Author Topic: State Of The DUB-CC  (Read 1215 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: State Of The DUB-CC
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2011, 06:33:26 AM »
You act like Jome's replacement wouldn't have the common sense to ban spammers.

Or keep Jome, but take away his global control & just make him a Mod of this section.

Then even enyce could successful moderate the Elements section. Only a moron would make a sticky thread stating the rules & then break them & then further on dodge people who call him out on that lol.

& I haven't really been reading the point of this thread to begin with. I just saw opprotunity to voice my opinion's on this forum lol. What exactly is going on? What is Over Seer doing?

Don Seer

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2011, 06:42:36 AM »
Stopping new users is a terrible idea, but this place is not fine. It needs to grow

and the dickhead "i'm an OG therefore i;m right bridage".. plus the stupid idiots who are hated by everyone will never disappear... people pandering to these clowns enables them to continue to act the fool

Matty

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2011, 06:51:53 AM »
i said these things before but...have a small section for new members to introduce themselves and if possible stop non-members being able to see links. this would dissuade leechers and possibily translate to some new posters, or at least registrations.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2011, 07:14:35 AM »

Or keep Jome, but take away his global control & just make him a Mod of this section.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2011, 09:09:31 AM »
Keep Jome as a section mod if you must but he needs his power taken way. He has clearly abused it. I'll give just one example. He perma-banned Tom for no reason at all that anyone could come up with. And when he was asked why he refused to even answer the question. As a matter of fact we still haven't gotten an answer. That's not global mod material.

Don Seer

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2011, 09:15:41 AM »

like this?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2011, 09:32:53 AM »

like this?

the nazi circle needs a shakeup

SO PRUP

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2011, 10:37:20 AM »
The westcoast should be split from 2004/2005 and down, the people that say the new section wont have any memebers are the same people that talk about all the old school shit and make threads about the new shit go down.  Having a section for the newer artist might bring in new members or might not run away the members that leave cause it seems as if everyone is stuck in the past.

You should put the sports forum on the main page of the forum instead of a sub forum of the entertainment section.

You should get rid of the simple machines forum and purchase a vbulletin also, its a better looking/functioning forum and it has a lot of mods that you could address other problems with...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2011, 10:46:18 AM »
Thank you! I've been calling for a classics section forever.

Now, can we get a stickied "retired topics" thread so we never have to hear "which rappers are bloods", "why doesn't dre work with warren g if they're brothers", "does anybody have the full versions of raw dawgs, bang on em, or crook show", etc etc etc?

Good to hear from you seer
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2011, 11:19:19 AM »

Then even enyce could successful moderate the Elements section. Only a moron would make a sticky thread stating the rules & then break them & then further on dodge people who call him out on that lol.

& I haven't really been reading the point of this thread to begin with. I just saw opprotunity to voice my opinion's on this forum lol. What exactly is going on? What is Over Seer doing?
no, i'm just saying that there's more people with banning powers, but he's the main one using it.

kuruptlon

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2011, 08:58:38 AM »
having a mobile version of dubcc would be key

Agree, but thats probly kinda expensive?

Actually with Tapatalk its free. The forum owner just needs to register the forum there. Supposedly its pretty easy.

http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin.php

Will_B

« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2011, 11:41:29 AM »
I get dubcc on my mobile already. It's much more simplified version but it works fine!

'EclipZe

« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2011, 12:34:54 PM »

You should put the sports forum on the main page of the forum instead of a sub forum of the entertainment section.

I co-sign this, sports forums should be a main forum.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2011, 12:37:27 PM »
New Admins & people of power. Jome & Infinite...gone.

Dubcc should vote on it's leader.
jome banned a lot of spammers & troublemakers, so no.

then why the fuck is Elano still here???

and what about radiotube?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2011, 12:38:15 PM »
the debut of the game with "documentary" was january 18, 2005...i think it's fair to consider anything before 2005 old school/classic west coast. technically, it's not old school or classic, considering xzibit came out with weapons of mass destruction in 04, while snoop came out with r&g, but the game's album is right about when the new west came along and the bishop lamonts, spider locs, and glasses malones started gaining popularity as the upcoming west coast acts.

good shit

yes because the Gayme is the perfect cutoff date  ::)

i say make an 80s/90s section and a 2000-now section
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens