Author Topic: In real life... who gives a fuck about Chamillionaire...smfh  (Read 1310 times)

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: In real life... who gives a fuck about Chamillionaire...smfh
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 08:15:25 PM »
Even Cham's latest tracks with KRIT and Nipsey shit all over anything done by those other clowns!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 09:16:32 PM »
Radiotube did just expose himself though that he goes around to mad forums. He takes L's out the ass. :laugh:

You go to one forum and think that's what people listen to :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 09:18:09 PM »
Radiotube did just expose himself though that he goes around to mad forums. He takes L's out the ass. :laugh:

You go to one forum and think that's what people listen to :D

LOL. The day that browsing less forums is a diss, will be the day everybody praises Joe Budden for being the GOAT of Hip Hop. Fall back.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 09:20:32 PM »
ignorance is bliss for some wiggers  ;)

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 03:38:30 PM »
I can actually appreciate this troll thread. You obviously hate Cham which is cool. Personally I was not really feeling Major Pain, but all of the Mixtape Messiahs, including MM7 were hot.

Personally I could care less if he loses fans, I will always be a fan, he has a sick flow, sick hooks, and drops some sick punchlines. Its funny, Ill always like Bun B, Paul Wall, Chamillionaire and Slim Thug, even if they all fell the fuck off. Im always down to check out some of their new music, even if its not the best.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 04:08:20 PM »
 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 04:10:45 PM »
Hahahahaha, dissing Cham when you worship "GOATs" like OJ da Juicman, Gucci and Wacka Flokkka FLame.

SMH

kemizt

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 04:14:20 PM »
RT you already know we're cool but keep it 100, you are actually a Chamillionaire fan and created this thread in spite of ChamillitaryClick

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 11:07:48 PM »
nah... on my life this has nothing 2 do with that bama cc, i told y'all from the jump i was reading SOHH.  trust me, i don't think about cc like that at all, that madness he displays is all him.  he'll swear up and down i'm fakin' it but i can only offer my word, if u don't like it then so be it lol... in real life

but......

i never saw the hype around this dude, and i actually downloaded "ultimate revenge" and put it on a CD just so i could listen to it to open up my mind to hip hop that wasn't particularly my taste.  i gave that album 3 months with a fair amount of rotation and open mindedness and it was wack (and die hard will swear that it's one of his best albums).  

i thought the whole "hip hop police" record was the shit for what it waz supposed to be (even tho i think he was the wrong artist for that record, he should've sold it to somebody).  i tried to get into Chamillionaire but he's wack and i've never met anybody that ever said dude was nice (except chamillitaryclick).  My dude Daniel [from Houston; born and raised] didn't even like that bama and he was one of the goofiest non-gangster all hipster type smooth playerz u'd find out there and knew about chamillionaire way before he blew up and he didn't even like him (the nigga made beats and everything).  

bottom line is if Chamillionaire was all that tight he'd be way bigger than he is now.  and don't go using that "hip hop fans are dumb and the young are even dumber" excuse becuz Cham is from this time and he makes that type of music [not to mention he's from the south].  he might be a household name in Houston but he's no Scarface or Lil' Keke or any other Texas rapper with any actual talent.  

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2011, 09:13:55 AM »
^This dumb motherfucker lol.

First of all you said "I never heard anybody say he was nice (except for me)". Meanwhile everybody in here is saying "What? Cham is dope..".

Secondly, you're admitting that you formulate your opinion based off of whether other people like him? Lame.

& you're an idiot for thinking since he isn't "big" he can't be good. That's the most ignorant shit I ever heard...but then again, you are you.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2011, 10:54:17 AM »
He's weak

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2011, 12:32:35 PM »
Im not a big cham fan, but ultimately nobody cares what u think arthur

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2011, 02:53:13 PM »

Chamillionaire is talented, has some great songs, so keep bitching about him if you like :)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2011, 05:17:49 PM »

Chamillionaire is talented, has some great songs, so keep bitching about him if you like :)
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup