Author Topic: In real life... who gives a fuck about Chamillionaire...smfh  (Read 1344 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

In real life... who gives a fuck about Chamillionaire...smfh
« on: March 14, 2011, 09:27:22 AM »
so i'm lookin' at SOHH and I'm like dude, who cares what u think.  you're not hot, u had 1 good single and 1 other good song the best part about it was was the features (literally) and you just were never on period.  i'm all 4 anybody doin' they thing, especially a dude on some positive shit but son like who cares about u. 

i don't care about your top 5 dead or alive, i don't care that u wanna kiss 50's ass years after anybody even "heard of you", noone gives a shit... the rap game can and always will survive without you.  what u have like 30,000 fans,,, wow, big fuckin' deal [how big is the state of Texas anyway].  you sell no records, u drop no hot lines, your ear is wack, your flow is corny, you sound like a weak bitch, you have no presence on a track whatsoever, you're cliche', you're soft, and u lack any real skill as an MC... people gotta stop givin' niggaz' passes becuz they can put together a verse and stay on beat; i'm tellin' u.

do us all a favor Chamillionaire and vanish, i'd rather hear Mike Jones make a comeback [not that i want that either].  like son, u had ur 5 minutes now go away and try not 2 go bankrupt nigga, we know u broke, house all tied up with the bank and shit nigga, stop lyin', u know u went bankrupt, that wasn't a "sound financial decision" nigga, u ain't have no money or fame or game no more nigga, u'z a lie!  i hate rappers like u, just go tha fuck away already.  u wanna do somethin nigga, then shut tha game down and stop talkin all of this shit in the interviews about this and that and whatever and just drop tha music nigga or drop tha career/fantasy of being an entertainer or a rapper-musician. 

having blue balls >>>>>> listening to chamillionaire's raps

Jome

Re: In real life... who gives a fuck about Chamillionaire...smfh
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 09:32:01 AM »
 ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 09:54:05 AM »
i would rather see Gucci Wang or Wakka Flakka vanish
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 11:35:14 AM »
Is there a possibility that radiotube's ongoing beef with chamillitary click has caused radiotube to dislike the actual chamillionaire?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »
Is there a possibility that radiotube's ongoing beef with chamillitary click has caused radiotube to dislike the actual chamillionaire?

Chamillionaire went to Wendy's and yelled because his fries got cold
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 12:14:59 PM »

Chamillionaire went to Wendy's and yelled because his fries got cold

lol. I don't blame him tho, fries from fast food restaurants are always cold.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 12:24:08 PM »
u drop no hot lines, your ear is wack, your flow is corny, you sound like a weak bitch, you have no presence on a track whatsoever, you're cliche', you're soft, and u lack any real skill as an MC... people gotta stop givin' niggaz' passes becuz they can put together a verse and stay on beat; i'm tellin' u.

word.

cham is so fucking corny i been saying it for years. the only person i ever met in real life who liked him was my sister when she was 13 and shes grown up now and laughs at herself for ever even liking him

sofdark

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 02:46:49 PM »
why so much hate?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 03:09:24 PM »
Says the gucci , waka and oj fan lmao. Your corny Arthur now go get me a frosted malt bitch

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 06:59:04 PM »
LOL. The irony of the title & the "just fucking vanish" quote is killing me.

But back on topic Cham's worst Mixtape Messiah > anything from Gucci, OJ or Waka.

UV is dope. 8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 07:05:34 PM »
LOL. The irony of the title & the "just fucking vanish" quote is killing me.

But back on topic Cham's worst Mixtape Messiah > anything from Gucci, OJ or Waka.

UV is dope. 8)

Gotta ride with C. Click. UV is dope. Gucci and Waka just got lucky they landed some pretty hot instrumentals. Other than that, they are just a bunch of angry apes suffering from rage or brain freeze.

Chamillionaire always has something interesting to say.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 07:18:23 PM »
Radiotube did just expose himself though that he goes around to mad forums. He takes L's out the ass. :laugh:

Chamillionaire talks reasonably & that's clearly far too much for an ignorant, dusty ass Wendy's drive-thru worker lol.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 07:28:25 PM »
ignorant, dusty ass Wendy's drive-thru worker lol.

Dont drag me into your shit Cham. I'm the good guy, remember ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 07:30:25 PM »

Do you, fam. 8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 07:36:06 PM »

Do you, fam. 8)
8).

Really tho, Cham has plenty of dope tracks with a variety of themes and concepts. not just talking about the ''trap'' ...