Author Topic: DUBCNN: Techniec & L's Melodic Drop "The Blacklist" LP - HERE AT LAST! D/L!!  (Read 4119 times)

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
100% fuccwitable!!!

L's production is BEYOND dopeness. Real deal full on deep musical production.

Ranges from oldskool break beats to mid-90's hip hop/soul vibes, heavy funk, and 70's 'blackspoitation' score sounds! Incredible.

L's got masterclass ability.

Tech is fire! It took me a few songs to adjust to his new (more versatile) style, having been bumping that LBC Crew album for time*!!!

*Hardcopy of course, another dope 2011 release. :laugh:

4/5 mics. With hella replay value.
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

U cant lose your money when you get Techniec project.... 8)

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

KURUPTION-81

Are there going to be hard copies available ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
What is the quality of the audio files?

Will_B

192kbps mp3.

ICHI THE KILLER

192kbps mp3.

fuck that then i want my money back (i never get dl link anyway)

of course for japanese market they always are  ;D ;D

ls4short

• Lil Geezy

fuck that then i want my money back (i never get dl link anyway)

of course for japanese market they always are  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Damn son cats talking that bootleg already smh... anyway pimp check your inbox .

To all that have already purchased thank you for supporting independant music. We honestly do this for ya'll to enjoy. We appreciate all the feedback keep it coming how else can we continue to grow. The support has been overwhelming please continue we are working on some visuals for ya'll...
PEace L's

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Man, I already expected this shit to be 192 kbps... Why don't you give it in 320 at least? Perhaps it's not too late to update the files and send everybody a new link? I sure as hell am not going to pay for 192kbps mp3's. But more importantly: don't you (L's & Techniec) want the people to hear your music in the best quality possible?

doggfather

i must write again, won't be pay for an mp3 link ever...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Young Old Head

i really don't wanna sound like a ignorant bastard or whatever, but $7,99 for 192 kbps mp3s?? r u serious?! son, they be throwin full 320 quality albums out FOR FREE! newcomers, vets, everbody... and u fools chargin 8 dollars for 192 mp3s?! no free tracks as a preview, no nothin?! c'mon son... that ain't a good look

Cash Money Blood Gang

ls4short

• Lil Geezy
i really don't wanna sound like a ignorant bastard or whatever, but $7,99 for 192 kbps mp3s?? r u serious?! son, they be throwin full 320 quality albums out FOR FREE! newcomers, vets, everbody... and u fools chargin 8 dollars for 192 mp3s?! no free tracks as a preview, no nothin?! c'mon son... that ain't a good look

If you have purchased a dl I will personally send you replacement files at full 320kbps. No need to contact I got everyone's email
already just please dl quickly (the link will expire within 24hrs). And for those who will buy you will get the full 320kbps as u desired.
Video's will be up very soon. As far as folks throwing out albums for free that's cool, cause now u can afford the lil $7.99 that we are selling ours for. Hope this clears any issues anyone had about the album.
PEace
L's

BTW... u broke one of your no-fagness rules NO BITCHING!!! LOL. just messing with you playa thanks for real....
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 12:59:22 PM by ls4short »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
As Ls says if you have bought it send in an email with your payment reference and you WILL get the 320 mixdown and all future downloads will have the 320 files.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Young Old Head

If you have purchased a dl I will personally send you replacement files at full 320kbps. No need to contact I got everyone's email
already just please dl quickly (the link will expire within 24hrs). And for those who will buy you will get the full 320kbps as u desired.
Video's will be up very soon. As far as folks throwing out albums for free that's cool, cause now u can afford the lil $7.99 that we are selling ours for. Hope this clears any issues anyone had about the album.
PEace
L's

BTW... u broke one of your no-fagness rules NO BITCHING!!! LOL. just messing with you playa thanks for real....

matter of opinion... i'd say i stated my view. it's all good tho...

oh yeah, rud done broke one of my rules... no catching feelings over so.'s opinion. -1, huh... no criticism allowed, huh... alright then...

Cash Money Blood Gang

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
The feedback is great in here!

Looking forwaRD to the Techniec & L's video's to support the album..

Westside Worldwide!
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Will_B

The feedback is great in here!

Looking forwaRD to the Techniec & L's video's to support the album..

Westside Worldwide!

Just banging 'Feed U Stars' in that 320kbps!!

It's like going fron VHS to Blu-Ray!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Take me to the moon!!!! :laugh: