usually keep it to a "Weed should be legalized". Maybe the majority is against it, but it's reasonable & 40% of the population would agree with me.

Portugoal

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2011, 12:06:23 PM »
seems like a 'stan' is a fan who takes it to extremes, gets overly emotional and irrational when it comes to their favourite/other artists. they will love everything from a certain artist even when it's obvious something is low quality.

This pretty much sums it up for me... Altough sometimes it can be hard to make a difference between audiophiles, fans and stans.

Quite some of these three categories are posting in recent Dr. Dre threads.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2011, 01:29:26 PM »
This is the definition of a stan

this here is Smackdog,  I am glad that crooked is keeping this series going and it is cool and all that....But I am big fan of crooked....Half my Ipod is loaded with Crooked.....and I wanted a shoutout for me on this series....so I could feel connected to Crooked Like something reall....YOu know that I could point to ........He recognized me and it s cool....but I have been asking for a shoutout for  almost a month and crooked keeps ignoring me.....is there some reason for that...I mean....why?  I love crooked I and all his art work and all his skills and all that he has accomplished ...I even represent for him down at the hip hop shop letting people know that he is what he is...that he is the goto man for dope beats and funky skills.....well ...right now I dont know what else to say......

Al Bundy

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2011, 01:35:19 PM »
how did I know cham would take up half of this thread? LOL

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2011, 01:47:43 PM »
lmao cham is such a fucking crybaby about EVERYTHING

grow up dude. u talk about "these kids" when u are clearly a lil 18 yr old nerd spending hours and hours of your life defending joe budden on the internet and catching feelings/typing mad fckin long essays everytime someone calls you out. its hilarious.

Matty

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2011, 03:08:14 PM »
This is the definition of a stan

this here is Smackdog,  I am glad that crooked is keeping this series going and it is cool and all that....But I am big fan of crooked....Half my Ipod is loaded with Crooked.....and I wanted a shoutout for me on this series....so I could feel connected to Crooked Like something reall....YOu know that I could point to ........He recognized me and it s cool....but I have been asking for a shoutout for  almost a month and crooked keeps ignoring me.....is there some reason for that...I mean....why?  I love crooked I and all his art work and all his skills and all that he has accomplished ...I even represent for him down at the hip hop shop letting people know that he is what he is...that he is the goto man for dope beats and funky skills.....well ...right now I dont know what else to say......

i don't think 'smackdog' is even a real poster...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2011, 05:30:21 PM »

The shit Radiotube says is equivalent to saying "Murder is good. It should be legal". I've never said anything like that. I usually keep it to a "Weed should be legalized". Maybe the majority is against it, but it's reasonable & 40% of the population would agree with me.

We ain't saying you're radiotube. Its called a comparison. Radiotube is considered an idiot because most of this forum thinks he is. You are considered a stan because most of this forum thinks you are. Accept the truth.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2011, 06:52:44 PM »

We ain't saying you're radiotube. Its called a comparison. Radiotube is considered an idiot because most of this forum thinks he is. You are considered a stan because most of this forum thinks you are. Accept the truth.

I'm considered a stan because I think Gucci Mane is fucking awful & comparing him to almost any rapper outside of Waka Flocka & OJ Da Juiceman is blasphemous.

Even after listening to a little more Lil' B I've come to realize comparing Gucci Mane to Lil' B is outrageous too lol.