Author Topic: The Name a Dr. Dre Groupie Thread  (Read 1854 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: The Name a Dr. Dre Groupie Thread
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2011, 01:26:27 AM »
i believe i could sir...but out of respect i wont.

ferhat is an abomination against humanity him by himself could vouch for like five retarded americans.

And Enyce was Euro, too, right? Damn! :-\ BUT out of everyone who's still here regularly, Arthur is the most delusional, ignorant fool by far. Dude's unbelievable! :D

Wait, Ratiotubes real name is Arthur?

Arthur, like this character?

Now that makes sense.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 01:31:06 AM by still not decided »

Fraxxx

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2011, 02:08:13 AM »

ferhat is an abomination against humanity him by himself could vouch for like five retarded americans.

And Enyce was Euro, too, right? Damn! :-\ BUT out of everyone who's still here regularly, Arthur is the most delusional, ignorant fool by far. Dude's unbelievable! :D

Now that makes sense.

Yeah, but that's only his slave name. LOL at the image being from Kabel Eins. ;D Do they still show King of Queens all day everyday?
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2011, 03:44:09 AM »
yankees? what is this the revolution? That's new york bro.
Over here yankees = americans.

call a cali nigga a yank and you'll get the shit slapped outta u. we don't fuck wit them new york niggaz.
So fucking what?
There's allot more grudges like that over here, except ours are based on something.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2011, 10:32:09 AM »
OG Will_B
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2011, 10:51:29 AM »
Pere.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2011, 11:07:20 AM »

call a cali nigga a yank and you'll get the shit slapped outta u. we don't fuck wit them new york niggaz.
So fucking what?
There's allot more grudges like that over here, except ours are based on something.

u sound stupid as fuck referring to us as a new york baseball team.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2011, 12:48:26 PM »

So fucking what?

u sound stupid as fuck referring to us as a new york baseball team.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2011, 12:51:46 PM »

Now that makes sense.

Yeah, but that's only his slave name. LOL at the image being from Kabel Eins. ;D Do they still show King of Queens all day everyday?

RTL II nowadays I think. But I'm not sure. Yeah, KOQ still runs literaly ( :P) 24/7

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2011, 01:35:23 PM »
A common thing I notice with these American/Euro things (on here) is that Americans make fun of Europeans for being stans which is silly, I guess, depending on the case & Europeans just ride that "Americans are stupid thing" because America is the most hated country in the World lol. There are stupid Americans, but there are stupid people from everywhere. I think it truly comes down to having a lack of things to talk shit about. The most common things Europeans say about Americans is that they are fat, stupid or "you have a terrible economy", like the World's economy is in great shape or something lol.

So at the end of the day, I guess we all look retarded lol.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2011, 01:42:06 PM »
dubsmith_nz
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2011, 01:56:17 PM »
A common thing I notice with these American/Euro things (on here) is that Americans make fun of Europeans for being stans which is silly, I guess, depending on the case & Europeans just ride that "Americans are stupid thing" because America is the most hated country in the World lol. There are stupid Americans, but there are stupid people from everywhere. I think it truly comes down to having a lack of things to talk shit about. The most common things Europeans say about Americans is that they are fat, stupid or "you have a terrible economy", like the World's economy is in great shape or something lol.

America elected Bush, even twice. And they listen to Sarah Palin. if that's not stupid, I don't know what is. Of course generalizations suck, but many US citizens do their best to make their country look stupid to the rest of the world. I guess the media fuels these stereitypes of the usa.

But tbh, it's not about the Yankees in general, but in concrete about the people who post here. Let's be honest, most dubcc users aren't the smartest fishes in the pond...

PS; Of course US people are the fatest in the world.

Fraxxx

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2011, 02:01:39 PM »

America elected Bush, even twice. And they listen to Sarah Palin. if that's not stupid, I don't know what is. Of course generalizations suck, but many US citizens do their best to make their country look stupid to the rest of the world. I guess the media fuels these stereitypes of the usa.

But tbh, it's not about the Yankees in general, but in concrete about the people who post here. Let's be honest, most dubcc users aren't the smartest fishes in the pond...

But to be fair, I'm quite sure that Germans are second. ;)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2011, 02:06:40 PM »

But to be fair, I'm quite sure that Germans are second. ;)

Dunno. (yes I know, BMI is not very reliable)

All I know is that's it's not my fault if we are.

Fraxxx

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2011, 02:15:20 PM »
My bad, we have the most overweight people in Europe. In terms of obesity we do better.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2011, 02:31:24 PM »
My bad, we have the most overweight people in Europe. In terms of obesity we do better.

Atleast one title. Europameister!!! Today Europe, tomorrow the world.