Author Topic: State Of The DUB-CC  (Read 1213 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: State Of The DUB-CC
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2011, 12:08:42 PM »
of course of course..

Props!!! There's so much shit on here I'm still woking through as a pick up on more and more stuff I like...

Just thought that was an important point :)
didn't you see my post? i asked the same thing

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 12:56:52 PM »
What up Seer? Glad to see you post again.

As far as your idea to separate, I think it's a good call, but will the traffic stay up enough? I mean really, the only relevant west coast rappers have been in the game for 20 years. The main reason I check the west coast section is for leaks of unreleased songs, and new releases from the OGs.

Also, while we're at it...Jome has gone drunk with banning power these days, and has ironically made the Gspot the most heavily modded section. Banning good contributors and letting spammers stay posting. It's pretty wack.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 01:05:45 PM »
dreday > it'll do the same as the old old URL does (http://www.igangsta.com/) which is bounce to the new location .. all the posts will remain intact (no way that'd get lost!)
ah ok. yeah i figured nothing would get lost, but wanted to make sure, thanks 8)

as long as all the old posts are going to stay intact I'm ok with this
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 03:01:06 PM »
dreday > it'll do the same as the old old URL does (http://www.igangsta.com/) which is bounce to the new location .. all the posts will remain intact (no way that'd get lost!)
ah ok. yeah i figured nothing would get lost, but wanted to make sure, thanks 8)

as long as all the old posts are going to stay intact I'm ok with this

The Watcher

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011, 03:23:46 PM »
splitting the forums is a good idea

all the death row groupie topics or fantasy albums can be put in the new section, that way we never have to see them again
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2011, 04:06:59 PM »
Glad there doesn't seem to be resistance to the idea...

So how should be bracket what goes in there? Pre-millenium? Strictly death row/ruthless?

Where does post snoop row death row fit in? early aftermath?

Just not quite sure where to draw the line... maybe the '2001' album should be 'the line' ?

I think the line should be just after the 2001 album, because the West experienced a resurgence after the 2001 album with Snoop, the Eastsidaz, Xzibit, and several others droppin some classic West Coast albums... so the line can't stop right at the 2001 album, it has to extend to around 2002 or 2003
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2011, 04:16:10 PM »
One thing i've been thinking about is a dedicated forum for 'classic' west coast era stuff.. there are complaints/concerns that too much 'new' west stuff gets lost from the main section, as well as discussions on news updates.. so I figured since the golden era was roughly 15 years ago there should be a place for people appreciating the classics/living in the past. a dedicated death row/ruthless type sub forum.

I cosign this.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2011, 04:28:49 PM »
you need change the heirachy as far as your mods and admins...alot of them guys are running this place into the ground.

either tell them cats to ease up a little bit and let the forum breathe or re staff this bitch...alot of your mods are the main problem the forum has...alot of preferences and double standards alot of favortism and its put a hurting on this place over the past few months.

i think the old/new west idea is wonderful...i still think a detox subsection would benefit this place temporarily but hey.....what do i know?

its good to see you back seer...

awol22222

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2011, 04:44:33 PM »
One thing i've been thinking about is a dedicated forum for 'classic' west coast era stuff.. there are complaints/concerns that too much 'new' west stuff gets lost from the main section, as well as discussions on news updates.. so I figured since the golden era was roughly 15 years ago there should be a place for people appreciating the classics/living in the past. a dedicated death row/ruthless type sub forum.

I cosign this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2011, 04:46:47 PM »
New Admins & people of power. Jome & Infinite...gone.

Dubcc should vote on it's leader.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2011, 04:49:58 PM »
having a mobile version of dubcc would be key

Agree, but thats probly kinda expensive?
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »
sounds good to me and good to see ya kicking it 'Seer 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2011, 05:00:31 PM »

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2011, 05:02:51 PM »

he already stated its not a democracy...i doubt we will see anything of that nature unfortunetly.

some of these guys really do suck the joy out of this place...they have there own agendas and impose there bullshit on the forum.

you got guys in competitive sections of the forum deleting threads made in the name of competition, thats a bad look.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2011, 05:05:11 PM »

he already stated its not a democracy...i doubt we will see anything of that nature unfortunetly.

some of these guys really do suck the joy out of this place...they have there own agendas and impose there bullshit on the forum.

you got guys in competitive sections of the forum deleting threads made in the name of competition, thats a bad look.