Author Topic: nate really shined on that 213 album  (Read 1856 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: nate really shined on that 213 album
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 02:51:13 AM »
on warren g 213 production - groupie luv grown folks remix was very dope! :bandit:

no complaints with the original or other remix either 8)

213-groupie_luv_(g_funk_grown_folks_remix) http://www.mediafire.com/?41erngds9v4qz1d
yeah i like it 8) it passed by on my playlist yesterday

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 03:29:58 AM »
As years pass and new albums by new artists are coming out in this world of hip hop, comparing 213 with whats coming out today, then its a classic album for sure.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 04:39:47 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

dnjp4life

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 04:35:10 AM »
It's funny cos I've been listening to this album a lot these past 2 weeks and I was gonna make this exact same thread to guage what peoples' favourite tracks were.

I almost consider this as a Nate Dogg cd but with features by Snoop and Warren G, because he makes every song that he's on his own.  Run On Up and Gotta Find A Way are 2 of my absolute favourite vocal performances by Nate, and his verse on Twist Yo Body always makes me nod my head.  If I was a DJ I'd play that joint in the clubs and watch everybody get down.

deeznutz1981

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 05:09:23 AM »
Appreciation to this day is probably one of my all time favorite Nate Dogg performances. Like someone said earlier in this thread, it was so fuckin heartfelt it has brought tears to my eyes when I was going through tough times before. 

R.I.P.

And ur right Nate outshined Snoop, Warren and the beats on that album and the beats were pretty funky.

doggfather

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 05:10:25 AM »
As years pass and new albums by new artists are coming out in this world of hip hop, comparing 213 with whats coming out today, then its a classic album for sure.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Tekniec

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 05:12:40 AM »
on warren g 213 production - groupie luv grown folks remix was very dope! :bandit:

213-groupie_luv_(g_funk_grown_folks_remix) http://www.mediafire.com/?41erngds9v4qz1d
thanks! do you have the other remixes?

Matty

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 05:56:28 AM »

213-Groupie_Luv_(G_Funk_Remixes)-(CDM)-2004-RNS http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JKZGUC2H includes an extra remix i had kicking about too

on topic, the nate dogg involvement take this album from average-good to near-classic, without a doubt.

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 08:28:55 AM »
This album was dope. No question. Totally overlooked because so many had preconceptions over how They thought it should sound...

Funkstradamus

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2011, 08:42:11 AM »
This album was dope. No question. Totally overlooked because so many had preconceptions over how They thought it should sound...
couldn't have said it any better...thats why it kills me now everybody talking about how much they like it now...

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 08:54:38 AM »
dolla dolla bill, joysticc, another summer, so fly, lonely girl, and 213 the gangsta clicc were my favorites...and nate killed it on every one of those tracks

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 12:39:41 PM »
couldn't have said it any better...thats why it kills me now everybody talking about how much they like it now...

its because nate dogg just died you fucking moron...its called respects and condolences. stop acting like becasue you listened to nate dogg before his death that puts you on higher pedastole then anyone else here...i doubt anyone here is just now jumping on the "nate bandwagon" but when someone dies it kind of makes them a focal point.

Tekniec

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 01:09:31 PM »

213-Groupie_Luv_(G_Funk_Remixes)-(CDM)-2004-RNS http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JKZGUC2H includes an extra remix i had kicking about too

on topic, the nate dogg involvement take this album from average-good to near-classic, without a doubt.
hell yeah thanks

Funkstradamus

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2011, 03:03:51 PM »

its because nate dogg just died you fucking moron...its called respects and condolences. stop acting like becasue you listened to nate dogg before his death that puts you on higher pedastole then anyone else here...i doubt anyone here is just now jumping on the "nate bandwagon" but when someone dies it kind of makes them a focal point.

Sorry King Penis...its fucking pathetic to me that the same CD thats been out for years you probably had and never played  is all of a sudden classic because somebody dies...its the same music that bandwagon late show bitches like you just started bumping yesterday and now is so great cause the artists dies...and this doesn't even have to do with nate Dogg exclusively...people did the same thing when Michael jackson died...why somebody gotta die for people to all of sudden "get" them and they become "genius " and "amazing"...get the fuck outta here weak minded loser...this maybe new to you but Nate's shit been classic...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2011, 03:16:15 PM »
you know what, i wont even use nates death as a platform to shit on your head but your whole disposition is mad groupieish and retarded...if you doubt me check my g files i been claiming that cd and nates performance on it was classic since the shit dropped... your just still mad when you got called out for being on battlecats dick too hard. its a shame you would use the passing of a legend to try and get your shit off now...i stay laughing at you simple hoes.

stay off rappers dicks and get a role model euro scum.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 03:36:36 PM by K1NG PETEY RIP NATE DOGG »

Funkstradamus

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2011, 04:36:37 PM »
nice try King Penis...first off..fuck you and your B-as-in Bitch-Files...you exposed yourself as fake and bitchmade when you made this fucking thread in the first place...cause if you were really repping this 213 album you wouldnt have all of a sudden felt the need to make a thread the day after Nate died talking about how he "shined"...and get it right muthafucka...im a Battlecat fan...got a picture in my avy and sig just like everybody else on here...pathetic ass got over 3700 posts on here and most of them are you talking shit and being a hater...maybe if you had more constructive shit to say instaed of always talking shit i could respect your dick-breathed opinion...fucking racist...oh and FYI i grew up in Cali but i live in Wisconsin now...talking all this shit with Isiah Rider in your sig...the ultimate NBA loser...get off my nuts hoe..
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 04:41:01 PM by BC Powda »