Author Topic: guess whos bizzack  (Read 569 times)

Sikotic™

Re: guess whos bizzack
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 10:49:34 PM »
The Jomed God cares not for thy petty squabbles. No threads will be erased as of yet. All is good as he is celebrating his triumphant victory over DBA. The Jomed God is pleased that I as his disciple helped in destroying his foes and I will surely be rewarded with a worthy position.
LOL

Considering this place is actually getting activity for the first time in months, the higher ups should be pleased.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 11:22:26 PM »
Thank u Jomed God.

I actually refreshed dubcc multiple times today, killed a lot of time at work here. First time in a while for that.

Viva la dubcc.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 12:21:12 AM »
lmfao

that aint the real pervert pastor but i wish it were.

look at that sig...damn im fly.

LMFAO you look like a cross betweeen a fat Mario and dom deluise

yea this foos pretty fat, but not surprising considering his whole life revolves around the internet

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 02:31:24 AM »
Thank u Jomed God.

OH GOD DAMN THANK YOU JOMED GOD. SWAG.... EVERYWHERE

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 02:32:18 AM »
30 on my dick and I think i'm Jomed God

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 07:40:29 AM »
lmfao

yea this foos pretty fat, but not surprising considering his whole life revolves around the internet

this from rooney the self loathing "nigga" hater, dont hate me because im beautiful.

Jome

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 08:25:39 AM »
The Jomed God cares not for thy petty squabbles. No threads will be erased as of yet. All is good as he is celebrating his triumphant victory over DBA. The Jomed God is pleased that I as his disciple helped in destroying his foes and I will surely be rewarded with a worthy position.

;D

Saddam the Realest

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 02:27:17 PM »
Joman, Peter is as white as you.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 04:53:02 PM »
lmfao

this from rooney the self loathing "nigga" hater, dont hate me because im beautiful.

u were  a white boy, posing as a nigga, defending niggas. u got an identity crisis, i dont know hwo diverse it is over there in country ass michighan but people like their background and culture round here boy.

go have fun with your internet buddies with your internet girlfriends u fat fuck

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2011, 05:01:26 PM »
thats not me chinkface.

just because i called you out and exposed you as a self loathing closet racist dont mean i was posing as black, my fucking pictures have been on this forum since 06

your projecting your personal issues on me with that identity crisis shit...this chigger dresses like OG bobby johnson but sercretly sizes up every black person he sees GTFOHWTBS

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 05:48:46 PM »
thats not me chinkface.

just because i called you out and exposed you as a self loathing closet racist dont mean i was posing as black, my fucking pictures have been on this forum since 06

your projecting your personal issues on me with that identity crisis shit...this chigger dresses like OG bobby johnson but sercretly sizes up every black person he sees GTFOHWTBS

lol, sizes up every black person he sees; man how bad you wanna be black?

why do you always relate blacks with "power" "strength" "violence" you watched menace 2 society once too many.

haha "exposed" u havent exposed anything. you ignore all my posts and only hear (read) what u wanna hear.

ANYWAYS, u hardly have enough respect to talk shit to anyone, except tanner.

lol go back to your internet soap opera. lmfao "jess"  man, that just said.

u dont take an L you are an L

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 07:17:34 PM »
rooney your just mad because like always your on the outside looking in.

the story of your life.

LMAO @ telling me I equate blacks with violence when i can vividly recall many posts with your dog eating ass talking about beating down and fighting them.

you also went on and on about how your not scared to say nigger to a black person.

you tell me who associates blacks with power...your a culture vulture living your life in fear, dressing like and emulating what you hate in hopes to fit in and gain acceptance...

"I feel sorry fa ya motha"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2011, 12:33:55 PM »

the story of your life.

LMAO @ telling me I equate blacks with violence when i can vividly recall many posts with your dog eating ass talking about beating down and fighting them.

you also went on and on about how your not scared to say nigger to a black person.

you tell me who associates blacks with power...your a culture vulture living your life in fear, dressing like and emulating what you hate in hopes to fit in and gain acceptance...

yes im mad because im on the outside lookin in with your E-roaddogs fighting over an E-girlfriend

my bad go back to your E-homies and have a E-jolly time.

culture vulture? lmao. what i wear khakis, button ups, cortez, cuz thats LA homie, it aint black it aint mexican. i grew up wearing it and i just havnt grown out of it yet.

lol this aint michigan,  u dont have to learn gangbangin shit from the "movies" cuz i dont live in the boonies like your ass.

whats up with you and blacks? u worship niggas like their gods. their no different than anyone else, they aint more gangsta than the next person. get off their nuts homie, their might be some bitch niggas that fake the funk and fool you in michighan but u cant play that shit right here.

anyways, yer cracker ass wont understand any because u aint from around here, u never been in the streets, u never been gang affiliated (not flexing nuts buts its damn true) and YOU DONT LIVE IN LA OR CALI.

i bump cali boy while throw up the dub, u bump cali boy in michigan wishing u were from the dubb.

LA aint michighan boy.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2011, 12:35:05 PM »

the story of your life.

hmm so ya saying im jealous of your "e-friends" and "e-girlfriends" n which one was a homosexual

cool bro  ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2011, 01:28:56 PM »
double posts equal mad as fuck...

look here you cat soup eating fuck, i grew up in and around detroit and chicago...the home of that gang shit you obsess over.

ask your rollin 20 flips about them GDs LKs and VLs, i dont run around here acting like o dogg so now im soft? check the pedigree roony roo.

the truth of it is chinks are lower on the hip hop food chain then honkeys, euros, or any other group you can think of.

we stay laughing at yall.