Author Topic: Dubcc's Definition Of A Fan & A Stan  (Read 4681 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Dubcc's Definition Of A Fan & A Stan
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2011, 09:13:10 PM »
those two quotes were pretty stanish

But everything you say about Lil' B...that's "just kidding", not to be taken seriously. :D

C'mon, son.

what?

I'm saying, when you say something about Lil' B that could be stannish, you just play it off like it's a joke. Then just assume every post I make about Joe Budden is me being as serious as ever. Pshh. :laugh:

i'm not the only one who perceives your posts as "serious"

Yeah, I heard this before. You & the four boys are just all right lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2011, 09:17:29 PM »
those two quotes were pretty stanish

But everything you say about Lil' B...that's "just kidding", not to be taken seriously. :D

C'mon, son.

what?

I'm saying, when you say something about Lil' B that could be stannish, you just play it off like it's a joke. Then just assume every post I make about Joe Budden is me being as serious as ever. Pshh. :laugh:

i'm not the only one who perceives your posts as "serious"

Yeah, I heard this before. You & the four boys are just all right lol.

the four boys? lol do you think me and four other people just started this bullshit out of thin air? it's not that big of a deal if you're a stan

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2011, 09:19:46 PM »
^It really isn't. Just prove it. ;)

It's what brought this thread to this point right? Back-up the stan talk, that's all I'm getting at, fam. 8)

EDIT: & LOL, yes I do think it's out of nowhere, due to a lack of evidence. You, Spice, Ikke, Radiotube & that clown with "Purple Drank" in his sig.

Not exactly my biggest supporters lmfao.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 09:23:25 PM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

Al Bundy

« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2011, 09:52:49 PM »

It's what brought this thread to this point right? Back-up the stan talk, that's all I'm getting at, fam. 8)

EDIT: & LOL, yes I do think it's out of nowhere, due to a lack of evidence. You, Spice, Ikke, Radiotube & that clown with "Purple Drank" in his sig.

what do you call those two quotes rapsodie posted?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2011, 09:53:35 PM »

Nonsense being said years ago; hence why he had to quote them without the dates.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2011, 10:12:44 PM »

Nonsense being said years ago; hence why he had to quote them without the dates.

actually the thread was locked due to your stanning, so I couldn't use the quote function. Why would the dates matter? Are you implying you were a stan back then but you aren't anymore?

This was from back when Cham was in full groupie mode when the shit with Wu was going on. He was riding for Slaughterhouse in literally every thread like they were the greatest shit to ever hit the music industry. And getting mad groupyish when anyone disagreed. He's lightened up a little in the past year once he realized people egg him on with the Budden talk on purpose. But as you can see he still gets his feelings hurt by being called a stan.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2011, 10:24:46 PM »
^No because a stan wouldn't stop, dumbass lol.

Detox Iz Active still stans Snoop regularly. Hack Wilson will tell you most Crooked I songs are near classics.

Clearly if there is just one small sample from a specific time when Wu cocksuckers were talking senselessly out of pure devotion to them & I was pulling a SPICE TWO, going around doing a little trolling, that's not a stan. Clearly there isn't any Wu-Nation around here anymore & like I said, you can't post Budden quotes lol; failure.

So just fall back on your "well me & your four biggest followers think you are!" argument, but just know that at the end of day...you lost. ;) :D 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2011, 10:29:06 PM »
lol @ the kid pretending like he wasn't serious with all those posts :D

the only reason you stopped is because you realized everyone else was laughing at you and you didn't want to look like a herb. LBIA on the other hand doesn't give a fuck what this forum thinks about him.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 10:31:12 PM by SPICE TWO »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2011, 10:30:51 PM »
lol @ this kid shutting me up time & time again.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2011, 10:45:53 PM »
Spice two is chams stan

Al Bundy

« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2011, 11:09:59 PM »

what does time have to do with judging whether or not your posts are considered stannish?

Al Bundy

« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2011, 11:10:39 PM »

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2011, 12:04:07 AM »
LMAO @ this thread.

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2011, 12:41:05 PM »
meltdown lmao