Author Topic: The Name a Dr. Dre Groupie Thread  (Read 1847 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: The Name a Dr. Dre Groupie Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2011, 08:45:56 PM »
the euros know better they tell them selves that kind of garbage rhetoric to make them feel better about there place in not only this forum and hip hop but pop culture in general...you know with out this little thing that bonds us called hip hop your life would be bland at best.

not all of yall just the weirdos.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2011, 10:41:21 AM »
DetoxIsntAMyth
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2011, 02:41:35 PM »
Very surprised I haven't been mentioned yet.

But if I was, I would say that I simply recognize that Dr.Dre is one of many in a long line of producers including George Clinton, Quincy Jones, George Martin, Paul Rothchild, and countless other greats who not only contribute to great soundscapes but bring out the best in their artists. In that regard, I don't hold Dre higher than any such cats though I do put him above a lot of hip hop artists.

-T

You've been to inactive to get mentioned. Besides, they're looking for Europeans (who make up Dre's entire fanbase ofc)

no but the majority of the wierdos who cherish his every breath are infact from europe and other spots far away from america...thanks for your input franz.
the biggest idots here are yankees though.

I only know of one. Cham?
How about these:
Infinite, might be the biggest idiot I've ever met.
Radiotube, might be the runner up.
Queen

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2011, 02:43:03 PM »

But if I was, I would say that I simply recognize that Dr.Dre is one of many in a long line of producers including George Clinton, Quincy Jones, George Martin, Paul Rothchild, and countless other greats who not only contribute to great soundscapes but bring out the best in their artists. In that regard, I don't hold Dre higher than any such cats though I do put him above a lot of hip hop artists.

-T

You've been to inactive to get mentioned. Besides, they're looking for Europeans (who make up Dre's entire fanbase ofc)

no but the majority of the wierdos who cherish his every breath are infact from europe and other spots far away from america...thanks for your input franz.

How about these:
Queen

radiotube's from maryland. queen is mentally-challenged and not sure where she's from. Infinite's from New York?

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2011, 02:46:52 PM »

-T

How about these:
Queen

radiotube's from maryland. queen is mentally-challenged and not sure where she's from. Infinite's from New York?
KC i think, I remember he was trying to school me on tech n9ne.

None of those are excuses though, they're all americans.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2011, 03:21:26 PM »

-T

What up Tanj? What did Paul Rothchild produce out of curiosity?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2011, 03:54:40 PM »

-T

How about these:
Queen

i could make a list of eccentric euros that make those cats you named look like some stand up guys...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2011, 03:58:49 PM »

-T

How about these:
Queen

yankees? what is this the revolution? That's new york bro.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2011, 04:07:11 PM »
rap reps.

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2011, 04:19:04 PM »
i could make a list of eccentric euros that make those cats you named look like some stand up guys...
no you can't.

Over here yankees = americans.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2011, 05:09:24 PM »
i believe i could sir...but out of respect i wont.

ferhat is an abomination against humanity him by himself could vouch for like five retarded americans.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2011, 05:30:49 PM »
Over here yankees = americans.

call a cali nigga a yank and you'll get the shit slapped outta u. we don't fuck wit them new york niggaz.

Fraxxx

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2011, 12:30:56 AM »
i believe i could sir...but out of respect i wont.

ferhat is an abomination against humanity him by himself could vouch for like five retarded americans.

And Enyce was Euro, too, right? Damn! :-\ BUT out of everyone who's still here regularly, Arthur is the most delusional, ignorant fool by far. Dude's unbelievable! :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2011, 12:47:19 AM »
whatchu on? radiotube is one of the best posters here. you know y'all be downloading his mix cds like mothafuckas

Fraxxx

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2011, 01:07:41 AM »
whatchu on? radiotube is one of the best posters here. you know y'all be downloading his mix cds like mothafuckas

You bet! But I prefer the term 'fantasy album'. It sounds like rainbows and unicorns.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.