Author Topic: In real life... who gives a fuck about Chamillionaire...smfh  (Read 1311 times)

GOAT Black sinatra

• Lil Geezy
Re: In real life... who gives a fuck about Chamillionaire...smfh
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2011, 09:07:15 AM »
Well put!!!!!!!! some would think ur just hating on him but that goes for a lot of rappers out here! Im a fan of real hip hop!
so i'm lookin' at SOHH and I'm like dude, who cares what u think.  you're not hot, u had 1 good single and 1 other good song the best part about it was was the features (literally) and you just were never on period.  i'm all 4 anybody doin' they thing, especially a dude on some positive shit but son like who cares about u. 

i don't care about your top 5 dead or alive, i don't care that u wanna kiss 50's ass years after anybody even "heard of you", noone gives a shit... the rap game can and always will survive without you.  what u have like 30,000 fans,,, wow, big fuckin' deal [how big is the state of Texas anyway].  you sell no records, u drop no hot lines, your ear is wack, your flow is corny, you sound like a weak bitch, you have no presence on a track whatsoever, you're cliche', you're soft, and u lack any real skill as an MC... people gotta stop givin' niggaz' passes becuz they can put together a verse and stay on beat; i'm tellin' u.

do us all a favor Chamillionaire and vanish, i'd rather hear Mike Jones make a comeback [not that i want that either].  like son, u had ur 5 minutes now go away and try not 2 go bankrupt nigga, we know u broke, house all tied up with the bank and shit nigga, stop lyin', u know u went bankrupt, that wasn't a "sound financial decision" nigga, u ain't have no money or fame or game no more nigga, u'z a lie!  i hate rappers like u, just go tha fuck away already.  u wanna do somethin nigga, then shut tha game down and stop talkin all of this shit in the interviews about this and that and whatever and just drop tha music nigga or drop tha career/fantasy of being an entertainer or a rapper-musician. 

having blue balls >>>>>> listening to chamillionaire's raps

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: this wasn't even a troll thread tho
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2011, 09:08:58 AM »

S2 my nigga, anybody can see that he really is an insecure person on the inside [sometimes u just have 2 read in between the lines].

Ey, anybody ever notice ChamillitaryClick's favorite words he always uses in all of his posts are as such:  

"surpass"
"fam"
"bruh bruh"
"retarded"
"idiot"
"I"
"(Joe) Budden"
"Hence"
" :D"
"Absurd"
"Ignorant"
"Hypocrite".  

Literally 9 out of every 10 posts of his all look and sound the same (you ever notice that).  U already know what he's going to say and do before he says it or does it (faithfully).  Maybe Nima is paying him on the low to keep that atmosphere alive, even tho in reality it never really works.  See, this whole entire time he's never even said why Chamillionaire is good or even gave us a reason to like him, you would figure he'd put him on or something.  But he can't becuz dude may or may not exist and Chamillionaire is just a mediocre emcee at best.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 09:11:51 AM by A Nate Dogg Fan 4 Life In Real Life (Literally tho)™ »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2011, 09:12:46 AM »
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Cham is a bot programmed to auto respond to any mention of the word Budden. And insert Budden's name into any discussion involving another rapper.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2011, 09:22:32 AM »
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Cham is a bot programmed to auto respond to any mention of the word Budden. And insert Budden's name into any discussion involving another rapper.

tbh that thought has crossed my mind a few times over the years.  it'll never have a real conversation with you, it'll just argue with you and take your reply and say it back at u (feelme).  either way there's something strange about it all.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2011, 10:02:14 AM »
LOL @ Radiotube making an alias to support what he says lol.

& you guys are fags lol. I'm done here.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2011, 11:56:06 AM »
hey cham can u type some more essays please

i love gucci mane

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2011, 12:31:56 PM »
hey cham can u type some more essays please

i love gucci mane

Hey moron, Radiotube has written waaaay more then me. :laugh:

It's

just

because

I

space

out

my

makes

it

seem

I

write

more

than

I

really

do.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand that concept, ya bitch. :laugh:

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2011, 12:49:26 PM »
no please, defend yourself more.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2011, 02:32:22 PM »
Cham's credibility is done  8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2011, 02:52:23 AM »
Hey Cham Click, you can't fuck wit' real G'z  8)

lmao

kemizt

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2011, 02:59:02 AM »
Cham's credibility is done  8)

you never had credibility

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2011, 04:04:23 AM »

Elàno - banned