Author Topic: The Name a Dr. Dre Groupie Thread  (Read 1849 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: The Name a Dr. Dre Groupie Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 12:49:43 AM »
E. J. Rizo

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 10:08:34 AM »
Very surprised I haven't been mentioned yet.

But if I was, I would say that I simply recognize that Dr.Dre is one of many in a long line of producers including George Clinton, Quincy Jones, George Martin, Paul Rothchild, and countless other greats who not only contribute to great soundscapes but bring out the best in their artists. In that regard, I don't hold Dre higher than any such cats though I do put him above a lot of hip hop artists.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 01:10:07 PM »
tanj

just kidding, your a cool cat...anyone thats blazed w george clinton gets some props. i met him but never blazed.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 01:52:39 PM »

But if I was, I would say that I simply recognize that Dr.Dre is one of many in a long line of producers including George Clinton, Quincy Jones, George Martin, Paul Rothchild, and countless other greats who not only contribute to great soundscapes but bring out the best in their artists. In that regard, I don't hold Dre higher than any such cats though I do put him above a lot of hip hop artists.

-T

You've been to inactive to get mentioned. Besides, they're looking for Europeans (who make up Dre's entire fanbase ofc)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2011, 01:55:10 PM »
tanjential is far from a dre groupie. come check  dontbuyalbums.com

i think dre is/was a great producer but some of the folks on this board are disgusting,either praising the guy  no matter what he does or either ready to slit their wrists if the next single is as bad as INAD

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2011, 02:00:46 PM »

-T

You've been to inactive to get mentioned. Besides, they're looking for Europeans (who make up Dre's entire fanbase ofc)

no but the majority of the wierdos who cherish his every breath are infact from europe and other spots far away from america...thanks for your input franz.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2011, 07:08:26 PM »
word, it's good to see people have become more discerning with their ire.

Yeah, there have been some cats over the years. I'll come back to this discussion after this damn paper....

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 12:15:40 PM »
Hittman2001
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2011, 02:56:05 PM »

-T

no but the majority of the wierdos who cherish his every breath are infact from europe and other spots far away from america...thanks for your input franz.

If you say so.... Maybe it's because the majority of the world population is not from the USA...

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2011, 03:01:51 PM »

-T

the biggest idots here are yankees though.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 03:09:29 PM »

-T

Of course they are. But being one of them he won't see that.

„Wer in einem gewissen Alter nicht merkt, daß er hauptsächlich von Idioten umgeben ist, merkt es aus einem gewissen Grunde nicht.“

- Curt Goetz
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 03:13:19 PM by still not decided »

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2011, 03:18:46 PM »
da chronic
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2011, 03:22:18 PM »

-T

Of course they are. But being one of them he won't see that.

„Wer in einem gewissen Alter nicht merkt, daß er hauptsächlich von Idioten umgeben ist, merkt es aus einem gewissen Grunde nicht.“

- Curt Goetz
Jesus google translate fails

Who is not aware of a certain age, that he is surrounded mainly by idiots, it is not aware of a certain reason

If it means what I think it means, it's common sense right?

Fraxxx

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2011, 04:03:57 PM »
"Who at certain age is unaware that he is surrounded mainly by idiots, is unaware for a certain reason."

This should be almost correct English.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2011, 06:55:13 PM »

-T

I only know of one. Cham?