Author Topic: The Name a Dr. Dre Groupie Thread  (Read 1853 times)

Fraxxx

Re: The Name a Dr. Dre Groupie Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2011, 02:36:52 PM »
My bad, we have the most overweight people in Europe. In terms of obesity we do better.

Atleast one title. Europameister!!! Today Europe, tomorrow the world.

;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Not_anunikke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2011, 06:42:25 PM »
A common thing I notice with these American/Euro things (on here) is that Americans make fun of Europeans for being stans which is silly, I guess, depending on the case & Europeans just ride that "Americans are stupid thing" because America is the most hated country in the World lol. There are stupid Americans, but there are stupid people from everywhere. I think it truly comes down to having a lack of things to talk shit about. The most common things Europeans say about Americans is that they are fat, stupid or "you have a terrible economy", like the World's economy is in great shape or something lol.

So at the end of the day, I guess we all look retarded lol.
Many of your countries ideologies are simply retarded. But that's mostly the republicans.

Hittman2001

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2011, 01:47:46 PM »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »
A common thing I notice with these American/Euro things (on here) is that Americans make fun of Europeans for being stans which is silly, I guess, depending on the case & Europeans just ride that "Americans are stupid thing" because America is the most hated country in the World lol. There are stupid Americans, but there are stupid people from everywhere. I think it truly comes down to having a lack of things to talk shit about. The most common things Europeans say about Americans is that they are fat, stupid or "you have a terrible economy", like the World's economy is in great shape or something lol.

America elected Bush, even twice. And they listen to Sarah Palin. if that's not stupid, I don't know what is. Of course generalizations suck, but many US citizens do their best to make their country look stupid to the rest of the world. I guess the media fuels these stereitypes of the usa.

But tbh, it's not about the Yankees in general, but in concrete about the people who post here. Let's be honest, most dubcc users aren't the smartest fishes in the pond...

PS; Of course US people are the fatest in the world.

But to be fair, I'm quite sure that Germans are second. ;)

Dunno. (yes I know, BMI is not very reliable)

All I know is that's it's not my fault if we are.

See that chart, thats our problem.  All of these mexicans sneaking over the boarder to rape the welfare system looooove them some fast food!  ARRRRRRIBAAA!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:35:07 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2012, 10:16:20 PM »
The Aftermath Psychopath is probably the biggest dre groupie on the forum at the moment..u can tell he'd let dre shit on his chest if given the chance
LMFAO!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2012, 04:03:45 AM »

America elected Bush, even twice. And they listen to Sarah Palin. if that's not stupid, I don't know what is. Of course generalizations suck, but many US citizens do their best to make their country look stupid to the rest of the world. I guess the media fuels these stereitypes of the usa.

But tbh, it's not about the Yankees in general, but in concrete about the people who post here. Let's be honest, most dubcc users aren't the smartest fishes in the pond...

Where are you from? Germany? You guys have that butch Merkel, every bit as bad as Bush.

I find the ignorance of most people staggering, regardless where they are from.

Fraxxx

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2012, 06:07:59 AM »

Where are you from? Germany? You guys have that butch Merkel, every bit as bad as Bush.

I find the ignorance of most people staggering, regardless where they are from.

Of course she is, but she isn't obviously slow like Bush Jr. which made it so unreal (of course for many people in the U.S., as well) that he really got elected.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2012, 01:05:21 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2012, 08:18:50 AM »
why does a person who has great interest in an artist, music, or producer a groupie ?   what are those people who ride and die for a sports team ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2012, 06:03:27 PM »
why does a person who has great interest in an artist, music, or producer a groupie ?   what are those people who ride and die for a sports team ?

u got muthafuckin grown ass men who'll cry if they fav team loses and shit like that. if my fav artist don't go plat i'm not gonna be depressed. not knockin anybody or a huge fan of dre but what's the difference ?  like it or not it's the truth. fuck outta here.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2012, 10:45:16 AM »
tanj

just kidding, your a cool cat...anyone thats blazed w george clinton gets some props. i met him but never blazed.

^This  8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2012, 10:31:06 PM »
ROFL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2012, 11:35:47 PM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2012, 05:23:32 PM »
i stopped caring bout detox a long time ago, assuming (which I'm pretty damn sure) what this groupie thread is about.

lol stopped caring after 06 and tarts on the freal, got hyped up when topless and popped off (one without dre) first dropped, but wasn't surprised nothing came out.

nobody gives a shit about dre any more, except fans like us, dre done fucked up, waited to long. in terms if he was trying to make money and make another debut album that'll make him a lot of cash.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2012, 02:59:30 PM »
u didnt know?

dracula corleone poops , pees, skeets and farts this westcoast shit son!