Author Topic: 50 Cent beat down by Ja Rule, LL Cool J, Canibus, Ghostface Killah, Jay Z etc.  (Read 446 times)

Jome

50 Cent Stabbed By Ja Rule, EPMD, Canibus, Jay-Z, RZA, Sticky Fingaz, Fat Joe, Nas, White Dog, Trina The Baddest Bitch, Tone Loc, others

Outspoken Emcee Stabbed A Record of 103 Times; Also Bitten Repeatedly By Pack Of Wild Dogs

New York, NY – Rapper 50 Cent, who received major press and radio play from his single, “How To Rob” – a humorous song about how he fantasized about robbing the industry’s top rap-stars, was stabbed 103 times last weekend, as he was leaving The Tunnel, early Sunday morning.

Apparently, the rapper was confronted by a large group of popular rap artists outside of the club, led by Ja Rule who stood in the front of the crowd. Ja Rule, who according to witnesses, opened a switchblade with the flick of the wrist, asking “Are you ready to rock, punk,” at which point the fray began.

50 Cent, who was knocked over immediately, was then charged by over 75 emcees, many whom were upset about their names being mentioned in his song “How To Rob”. Witnesses say among the angry mob of rappers / stabbers, were both LL Cool J and Canibus, who seemed to have formed an alliance.

“Well, we had to put our differences aside and come together for one common cause,” said Canibus.

“Yeah, it was cool, I like working with Canibus again,” said Cool J.

Other rappers, who were not mentioned in the song, also showed up for the stabbing.

"I mean, he didn’t really dis me in particular”, said Ghostface Killah, “But, you know, he’s tryin’ to come out by sayin’ everyone else’s names and shit, so you know, the god had to roll up on him - purple gorilla maxin’, chain with Jesus hangin’ off.”

“Yeah you know, I had to put it down for the south”, said Trick Daddy.

After being stabbed over one-hundred and three times in virtually ever part of his body, the rapper’s luck got even worse, when he was suddenly attacked by a pack of rabid dogs, who bit him repeatedly. Witnesses say, among the dogs were many a ferocious pitbull, along with one wild golden retriever.

“I don’t think it was a dog, actually. I think it was a dingo. The really crazy yellow one was a dingo,” said Fifty.

According to Ja Rule, who coordinated the event, the dogs were not a part of the plan, but actually showed up at the last minute.

As of today, 50 Cent remains in the hospital in a full body cast, with his life  on the line. Yet the ambitious rapper hopes to pull through, to finish the recording of “How To Rob Part 2”, by the weekend.

http://www.hiphopsite.com/NEWS/aint.hhs?news_id=59B419D3-48C3-4754-974D-7BBD6C667542

Sikotic™

WTF? LMAO

oh and LMAO @ “I don’t think it was a dog, actually. I think it was a dingo. The really crazy yellow one was a dingo,”
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
WTF? LMAO

oh and LMAO @ “I don’t think it was a dog, actually. I think it was a dingo. The really crazy yellow one was a dingo,”
LMFAO

WTF

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Are you ready to rock, punk

HAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAA :'( im HAHAAA!!!! shit man

I don’t think it was a dog, actually. I think it was a dingo. The really crazy yellow one was a dingo

*falls off his chair*

LOOL!one of the topics of the yeaaar!!

S.G.V.

thats a bullshit story...LMAO...some dickriders tryin to make this look like superman....LMAO...i doubt 75 POPULAR rappers would run up on anyone together...thats askin to get locked up...cmon...what a shitty story...and LL?...CMON...LL hasnt done anything remotely thuggish in probably over 15 years...

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"I mean, he didn’t really dis me in particular”, said Ghostface Killah, “But, you know, he’s tryin’ to come out by sayin’ everyone else’s names and shit, so you know, the god had to roll up on him - purple gorilla maxin’, chain with Jesus hangin’ off.”

I'm pretty sure he does mention Ghost Face on that song.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
All you peeps taking this story seriously, its taken from the joke bit of hiphopsite.com. It is meant to make you laugh
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
lmao @ that story

min0rity

some funny shit

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HipHopSite has like 20 of "news" bits.  

Check this here: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=9;action=display;threadid=18017;start=0

Murrow

OMG..This cannot be true...can it???  

:o :o :o :o :o

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

OMG you're not serious are you?

If you were being serious check the link in my above post.

bez

lol 103 times, surly gotta be dead. lol

Murrow

OMG you're not serious are you?

If you were being serious check the link in my above post.

;D :D ;) :) :o :o :P 8) 8)

The Big Bad Ass

LMFAO. That was some funny ass shit. The golden retriever part had me laughin the most. A rabid golden retriever. lololol

Oh, and he did mention Ghost Face in how to rob.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 02:12:16 PM by The Big Bad Ass »