Author Topic: Beyonce and Jay-Z to duet on Dr.Dre's Detox  (Read 2384 times)

Tekniec

Re: Beyonce and Jay-Z to duet on Dr.Dre's Detox
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2011, 11:52:27 AM »
as long as Beyonce aint doing too much singing, we cant label it as being bad just yet

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 12:09:45 PM »
Detox is looking more and more like a commercial pop album :-\
everybody's is supposed to be on Detox, so i can't really take this serious

true but remember when INAD first leaked most thought it was for an Em release and wound up to be for Detox
sure. but em is closer to dre than the others

Stan

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 12:15:24 PM »
as long as Beyonce aint doing too much singing, we cant label it as being bad just yet
Ya I don't see what the big deal is.  I got a feeling that the song theme will be about both Dre and Jay looking back at hip-hop and waht they accomplished and how its changed.  Beyonce prolly won't be doing a huge hook but also Mary J was on the other album. 

I think half of u are stuck in the past w/ gangsta rap

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 01:52:11 PM »
Lol @ everyone butt hurt over this, Detox rumours are just that, rumours. Dre's one of the biggest artists in the game, so why wouldn't he get the biggest singer in the game? Beyonce's actually got a good voice, I'm sure Dre can channel it right

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011, 04:26:14 PM »
I don't see the problem with this news.....Jay-Z and Dre have collaborated many times before......how is Beyonce any more different than Mary J?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2011, 04:32:11 PM »
Lol @ everyone butt hurt over this, Detox rumours are just that, rumours. Dre's one of the biggest artists in the game, so why wouldn't he get the biggest singer in the game? Beyonce's actually got a good voice, I'm sure Dre can channel it right

because Dre is the only guy who is going to sell 5 million records regardless of if it has Beyonce and Jayz or Kurupt and Swoop G lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2011, 04:42:11 PM »
I'm sure Lady Gaga is gonna' be on it too (seriously)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Matty

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2011, 04:54:34 PM »
doesn't really matter who the female vocalists are...beyonce just has one of the biggest names and that probably matters more than who sounds the best on a particular record, ie the akon feature on kush. but i hope it's something like family affair part 2 rather than i need a doctor :P

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2011, 04:57:12 PM »
doesn't really matter who the female vocalists are...beyonce just has one of the biggest names and that probably matters more than who sounds the best on a particular record, ie the akon feature on kush. but i hope it's something like family affair part 2 rather than i need a doctor :P
Isn't that the problem?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2011, 04:57:39 PM »
Isn't that the problem?
yes
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Matty

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2011, 05:00:35 PM »
Isn't that the problem?

kinda but not as much as the underlying music. on certain types of tracks one female vocalist over another isn't necessarily gonna make or break the record. although i do find akon pretty unbearable.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2011, 05:02:08 PM »
Nate Dogg would be proud with how Detox is shaping up
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2011, 06:54:31 PM »
What the fuck is Dre doing?  ???
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"